PDA

View Full Version : help

Candi
06-22-2006, 02:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how to pierce my belly button at home alone?

Sandra
06-22-2006, 03:15 AM

Not really advisable, infections etc.

toniloraine
06-22-2006, 03:42 AM
dont do it at home yourself. go get it done somewhere. they dont care if your male or female.

~Dee~
06-22-2006, 03:42 AM
umm ... i got mine done by a professional .. and it still hurt like buggery and took ages to heal.
just the thought of someone doing it themselves is just .... its just ... :thumbsdn:

really, truly .. go find someone who knows that they are doing .. you dont want to just be stabbing yourself to do this.. and from above i doubt you'd be able to get it even slightly straight.

get it done right, its not the spendy. and the good results can be expected that way.

Candi
06-22-2006, 04:04 AM
well thank you all, you were all very sweet to answer. sounds like good advice.

Wenda
06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Holy @#$%@%&%@##&*#$%^#!!!
translation, "don't"

Scotty
06-22-2006, 11:20 PM
OK Lets do one up better - I *DID* mine at home - DON'T do it!!! :D

It hurt like a bugger, I just kept going a little at a time and it ended up taking an hour of teeth gritting...

They don't care, go in and get it done by a pro, it'll be a bit painful but faster cuz they'll use a sharper needle than you can use....

Now I say don't do it, but I used a 16 guage leather curved needle - it did hurt and I had a few beers to help........

The pain also comes back when you try to put the stud in AFTER making the hole - that's body fat.

Just leave it to a pro, my first one was too small and closed up as I didn't have a curved stud in place, your bo dy will force a str aight one out in about 1 month or maybe 2

You gotta have the curved one that bends in to keep it in.

Sleeping at night will be uncomfortable for the first few days too but put a guase over it to keep it from moving.....

I really would get it done, if I had to do it again I'd have someone else do it.

Hope i stressed that enough! :) :)

Trisha
06-23-2006, 12:10 AM
nope dont do it if i drank 15 pints of larger {beer}in the u.s.a. i still would not do it my self that is for someone who knows what thay are doing only