PDA

View Full Version : Back ! ! ! ( Was outta town a couple weeks ! )

CobraJett
06-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi girls! Its good to be back ! I went to visit a friend of mine in Minneapolis for the last week or so (she's a TS...in fact, she's the only one I have shown CD pics to as yet) We had a great time and she was able to talk me into going to a CD/TS/TV friendly bar in her area and we had a great time...although I felt a little out of place being almost 7' with 5" heels on....but darnit I have the legs for it ! I wish I could have gotten some pics though...maybe next time cuz I'm planning another trip up that way at the end of summer! What a gas !!!
Everyone there was so cool!

More to come ! ! !

CJ

Holly
06-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Hi CJ... glad you had a good time on your outing. I'll bet that you can hardly wait for your return visit later this summer!

CobraJett
06-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi CJ... glad you had a good time on your outing. I'll bet that you can hardly wait for your return visit later this summer!

I can hardly wait Holly ! Its amazing how a good first experience can boost your confidence 100 fold !!! I'll probably be going back in 6-8 weeks...so I have a little time to shop online and hopfully find someone in the area to help me with make-up etc...

I hate to think how I'd feel now if my first experience was bad...my confidence might have been shaken irrepairably...

Have a great day ! ! !
:hugs:
CJ