PDA

View Full Version : I got with a guy for the first time

Mz_Jenny
06-20-2006, 07:30 PM
I don't know what to feel right now. I got with a guy for the first time lastnight behind a bar in my area. I got drunk and I just remember him asking can I kiss you becasue I told him I was a crossdresser. I thought I might aswell try it. I didn't feel anything when we kissed but it felt sooo good when he had his big hands around my body.

Jenny:love:

Cherry Lynn
06-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Jenny, I love the feel of a man's hands holding and caressing my body too. If you were sober it would probably be different and you might enjoy everything more. I love to be with a man and be treated as a woman in every respect. It is so wonderful, at least for me that is. PM me if you like.

GG Vanya
06-20-2006, 07:50 PM
behind a bar???? Jenny, respect yourself and others will respect you as well.
Besides, BAD things happen to people in places like that.

<shudder>

Eleanor
06-20-2006, 07:58 PM
I know how you feel Mz_Jenny!It is wonderful!!!

Adrienne Heels
06-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Jenny, Vanya is right. That is NOT the place to go with a strange guy!

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2006, 10:05 PM
That is NOT the place to go with a strange guy!

Is there any place that is right to go with a "strange guy". Find yourself a man you love and one that loves you. There's nothing quite like fondness to arouse passion. If you really want to get it on with a man, take your time and find a man that you can share some respect with.

kittypw GG
06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Very happy for you MZ Jenny,
Keep it safe and use protection. There are a lot of preditors out there who don't care if they share deadly diseases with you or anyone else. Stay level headed and set your standards a little higher for yourself, I'm sure you are worth it.
Kitty

fionasboots
06-20-2006, 10:53 PM
I don't know what to feel right now. I got with a guy for the first time lastnight behind a bar in my area. I got drunk and I just remember him asking can I kiss you becasue I told him I was a crossdresser. I thought I might aswell try it. I didn't feel anything when we kissed but it felt sooo good when he had his big hands around my body.

Jenny:love:

Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty!

Nah, sorry, I just like saying that. Sounds like you had fun, good for you :)

Can I be the millionth person to also say "be careful hun", there's some strange people out there and better be safe than sorry :D

:hugs: Fiona

Dee 1062
06-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Keep it safe and use protection..My first time was great....
I love it when it's with a man...you go girl...!

michelle19845
06-20-2006, 11:13 PM
i hope to reach that zone soon.i could really use someone in my life.being alone sucks.

Stephenie S
06-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Jenny dear,
I am so glad you enjoyed that experience, but PLEASE be careful. Alcohol and sex can be a dangerous combination, especially with strangers. I am glad it was such fun, though!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Kate Simmons
06-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi Jenny, Sounds nice but when I kiss a guy it's usually IN the bar. Relatively safer that way all the way around (more or less). Love, Ericka

LaceyDee
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I think "on the bar" would be a safer and more fun place to be kissed, etc.