PDA

View Full Version : First time in a bathing suit

Sally24
06-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Well, my wife and I are going on vacation next week and there is a pool at the hotel. She was talking about using the pool at the last hotel we stayed at, but I wasn't sure if she thought we could both use the pool. Since I stay en femme the entire time we are away on these vacations I thought I'd try out a one piece swim suit and see if I could pass muster in one. The halter types seem to already have a pocket/liner for my forms and an opening to insert them. Other than having to have the halter really tight to prevent sagging, it seems to fit rather well. The little mesh cover-up masks any problems I have in the hip area or below. Now I only have two problems; making sure I don't get any funny tan lines, and seeing if I have the confidence to walk down to the pool and lay out in public like this!

jillinla
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
What you show looks great

nice legs

&

even cleavage!

Janice
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
As a teen age crossdresser, one of the things I did was to borrow my mother's one piece swimsuit and lay out on our back deck. I felt so feminine and just loved it. I have not been brave enough to do it as an adult. I hope you do it, you really looked good in it.

Sally24
06-20-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks Janice and Jillinla! I didn't post with head because I was too eager to try the suit on that I didn't put any make-up on!

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
It looks pretty good. You won't be getting any calls from Victoria's Secret or anything, but you look like a regular woman. I'll bet it feels great too. Enjoy your swim.

Sharon
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
You're a brave girl, Sally, but you do look great! :happy:

Hey! -- if you decide to go in for a swim and run into trouble, don't forget you'll have terrific floatation devices! :p

Staci
06-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I would never go out in public in a swimsuit. I do wear one in the house and when my wife and I shower together. I have two tank type suits. One flowery and the other is pink with white polka-dots.

lauriejean
06-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Tan lines are fun not funny Sally! I love the look.

Barb Valentine
06-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Me pass in a swimsuit :lol2:
I can't even pass period
But you do look great :thumbsup:

Carlacd
06-22-2006, 05:53 PM
I say go for it Sally. the swim suit looks good on you. Good luck.

windycissy
06-23-2006, 11:58 AM
No question about it, wearing a woman's swimsuit is incredibly liberating: you are totally out there, but if you can find a suit that accentuates your positive features and conceals your obvious flaws, you can pull it off:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d800b3127cce8af57710d94900000005108IatWLlw0aW

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

EricaCD
06-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Aleria - get a high neck swimsuit, unless you can pull off the remarkable cleavage job that Sally has managed. (By the way Sally - you look wonderful: have a great swim.) Alternatively, I think that you can get suits specifically designed to hold breast forms in those little pockets.

As far as the poll topic goes, I have managed to get some decent photos of myself in a swimsuit but I don't think I'll be trying to pass in public anytime soon.

Erica

~Kitty GG~
06-23-2006, 12:45 PM
You look wonderful.
I say go for it!

I do have a q tho.. I've seen special forms for sale for swimming.. so I was under the impression that other types of forms weren't ok in salt water or chlorine. .. is that how it is?

Even if you just laze by the pool and soak up rays.. I still think you should go for it. You look great in your avatar and the swimsuit pic looks better than I do!!!

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

carend_99
06-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Hi Sally,

I must say, you look great. I don't think you'd get a second look if the picture is any indication! Good luck!

Janet_Johnson_cd
06-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Pretty, thats all. You look pretty. ;)

Trish
06-23-2006, 03:10 PM
What I see in the picture, you should have no problems, go for it.

Jaydee
06-23-2006, 04:43 PM
I couldn't get away with it, but based on your photo, you look great. I say go for it. Have Fun:D

Sally24
07-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Well, just back from my 4 day trip to Boston. It was a blast! The first day in my hotel I went to the pool late in the day. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I was the only one there! I think I would have gone even if there had been other people. I loved sitting out by the pool in my new one piece. I did change it a little though. To make things easier, I took some smaller forms that I had and permanently installed them inside the halter top. They look a little more natural, and the top doesn't sag.

Now I am looking forward to another trip when I can wear my suit when the pool is full of people!

Eric/a
07-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Sally, your pics look great!:D It's nice to see others with a passion for floral one-piece bathing suits! If I'm going entirely under water, I'll wear a flower-petal bathing cap. They might be a little bit outdated, but I wouldn't want to get a wig wet, and my own hair would never pass!

Janice, your teenage experience sounds a lot like mine at 12! My mother's orange and yellow one-piece, with three brass rings holding it together on each side, was the first swimsuit that made a "woman" out of me!:D

Stacie Stockman
07-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Sally, you look gorgeous!

JulieCDOH
07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Sally, You look great. I hope you had a wonderful time.

Kisses Julie

Janice
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Sally, you look wonderful, I am so glad you did it.

Ms Alison Janes
07-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Sally, you look great girl.:thumbsup:

Kelli Taylor
07-04-2006, 08:25 AM
you look great go for it!!

kelli

Angie G
07-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Sally you can do this you look great in that suit it will go well:hugs:
Angie G.

typical_guy
07-04-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't get it. How do you hide that you're a man when you're in a bathing suit? I mean, when I wear women's low rise jeans - my package is RIGHT THERE, so how do you hide it when you're wearing what is essentially underwear?

Sally24
07-04-2006, 11:45 AM
You really are a typical guy aren't you! It's not one size fits all with us, were all different. That plus cold water does a job on most guys. I do wear a black thong under this suit for extra control but nothing is visible when wet or dry (another reason to go with jet black patterned suit). I also look fem in just my female underwear.

Charleen
07-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Good for you girl! You look terrific! If anyone would give you a second glance, it would be to appriciate the way you look.:thumbsup:

AngelAshley
07-05-2006, 04:27 AM
All my usual inhibitions about the few remaining parts of my maleness go out the window when it comes to swimming. I -LOVE- the sea and there's no way I'm going to let these things keep me out of the water.

Did anyone see the picture in the newspapers of Brighton on Sunday (2nd July)?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=393623&in_page_id=1770

I was there for a cheerleading competition! It was an interesting experience getting changed into my swim dress in front of all those people, dealing with breasts, etc... but I didn't let any of that bother me. The water was so refreshing after getting all hot and sweaty from dancing and throwing people around :)

Tina Dixon
07-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Well I would normaliy say know way, but you got that great GG look to ya.