PDA

View Full Version : Ophra

ava_bruna
06-21-2006, 03:14 PM
tomorrow Thursday at 4:00 pm Ch 5 EST Ophra will air a Fto M sex change about twin's who one of them get a sex change, should be interesting.

CaptLex
06-21-2006, 04:05 PM
I wonder if it's the same guy that was on Larry King. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out. :thumbsup:

ava_bruna
06-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Not really sure, seeing Ive never seen him, but it said about twin's and one of them changing.may only be on a bit but worth looking into if interested, you welcome:D

ava_bruna
06-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Anyone else see it/ it was very interesting but still OLD HAT, seem's as if every thing that want's / has to be said about Gender issues has been said and if not understood, there is lot's on here to see. LOVE THIS FORUM.

Sarahgurl371
06-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Stumbled across it this afternoon. It says it was taped in 2005. Definitley interesting, but seems kind of dated. Who know there where that many TG/TS with identical twins. Just goes to show that just when you think you have seen it all...

I was very suprised at how little Oprah seemed to know of transgender issues though. All and all it was worth watching. Seems like everytime I watch a show or interview about TG/TS issues, I identify with at least one thing that is said.

Joy Carter
06-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Didn't see Oprah but I remember about reading twin men in the early seventies who both transitioned but died of breast cancer. The reporter made a dumb comment about how they wanted to be women so much that they died of a womans disease, the jerk ! My dad had breast cancer in the sixties and it's more common now that people know.