PDA

View Full Version : Question about clothes-sizing!

CobraJett
06-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Now that I am back from my first time out in public as CJ, I would really like to try to get some of my own clothes for going out (so far I'm sticking to only going out about 100 miles from me....baby-steps!) I'm not sure what to get though, but I have long legs and like to show them off ! Problem is...do they actually have nylons in my size? How about corsets, etc? and do they make shoes/boots in 13 and 1/2 mens size? Again, I'm a shade over 6'6" and around 218-220lbs or so ! I want to prepare for going out again with my TS friend from Minneapolis and I really wanna be sexy-dynamite and knock 'em all dead ! I wish I would have done this years ago...when I had a super-slim tummy ! LoL

I'll also have some make up questions in the near future too...as I am helpless to apply it myself ! Is there anyone in N. Illinois or S. Wisconsin that would maybe like to hang out and help me sometime?

Thankkkkssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ:hugs:

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
06-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Ya just gotta check out ebay there is 2x tall nylons on there and extra big shoes

CobraJett
06-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Ya just gotta check out ebay there is 2x tall nylons on there and extra big shoes

Thanks Samantha! Do you know of any online websites that are the best for the tall lady? And are sizes all consistant ?

CJ