PDA

View Full Version : Home-made Breast

Carroll
06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Since I have little disposable cash and no credit cards I am forced to make my own breast. Started out using just a bra and wadded-up teeshirts or socks. I did this until I found a website showing how to use birdseed. I went one better and used rice. This worked great for quite a while. One day I got a nifty idea. I had a large amount of gel packs that used to keep Embril (arthritis medication) cold during shipment. I don't use the drug, but worked in a drugstore and collected them. The challenge was to get the gel into the balloons. I ending up using an empty tube of caulking and a caulking gun. I got both balloons filled and put them into some nylon hose, and bingo! New breast, weighted and feeling real. My wife loves to come up to me and give them a squeeze.

So what do you other ladies use for home-made breast?

I put this in the wrong place and somebody put it in the F>M...It should be in the M>F...sorry!

Dee 1062
06-21-2006, 11:32 PM
rice in sandwich bags work nice also.

christine55
06-21-2006, 11:36 PM
I don't know what that packing gel is but one thing that does work pretty well is "blue ice," not necessarily that brand but any one of the stuff you freeze in your freezer and then put in your cooler avoid using real ice. I use a squeeze bottle to get it into the balloon.
I like paddle balloons, slightly thicker, more durable, rubber and a round shape. Make sure not to fill the balloon to the point of stretching, it should be loose and do your best to get all the air out before tying it. Having it loose, it should feel flaccid in your hand, and getting all the air out are what will make the difference between feeling and looking natural or not. If done correctly they are almost as good as $150 breast forms. After a few months air begins to seep in you need to make a new pair.
Hugs, Christine

Carroll
06-22-2006, 04:49 AM
The gel stuff I use is very simulaur to the blue gel, but will freeze solid if left in the freezer:eek:

jo_ann
06-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Mmm, I love home-made breasts with a little frosting on top and served warm, they make a wonderful treat!

Carroll
06-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Mmm, I love home-made breasts with a little frosting on top and served warm, they make a wonderful treat!
:D :D :D :D :D

NikkiT
06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
I've given up on making false breasts, since my chest is already on the large size (thanks high school football!) and having fake breasts makes me look like a gorilla. I figure having a flat chest is the last thing that's going to give me away as a guy, considering how tall/thick I am. A definite advantage to being a big drag queen is the lack of harrasment from homophobic guys; who wants to be beaten to a pulp by a crossdresser in front of their friends?