PDA

View Full Version : My new name

Krissi
11-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Okay, I've been kicking this around for a while. For the past few years I've used the name Amanda Lynn Rogers, Mandi for short as my femme name. I chose the name Mandi after a girl that I used to work with. That Mandi was soo cute and sexy, she almost always had a skirt or some nice looking outfit on. She took pride in her make up, her appearance, and her actions. She was the consumate girly girl, what several of us strive to be. If I didn't know for sure she was the daughter of one of the guys that started that office I would think she was one of us....lol. Well that and few of us could ever have such a dainty femme body. Anyway I admired her and if the situation were a little different might have even came out to her, but a few things derailed that train. Little does she know how much she influenced me, and I adopted her name and somewhat her persona.

Now here we are a few years later, my actual dressing being somewhat dormant, but my femme side blossoming more than ever. It has seemed to me lately that its time for a new beginning. Soo I unveil my new name. Krissi. Because I too like to have a full name I'm thinking Kristine Mychelle Rogers. My boy name is Chris, I've always picked names as far from that as I can for fear of being "discovered." But as of late I've gotten past that fear.

So I'm gonna keep my screenname the same, but other than that the identity crisis is over. Krissi is here to stay :)

Krissi :)

Jennifer_Ph
11-24-2004, 11:49 AM
Welcome Krissi. I'm so glad you're no longer confused. ;)

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 01:26 PM
krissi love it.