PDA

View Full Version : wearing a bra to bed

angela2112
06-20-2006, 06:48 PM
i know most women don't wear a bra to bed,my ex wife never did and my girlfriend doesn't but i wear one to bed every night(my girlfriend encourages my crossdressing)and feel naked without one even when wearing the prettiest of nighties.what i'm really wondering is what proportion of girls here wear a bra to bed? my guess is not many but it would be interesting to find out.....thankyou

Sharon
06-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Considering how many wear heels, pantyhose, makeup and wigs to bed, I bet quite a few wear bras. :p

Me? Nope -- I wear one during the day, so I do without one in bed.

nikisbest
06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I wear one just about ever night, take a break from it a couple of times a week to give my wife a break from seeing hubby in bra all the time.
I also try to be color coordinated with panties.
Niki

ChristineRenee
06-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Nope...I wear one during the day too. For bed...I opt to let the "girls" rest in comfort!:D

Scrunchie-Bunchie
06-20-2006, 07:05 PM
My wife wears panties and a tee-shirt. Her friends all wear raggedy tee-shirts and panties too. Why are we any different?

angela2112
06-20-2006, 07:12 PM
My wife wears panties and a tee-shirt. Her friends all wear raggedy tee-shirts and panties too. Why are we any different?
i don't know......for me wearing a bra is comfortable,i feel more relaxed and knowing i have one on just seems "right" somehow,it's hard to explain.i guess that's one of the reasons i asked in the first place,does anyone feel the same way?.....i tend to sleep better whilst wearing one

ChaCha
06-20-2006, 07:40 PM
I also wear a bra with panties to bed. I feel so much more comfortable that way, wearing the things i really want to wear. As long as my wife doesn't mind, i'm going to wear them to bed as much as possible. She has been so wonderful and understanding lately.

Mardi
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I sometimes wear a bra to bed and with breastforms.
Feel so fem wearing s bra to bed

Wenda
06-20-2006, 09:07 PM
depends how I feel, sometimes a bra, sometimes a sport bra, sometimes breast forms and tight t-shirt, sometimes my funNipps, sometimes nothing. As my breasts grow, I am more likely to wear a bra and not breast forms.

Rachel Morley
06-20-2006, 09:22 PM
i don't know......for me wearing a bra is comfortable,i feel more relaxed and knowing i have one on just seems "right" somehow,it's hard to explain.i guess that's one of the reasons i asked in the first place,does anyone feel the same way?.....i tend to sleep better whilst wearing one
I totally know how you feel when you say it just feels so "right". I personally wear one all the time, even to work under my (women's) unisex clothes. I just don't feel good about myself if I don't wear one. However, I don't usually wear one to bed. That doesn't mean to say I've never worn one to bed because sometimes when I wear one of my floaty nighties I often wear a bra and forms to bed too. Marla refers to them as my "bedtime boobs" :happy: But 95% of the time I don't wear a bra in bed.

Staci
06-20-2006, 09:35 PM
No bra to bed. It feels too restricting when sleeping. I just like the smooth nylon from a nice nightie.

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2006, 09:55 PM
I have worn a bra to bed one time and managed to sleep. Other times it is just too uncomfortable. I love the feeling of having breasts and I wish I could get comfortable with a bra in bed, but it just doesn't work for me.

trannie T
06-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I wear a bra to bed occasionally, sometimes with a nightie or just with panties. The bra usually is high on my chest when I wake up. If not a matching bra and panty set I wear a leisure bra or a sports bra.

nikisbest
06-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I am like a couple of others, I just seem to sleep better with one on. I know
all in my head probably, but if I sleep better with one, I dont care if its in my head or not.
I have never had mine up around my neck when I wake up, its always where its supposed to be.
Niki

michelle19845
06-20-2006, 11:27 PM
i have but it leaves strap marks sometimes.it gets tight depending on how i sleep.mostly just a nightie and panties.

Stephenie S
06-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Nope. I sleep nekked. Except in the winter when I wear my thick wooley socks.

Stephenie

Dee 1062
06-20-2006, 11:37 PM
No I don't, but do wear makeup sometimes , I do sleep in my girly shorts and let my breast all hang out.

Billijo49504
06-20-2006, 11:58 PM
I sometime wear a bra at night. I can't wear a bra during the day in the summer. But in the winter I can wear one dAY AND Night...bj

aprilm
06-21-2006, 01:32 AM
I wear a bra during the day and a nitegown and panty during the nite. When I take a nap with my bra on, I don't find it uncomfortable. :hugs:

Toni
06-21-2006, 01:42 AM
I sometimes wear a bra and almost always wear directoire knickers to bed. Although regarded as old fashioned I find them the most erotic of garments.

Foxy Lady
06-21-2006, 04:02 AM
Iwear bra and panties 24/7, I sleep in bra, panties and nightgown.

ronda
06-21-2006, 04:16 AM
i wear bra panties and night gown :happy:

Laurie_Ann_CD
06-21-2006, 04:18 AM
I wear a bra to bed once in a while.

RachelDenise
06-21-2006, 04:24 AM
I have on occasion worn a bra to bed as well as a bra with my breastforms to bed.:D It's not that I don't like it, but my SO doesn't. I can only do it when she isn't home or if I'm away.

pedebra
06-21-2006, 05:24 AM
No bra for me in bed; I sleep naked most nights. If my wife is out of town, I might wear a nightie.

Kate Simmons
06-21-2006, 05:53 AM
Guilty as charged plus my BF's. At the risk of being glib though, I will say that when romance is involved, all bets (and bras) are off. Ericka

Emma England
06-21-2006, 06:34 AM
I have not got the courage of wearing a bra during the day (for fear of it showing through my shirt).

So wear one at night instead. Don't sleep any different. However sometimes, I take a peek under the covers, and it looks and feels right.

sue ellan
06-21-2006, 06:59 AM
most always sleep in a bra and panties. sometimes in an
nite gown with panty hose. sue ellan

christie
06-21-2006, 10:14 AM
When my wife is out of town, I wear my bra and panties as much as I can. During the day or at night.

Christie

sara_also
06-21-2006, 10:20 AM
I always wear a bra to bed unless I am not feeling well. This of course with panties and a nite gown. As far as making love with my wife. She is very accepting and supportive and does not care how we dress. However it does not matter how we dress...sometimes we do and sometimes we don't.

tina000000
06-21-2006, 06:46 PM
i know most women don't wear a bra to bed,my ex wife never did and my girlfriend doesn't but i wear one to bed every night(my girlfriend encourages my crossdressing)and feel naked without one even when wearing the prettiest of nighties.what i'm really wondering is what proportion of girls here wear a bra to bed? my guess is not many but it would be interesting to find out.....thankyou

I like to wear a bra in my bed. My girlfriend wont let me sleep without one. The best way for comfort is wear larger bras for bed time....Tina

VtVicky
06-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Yes, I wear a bra and BF's 90% of the time when my girlfriend is not sleeping over. I like the feel, and how they fill out my nightgowns.

There is another consideration, though. Wearing them has an impact on sleep. While sleeping, your subconscious will be alert to the sensation of the bra, and it may impact the quality of your sleep. I recall, years ago, when I first started wearing bras to bed, that I frequently had dreams that I was out somewhere wearing a bra and that I got caught. Most often my dreams involved some elaborate scheme to avoid getting caught. Or some fantastic explanation to the person catching me. The anxiety would reduce the quality of my sleep, and I would find that I needed to sleep without a bra after several nights in order to get a good nights sleep.

HaleyPink2000
06-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Yep every night I do except when the Grandchildren are over or company is staying over. Other than that I wear a bra as much as possible sleeping or awake.

Thanks for the thred.

:):D

sarah35
06-22-2006, 01:58 AM
once in a while i'll wear a bra to bed but usually just something soft and silky for me,i believe its all just a matter of preference

love sarah
:heehee:

brendasmith
06-22-2006, 10:01 AM
I used to want to wear a bra anytime, but since I developed breasts a few years ago, have to wear a sports bra every day or when ever out in public to conceal them. Its nice to go bra less in the evening.

janedoe311
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
It is un healthy. The glands in your chest can not be overheated they can stop working. You can look that up on the web. This is especially true with women. Do not remember if it will make one a greater risk for breast cancer but I would not be suprised it would in some people.:idontknow:

Just beware.

Michel_Dresser
06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
I wear a bra and panties to bed most of the time. Sometime I wear my nighty and thong which feels very nice.

princessmichelle
06-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi,

I've begun to wear a bra to bed and find it surprisingly comfortable. And I usually can't safely during the day. I think if I wore it during the day I would not at night.

Interesting question,

princessmichelle

trisha_anne
06-22-2006, 10:12 PM
I have been known to wear a bra to bead a time or two. Most of the time I wear the pink nightie that my wife bought me.

christie
06-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Tonight I will be wearing a red bra and black panties.

Christie

Karren H
06-22-2006, 11:48 PM
I do when I'm on business trips!!! under my nightie...

Love Karren

wendy
06-23-2006, 08:29 AM
My preference is underwire bras, with that being said, I used to wear bras to bed but the underwire cut into my chest and made it uncomfortable so I took it off and wore a cami and slip instead.:D

Donna Davis
06-23-2006, 01:44 PM
I wear bra and panties just about 24/7 anymore.Summer in here and it is harder to hidethe bra but I find ways to wear one and not be noticed.

Carroll
06-23-2006, 03:27 PM
I normally don't because my wife says "its weird". It all about compermising and communication. Tonght however...The band I am in is playing and she and the kids are staying at the lead singer house overnight babysitting her kids. So I will be able to sleep in what I want:D

Carroll

Girly Sara
06-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Just knickers for me as bras are uncomfortable to wear in bed.

Sara xxx

sharon2
06-23-2006, 08:56 PM
i love wearing my bra to bed when i can.to me it's the most important part
of crossdressing.i just love my bra.

Ipexx2
06-23-2006, 09:25 PM
I wear one to bed on and off.