PDA

View Full Version : Phyto Estrogens

Christiane
11-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi Girls,

Do any of you know if phtyo estrogens would be of any help to me in my feminization?

Love,
Christiane

JOANNE
11-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi Girls,

Do any of you know if phtyo estrogens would be of any help to me in my feminization?

Love,
Christiane

Try evanesce (my
evanesce.com).

Love
Joanne

Danielle1960
11-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Although Julie and the medical comunity is probably right. I think that that results are on an individual basis. My experience is that they work but after two years I'll let everyone know the final results. I'm up two cup sizes from start (nothing to a Bcup) and my figure has some good enhancements showing. I think the medical comunity doesn't rely on the phyto and herbal products because of the $$ invested in development and testing of the other products.

Good luck with your road to success and remember medical advice is always the right way to go!!
Danielle

Christiane
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Although Julie and the medical comunity is probably right. I think that that results are on an individual basis. My experience is that they work but after two years I'll let everyone know the final results. I'm up two cup sizes from start (nothing to a Bcup) and my figure has some good enhancements showing. I think the medical comunity doesn't rely on the phyto and herbal products because of the $$ invested in development and testing of the other products.

Good luck with your road to success and remember medical advice is always the right way to go!!
Danielle
Two cup sizes! How wonderful! I'd be delighted with results like that. What brand do you take?

Love,
Christiane

Danielle1960
11-30-2004, 08:39 AM
Well to be honest I went into this figuring it wouldn't work and I went for the cheapest I could find. I went to Eckerd Drug Store an the brand was Bust Grow. After researching what seemed to be popular in this type of formula I found with a few exceptions they are the same. I use a bottle and then stop for about two weeks and start another. I get more growth when I stop for the two weeks. Since then I've found that Vitamin World has a Womens health formula and it is only 1/3 the price of the Bust grow. Some difference in formulation again but with a successful trend I'm just encouraging my body via herbs to work toward the end results.

I was watching the swan last night and was noticing clevage and was encouraged to see something similar developing here. :) You can PM me if you want any additional information . Good luck. Remember research and monitoring your vitals is very important. If I wasn't closely associated with medical professional I would probably seek medical help. It seems that the herbal method works for some and not for other but for me I'm very happy.

Lovin life :)
Danielle

TGirl Domme
12-29-2004, 10:27 AM
and the debate rages on...thanks for sharing...heres my 2 cents...i take the phyto-estrogen with a fem sex booster...and my formally large cocks is shrinking! added progesterone to see if my balls will follow suit! so far seems to be working...comments?

JOANNE
01-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Has anybody tried hops ? There is a group on Yahoo - TGirls-on-hops. My contacts say it is a potent transition source.

Hugs Joanne

ChristineRenee
01-09-2005, 02:29 PM
I tried them prior to being on HRT and I really didn't experience any significant change. It wasn't until I started on premarin (estrogen) and spironolactone (an anti-androgen testosterone blocker), both prescription meds prescribed by my doctor, that I have started to notice any significant results.

Same thing with herbals...nothing really significant at all. Made me feel all I was really doing was wasting my time and money.

That was my experience with phyto-estrogens and herbals prior to starting HRT almost a year ago.

Love,
Christine Renee

layme
01-15-2005, 04:10 PM
I want bigger breas,ts how do I get on hrt,s? What do I tell my doc? Im also a vet and use the V. A. ???

seekertree
01-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi
Yes they certainly can work but not in all. They are working for me very well but perhaps my body is ready for them ? No female shape as yet (sadly) but the growth has spurted in a very short space of time.

Nipples are almost painful and constantly alert, now getting very questioning looks from my other half and she keeps looking at them.

Julie

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi
Yes they certainly can work but not in all. They are working for me very well but perhaps my body is ready for them ? No female shape as yet (sadly) but the growth has spurted in a very short space of time.

Nipples are almost painful and constantly alert, now getting very questioning looks from my other half and she keeps looking at them.

JulieJules...she'll be feelin' you up in no time...trust me!:D :p

ChristineRenee
01-20-2005, 01:03 PM
I want bigger breas,ts how do I get on hrt,s? What do I tell my doc? Im also a vet and use the V. A. ???layme...I'm a vet too. Don't know if that'll be covered or not but kinda doubt it. Ok...set up an appointment with your doc and tell him/her that you think you have gender dysphoria and you want to be evaluated to see if you are a possible candidate for HRT. Start there and get back to me. You can PM me if u want...but only when I'm logged off...k? (kidding...PM me with details after u see your doc!):)

Miss Teri Wild
01-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Yes they work, but slower than the real estrogens on the market. I take Cimi-Fem and use Wild Yam creams once in a while. I have a three and a half inch growth. They definately are not as big as I want but I am having results. And I have been at it for many years. When my wife was alive I pilfered some of her premrin, and took Cimi-fem at the same time.

I am changing doctors in the VA to a doctor that is transgender friendly. She said that she would write me a prescription for estrogen. But I would have to pay to have it filled. The VA will give estrogen to post-op vetrans. I am still pre-op.

Some one told me that you can go to the Online pharmacy and pay for estrogen and spirolactate. Spirolactate is a testosterone killer. Same is with Wild Yam. Wild Yam blocks the development of Testosterone.

Hope this helps

Samantha
Umm well I'm a TS VET also pre-oped, and it all depens upon your doc at the VA if he will perscribe the HRT treatments, as for me I get permairn 1.25mg 2x daily and 300mg of spiro 2x daily and all my meds come from the VA.

So yes hon the VA can get you started on HRT, but the only thing they wil do is give you permairn because its cheaper for them to get, then the shots. but if you want to go out side the VA you can..

Good luck and god speed in the research.

Teri :p

michel
01-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi im also a vet and am going to ask my phyc for HRT.Or should I go to my primary care dc.? PM me with info thanks,Love XXX

michel
01-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi im also a vet and am going to ask my phyc for HRT.Or should I go to my primary care dc.? PM me with info thanks,Love XXX

michel
01-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi girls,went to the V. A. today and my Phyc. set me up to get started on HRT Ye Ha I cant wait to grow some little Tittys and become like the woman I feel I should be. Ill keep you all posted on my progress!

Vickie-CD
01-25-2005, 07:30 PM
and the debate rages on...thanks for sharing...heres my 2 cents...i take the phyto-estrogen with a fem sex booster...and my formally large cocks is shrinking! added progesterone to see if my balls will follow suit! so far seems to be working...comments?
would not bother me, I was born shrunk and stayed that way.
Love to All,
Vickie

michel
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi girls Do any of you know of how to get rid of the old Adams apple??? Help

JOANNE
02-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Michel

I have heard of an operation to shave it,

Hugs
Joanne

Crystal
02-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi all,

I use Premarin 1.25mg once daily and have seen nice but not fantastic results. Actually nice is undoubtedly better. I'm taking my time. I get them by mail overseas. You can find a number of overseas suppliers by googling the term Premarin. Just beware of the one in Costa Rica.

Jeri Kay
02-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Anyone ever use Premarin Vaginal Cream on their boobs?My other has some.625mg and I tried it.I've had some growth, and I can jiggle them
now.
My nipples are also larger, and very sensitive.
I am a little nervous about using it though. I want to try the Phyto-Estrogens.
Did someone say you can buy them at the vitamin stores? Please tell me the best combination to start with.
I think they may work on mine. They don't seem to need much encourgement to start growing. May be because I had a prostatectomy last year.

crispy
02-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Anyone ever use Premarin Vaginal Cream on their boobs?My other has some.625mg and I tried it.I've had some growth, and I can jiggle them now.

hormone vaginal cream is applied to that part of the body because it will transfer through the dermal layer easily.
don't kid yourself that applying it to your boobs is helpful. It would be far more effective to apply it to part of the body where the skin is receptive. I won't make any suggestions where that might be - use you imagination ;) and take medical advice.
I'm sure that rubing cream on your boobies makes them feel nice, though. ;)