PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to you?

Jenni
06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
I often go through periods of time where I try not to think of dressing, because I'm too busy or the time isn't right for some other reason. All it seems to take to ruin everything and get me thinking about jumping into my fem clothes again is seeing a beautiful gg.

Tonight, I saw a weathercaster on TV, and she was just a knockout. Long, flawless hair, pretty clothes and sapphire blue eyes highlighted by powder blue eye shadow. Not much makeup, but what was there was perfect.

Can't understand why this happens. I'm running for the closet, and my makeup kit!

jen

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes, I am often inspired by GGs that I see. Sometimes it will be as simple as seeing a lip colour that looks good on a GG. Other times it will be seeing the entire look on her. We have a shopping channel called QVC here. There is one lady on there that goes overboard with makeup and false eyelashes. Everytime I see her, I want to go get dressed. The other show that gets me is "Charmed". I swear that it is an advertisement for makeup. The lip colours make me drool, and I just have to go put on some lipstick.

For me it's all part of having to hold it in (I'm married and my wife does not know - yet). Things on television trigger my natural instincts.

Teresa Amina
06-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Don't watch the Weather Channel!:D Those girls inspire me every time.

Tiffy
06-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Alot of the time for me it is because of the clothes they are wearing and it makes me want them or want to wear them. Alot of movies make me that way.

April Marie

Sharon G
06-21-2006, 10:40 AM
i always see girls all the time i work in a clothes shop they look so good, ive sometimes just have to put on a dress and make up, late at night because i just can not help myself. and thinking how good she look.

Lisa Golightly
06-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Honestly... I watch the TV and look at all the glossy sleek hairstyles, and then lose my brush in my split end riddled bird's nest and think 'GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!' :)