PDA

View Full Version : Why I really want desire and would want to be female a girl

eleventhdr
06-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes well alright then have studied the whole concept of being female now for sometime it has come to me that the whole design of being female is just so much bettert to be so.

I mean since all life does begin as female and it is the male who is the secondary sex not the female sex as was once belived.

So why oh why are the one's of us who feel they should be so are not!?

I mean lok really look at what being female is really like sure there are some design flaws but that is true in the case of any truly great works and or designs be they in art or science stuff can wrong but so far as this male can deduce the female body is by far superior to the mlae body it lives longer has much more capibilties and does stuff that the male body can not or was not designed to do at all pity that.

Just having stength and such is no great virture since it does not last and then you are stuck in an old worn out body as the female outlast us in the end

And she can have children and be strong and all of such etc.

Plus the fact of just having female sex organs which are far more durable and do not get in the way as do the male sex organs et all

And the female is much nicer looking and gets to wear the pretty nice clothing and everything she is the one.

I mean just look at the female from the very beginning she is soft yet strong she is pretty and cute when she starts out and usually remains that way throughout her lifes she smells nice and everything

So yes this male would give it all up in any minute to be female a girl.

I mean really

Perhaps more later!:.

Jay Suzy!:

Rickie
06-20-2006, 09:32 PM
This could be agrue on both sides of the fence. Both sexes has the disadvanges and advanges. As far as beauty I think that a concept that only the individual can make. But in the animal world its the male that has all the colors and stands out.

You make some very fine points.

:hugs:
Rickie

eleventhdr
06-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Thank's!:

Khriss
06-21-2006, 02:42 AM
..beauty , compassion , understanding, and sensitivity.....
the lack of such attributes seems far less than "gender specific" in the real world , while I believe women might generaly have an "edge" perhaps !?...no doubt that people are more truely exposed by their actions,reactions and interactions...than gender ?... "K"

Bev06 GG
06-21-2006, 02:54 AM
Aww thanks you make us all sound like wonderwoman.
Bev

Kate Simmons
06-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Have to call it like it is Bev. You all seem to take it in stride which mystifies us sometimes. Ericka

LaceyDee
06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Yes I feel that women have a tremendous advantage (from a male point of view). In what used to be called a man's world, I would much rather be a woman and be free to dress and act the way I wish.

nishababe
06-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Nisha the '''Babe here , I think as c/d T/s whichever direction you are coming from its seems a wonderfull dream to be magically transformed into a beautiful women ,the wonderfull variety of clothes to wear ,the sexy feeling of wearing stockings Knickers and silky underwear ,well we can go on for ever !!
Well ''Nisha'' the lover of all things feminine will now be the ''Devils Advocate '' and argue for the case against ,Can I hear sounds of booing,hissing and Jeering ....Nisha asks ?

Well we all love ,admire the curvy bouncy joys of beautiful young women ,and in our dreams we become a beautifull desirable ''Babe'' ( me as well ) but there are drawbacks ,what if you were born fat ,bloated and ugly ,Huh .
Many minus points now ....................

Most women have to spend hours getting ready to go to work ,getting their hair ,make up and clothes just right .
Women are at the end of the day a glorified chemical breeding tank waiting to be fertilised,
that is what they were put on this earth for ,to keep the species going .

When women get to mid to late thirty's panic can start to set in if the desire to have a child has not been fulfilled .There is always younger , better looking competition coming from behind . A womans shelf life is very short .

Many beautifull girls in their teens become fat and plain ladies by the time of their mid thirties and they have to rapidly become a lot less choosy in their choice of partners ,in their pursuit of a father for the child they are now starting to want so desperately . I see it all the time where I work beautifull young women who are chased when young ,becoming lonely ,bitter and ignored by the mid to late 30's .It is a terrible blow for a beautifull woman to lose her looks and become plain and unattractive .

A different story for men ,they can breed till very late ,sometimes even in their nineties . How often does it happen that the faithfull wife gets traded in for a younger model when she hits her mid forties !!

Another burden for women of course are the dreaded monthly and messy period ,rapid mood swings ,headaches ,body,tummy all bloated out ,sometimes spotty faces .

In most cases a guy can go out on his own anywhere in the evening on his own,without any worry's . That is not the case for a girl ,she often gets leared ,shouted and whistled at and if on her own could very easily be raped and murdered .

If a mistake happens ,who gets left with the baby ,huh the girl of course and the guy may just clear off and do his best to pay no maintenance .Its also a lot harder for a woman to find a man who wants her for a proper permanant relationship ,not just for sex if she has got 2 or 3 children belonging to one or more different fathers .

Just as women are programmed to breed to produce children so are men programmed to breed ,but with as many different women as they can get their hands on .Look at the bull in the field ,does he have just one mate ,dont think so ,its nature !!

I know through my experience in the Asian countries ,women have a terrible life in many parts of the world,forced arranged marriages to much older men some of whom they have never even met !!

To have a baby girl in many parts of the world is regarded as a curse.In India many female baby's are aborted as women have very little chance of getting jobs ,in fact the parents have to pay a dowry to bribe someone to take their daughters from them .Quite often in places like New Delhi ( India ) men marry women for the dowry and then the women are killed off in the so called ''Kitchen fire accidents'' eg the inlaws set them alight and the poor girls die of terrible burns.The man then marries a new wife and gets another dowry .

Go to the Philippines for instance ,very hard for women and girls to get a job or a life ,that is why a beautifull girl will be prepared to marry a western man old enough to be her grandfather just to get some sort of a life for herself .
I know I have been there and had young women fighting over me and I am 59 years old !! )

Women in third world and increasingly the old soviet bloc countries are increasingly being tricked ,kidnapped ,sold by their parents etc to be used as prostitutes ,sex slaves, ( also unpaid servants in arab countries )

In many countries especially India they are tricked and put into brothels from the ages of aprox 10 upwards and forced to have unprotected sex .When they eventually get aids and other sexual disease ,their fate is to be cast onto the streets to suffer a lonely and sad death .

So do you still want to be born a woman and take a chance as to your country of birth ?

Love Nisha xx:straightface:

Teresa Amina
06-22-2006, 05:14 PM
So do you still want to be born a woman and take a chance as to your country of birth ?Love Nisha xx:straightface:

The Devil has a good Lie-yer and her name is Nisha! I've always feared that next time around I might end up in the nightmare circumstances (all true:eek: ) Nisha descibes. Hopefully my Karma will be good enough to keep me from the horrors mentioned here.

Maria D
06-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I mean since all life does begin as female and it is the male who is the secondary sex not the female sex as was once belived.

This isn't true, it's a common misconception that comes about because most people's knowledge is based on school or college education.
The egg carries an X chromosome and does not determine sex, the second sex chromosome in the sperm does. From that time for a little while, both sexes are identical, not female or male but possessing the developmental apparatus of both, then after several weeks differences are spottable with female ova developing one way, males the other; at no time is the male ovum female in form.
Boring perhaps, but there you go, it's just a myth.

Personally I don't think either sex is better, they are simply developed differently for different tasks. WE as humans think beyond biology, but until we evolved, woke up and thought 'ug, I am human, I need coffee', we were the product of evolution, and the differences were useful, rather than a reason to dress people in burkas, pay them less for the same job, or hold doors open for them.

As to sex organs being more durable, that's not really true, is it? Things go wrong with both sexes, but there's more organs to go wrong for a woman.

You think women are prettier, cuter, softer and smells nicer, etc. Well, ok, that's your pov, fine, but remember you are looking through a polarised lens designd to perpetuate the species, and that women don't usually feel that way about themselves; that'd be auto-erotic. All I mean is, it all depends where you're standing and which way you look as to women are prettier, smell better etc, rather than an absolute truth. :)

Take care :)

Kate Simmons
06-22-2006, 06:18 PM
The Devil has a good Lie-yer and her name is Nisha! I've always feared that next time around I might end up in the nightmare circumstances (all true:eek: ) Nisha descibes. Hopefully my Karma will be good enough to keep me from the horrors mentioned here.
That's assuming you want to be a "woman" in the classic sense of the word in the parts of the world that Nisha describes here. I'm not that "type" of woman and never will be, culture notwithstanding. Independent Ericka

Joy Carter
06-22-2006, 06:24 PM
I have no degree in biology but I read where a certain species of female fish has the ability to change herself into a male if a breeding male is not available in the population. I also read where a human male is an over developed female. The vaginal area elongates to form a penis the ovaries or testes become what they are by the direction of travel up or down then there are the ever present aureoles on all of us. Kinda makes you think except for the chromosome differences that we are the same at one time during development. This makes me believe why we are CD, TG or TS it maybe something deep inside some of us more visible in ten percent of the population.

Maria D
06-23-2006, 12:59 PM
I have no degree in biology but I read where a certain species of female fish has the ability to change herself into a male if a breeding male is not available in the population. I also read where a human male is an over developed female. The vaginal area elongates to form a penis the ovaries or testes become what they are by the direction of travel up or down then there are the ever present aureoles on all of us. Kinda makes you think except for the chromosome differences that we are the same at one time during development. This makes me believe why we are CD, TG or TS it maybe something deep inside some of us more visible in ten percent of the population.

No, as I said, we aren't a developed female, the vagina doesn't form a penis, but we were the same at one point; not female or male, just 'neither yet'. It's not a vaginal or penile area, until it starts to form one or the other, see?
Try here for a primer: http://www.gfmer.ch/Books/Reproductive_health/Human_sexual_differentiation.html

Take care :)