PDA

View Full Version : male CD'z dating female cd'z

scott55410
06-22-2006, 03:27 AM
how many crossdressers in here would feel comfortable dating a crossdresser of the opposite sex????

Michelle Ellis
06-22-2006, 03:34 AM
You mean me in my dress and my (currently non-existant) gg girlfriend all manly and handsome? Are you describing a utopian paradise or asking a question here? :p

Yes, I would like that :o

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 03:34 AM
i do date a lady that is pre-op TS and i am a guy that is pre-op TS

Win Der Mere
06-22-2006, 04:44 AM
This is a question I have pondered for years !
It seems wholly logical that a hetero male Cd would date a hetero female Cd.
Then the "Bi" issue creeps in, or even the "Bi-curious".
Apart from the logic, I've never reached a conclusion.
To answer the question, I would.

karolina
06-22-2006, 05:59 AM
yes I would like date a male crossdresser male

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm bisexual, or pansexual, one or the other, so I'd be fine with it.shouldnt that be tri-sexual bud.....lol

Kirchein
06-22-2006, 09:30 AM
how many crossdressers in here would feel comfortable dating a crossdresser of the opposite sex????

so u mean: me dressed as a guy with a techical boy dressed as a girl? (have i said it right,?) :S:S:S ¿?¿?¿

if the answer is YEES!. i say: yes dear i´ll love to´.... i think that if my bf were a CD (im single) then he wouldnt told me to wear skirts...he´ll know why i dress as a guy, how i feel and that kind of things i cannot explain because i speak spanish (XD), cos he´d be like me but the oppositte

(my braain huuurrttss)

:happy:

CaptLex
06-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Well, I'm usually attracted to bio-men or transmen, but I do find some MtF crossdressers pretty hot when dressed . . . like this one:

Anything is possible . . . :happy:

scott55410
06-24-2006, 06:04 AM
i was just was woundering cause im a mtf cd and i find attractive ftm cd's......probibly not even close to the only one and there is a way common interest and exceptance there that i find would be very positive

susie lynn
07-05-2006, 06:02 AM
yes I would like date a male crossdresser male Id like to know one, we could have a blast

Dee 1062
07-05-2006, 08:06 PM
I would love it, that means I would be understood:)

connie rotten
07-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Yes I have more than once I really am a lesbian trapped in a male's body. When I dated Laura who goes by Larry we thought we were the story line for a Life Time made for TVs movie. We wanted to call it The Sissy and the Tomboy a light hearted tale of heavy heartedove.

KatieZ
07-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes I would.

Hugs

bebe nylons
07-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Yes. l would. Would like to meet a ftm cd in my area.

susie lynn
07-12-2006, 06:52 AM
Hi everyone, Im just waiting for some FtM ask me for a date
or want to get to know me, OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN YOU BE??:hugs: :love:

Kate Simmons
07-12-2006, 07:24 AM
As Ericka, I would just love to hang out with F T M CD's, go on a date or just talk or whatever. I think all guys are charming, especially when they accept me as my femme self. I've posted a Personal to that effect. C'mon guys where are you? Do I have to perform a reverse "caveman" thing and drag you out to the movies? Not talking about anything serious (unless we click) for now but getting to know a nice F T M guy would be great. Ericka:happy:

Han
07-12-2006, 10:51 AM
I really like girly girls. I think it is the Dom in me :D

CaptLex
07-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I really like girly girls. I think it is the Dom in me :D
Okay, I think this thread is starting to veer off track. It sounds like there's plenty of people who think this kind of situation can work, and that's great, but this isn't the personals or meeting section of the forum. And, realistically, people on this site are from all over the world, so I imagine hooking up would be difficult. I think it would be more realistic to check your local listings.

Reginainva
08-17-2006, 11:29 PM
I have actually had the chance to date a f 2 m cd. But it was way to soon for me. Now I would jump at the chance again.

Mirragea
08-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Way back when I would've said"nah,it'll never work".Mainly because I like and/or lust for twomen/ggs in a lesbian sort of way and I currently don't have a desire to be with a gguy.I wonder if ftm or female cd'z would have some of the sensitivity/softness I crave?Or would he be or become ultra masculine & macho to the point of me feeling dominated or emotionally neglected instead of cherished .Well I guess it depends on the person.I think I could give it a try.

patti
08-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Tomboys and Sissies!! That would make a GREAT Society, don't you think! I am a Male Crossdresser married to a Tomboy - who HATES to wear Skirts or Dresses! It's the Male's turn to be the Pretty Femmy Ones!!!

Patti

Paulette
08-25-2006, 06:44 PM
This would be the best. Just think of the advice the two of us could share and how it would drive anyone seeing us in public crazy trying to figure it out. I would love to have such a relationship.

JenniferMint
08-25-2006, 07:29 PM

Only if the F2M doesn't pass well enough. o_O

e.g. I'd date a "tomboy", but dating a "guy" would be kind of weird.

CaptLex
08-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Only if the F2M doesn't pass well enough. o_O

e.g. I'd date a "tomboy", but dating a "guy" would be kind of weird.
Jennifer,

Do you mean because of public perception (don't want people thinking you're gay), or because it just wouldn't attract you? If I was with an MtF CD who passed well enough that others thought I was with a GG, I wouldn't care if it looked "weird" - as long as I know what the deal is. :D

JenniferMint
08-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Jennifer,

Do you mean because of public perception (don't want people thinking you're gay), or because it just wouldn't attract you? If I was with an MtF CD who passed well enough that others thought I was with a GG, I wouldn't care if it looked "weird" - as long as I know what the deal is. :D

It probably wouldn't attract me, especially if the F2M has had testosterone shots and/or surgery.

I'm reminded of a topic where a guy (shadowman) was dating a girl named Leslie who turned out to be an F2M CD who called himself Lester - http://tgguide.com/message/index.php?showtopic=687 - Lester was nothing like Leslie; in fact, shadowman didn't even recognize Lester when a mutual friend pointed him out to him. That relationship didn't turn out so well since Leslie got more into crossdressing, and Lester was just totally male, and shadowman only likes girls.

Although I've been known to make rare exception for guys---I actually have a boyfriend right now---but this is the exception, not the rule. Speaking of public perception, when I'm out in public with my boyfriend, I hold his hand all the time if I'm en femme, but not if I'm in drab because neither of us is comfortable with being seen as "gay".

Kirchein
08-26-2006, 03:36 PM
mms just a stupid question

a male CD is a MTF CD? or not? i mean a male CD is a man who likes dressin like a woman....isnt he?

and BTW u know any crossdressin site like this one but in spanish, u know i´d really like to know my opossite ( a girly guy, but one that reaaally pass as a girl,and helps me to pass as a guy :P)

mm i think im asking for too many things lol

well have a nice day ppl,! byes

ReginaK
08-28-2006, 05:20 AM
I would. If the attraction is there, I don't discriminate. He can be part time or full time. I only draw the line at facial hair. I can't stand facial hair. I don't mind top surgery or "T" and he can be as hairy as he wishes everywhere else, but his face must be clean shaven.

Kate Simmons
08-28-2006, 06:52 AM
I would. If the attraction is there, I don't discriminate. He can be part time or full time. I only draw the line at facial hair. I can't stand facial hair. I don't mind top surgery or "T" and he can be as hairy as he wishes everywhere else, but his face must be clean shaven.Couldn't agree with you more Regina. Ericka

Robin Leigh
08-28-2006, 06:54 AM
I had a GG girlfriend once who sometimes talked about going out with us both CD, but we never did it. I guess she could've passed, she was well over 6' tall. But we certainly would've had people looking at us. :)

I'm mostly attracted to feminine girls, but I guess because of my feminine side I tend to attract more masculine girls. Oh well. :)

I don't think I'd be interested in an intimate relationship with a FTM, but when I was reading Les Feinberg's "Trangender Warriors" (an excellent history of transgenderism) I felt that I, as a MTF CD, had more in common with the FTM (pre-op) transsexuals than with the MTF (pre-op) transsexuals. Although I want to be seen as more feminine, and the FTM TSs want to be seen as more masculine, we both basically feel like feminine men. Whereas many MTF TSs tend to think of themselves as masculine women who want to lose those masculine traits. It's not uncommon for MTF CD & TS to have quite different attitudes & philosophies with regard to their transgender activities.

Anyway, that's about my quota for simplistic generalizations in one post. :D

Robin

CaptLex
08-28-2006, 08:59 AM
I felt that I, as a MTF CD, had more in common with the FTM (pre-op) transsexuals than with the MTF (pre-op) transsexuals. Although I want to be seen as more feminine, and the FTM TSs want to be seen as more masculine, we both basically feel like feminine men. Whereas many MTF TSs tend to think of themselves as masculine women who want to lose those masculine traits. It's not uncommon for MTF CD & TS to have quite different attitudes & philosophies with regard to their transgender activities.
Good point, Robin. I know feeling like a feminine man is true in my case, and I've heard a lot of the guys in my support group say the same thing.

Kate Simmons
08-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Nothing wrong with that Captlex. The whole world seems to put so much emphasis on outward appearance. The majority of mankind misses the point. The person inside is the one that counts regardless of outward appearance. I wouldn't care if a lot of the folks on this forum were really alien life forms in disguise. They pour out their hearts here because others are willing to listen. That having been said, I want to tell you that you are a great man (and Captain) in my book, appearances and feelings notwithstanding. Love, Ericka Kay

CaptLex
08-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Nothing wrong with that Captlex. The whole world seems to put so much emphasis on outward appearance. The majority of mankind misses the point. The person inside is the one that counts regardless of outward appearance.
Good point, Ericka. Unfortunately, it's the outside that people usually respond to - for better or worse.

I want to tell you that you are a great man (and Captain) in my book, appearances and feelings notwithstanding. Love, Ericka Kay
Thanks, Ericka - you're a sweetheart! :love:

LadyHeather
08-29-2006, 12:39 AM
I think that I would give that a try also . complete role reversal !

Evert
08-29-2006, 04:37 AM
I think that I would give that a try also . complete role reversal !

Got to agree. Never did it, but should be worth to try. :D

Robin Leigh
08-29-2006, 06:45 AM
Good point, Robin. I know feeling like a feminine man is true in my case, and I've heard a lot of the guys in my support group say the same thing.

Thanks, Cap'n! Glad you weren't offended by my generalizing. :) It's always nice to have one's pet theories confirmed.

I used to know someone who was FTM & working towards some type of transition for almost a decade, but she ended up having a baby. I haven't seen her for years. Last time, she seemed like a happy mother in a good relationship. That baby would be a teenager by now. I never told her about Robin. We were only casual acquaintances, but I always felt a strange kind of kinship for her.

After writing this, I'll probably bump into her in the next few weeks. :)

Robin

PS. Love your latest avatar! Oh, and in case you haven't seen it before: http://newsdesigner.com/blog/images/pirate.jpg :)

suzy
08-29-2006, 06:52 AM
WOW! Great question!! I have often thought about dating another mtf CD'er, but never thought about dating a ftm DC'er...

This puzzles me because I am straight as an arrow.....at least I think I am....never been with a man no have I ever wanted to...

BUT I am drawn to dating a mtf CD'er....does that count as a male??? dunno???

And, in that vein, I don't find it appealing at all to be with a ftm CD'er...mostly because it woiuld be too much like I was with a male and I am only attracted to females...

Oh my head....this is insane... where am I? This is confusing to me...:(

Somebody help me identify!!!! Please don't tell me I need a shrink!!!:(

sigh.....

CaptLex
08-29-2006, 08:46 AM
PS. Love your latest avatar! Oh, and in case you haven't seen it before: http://newsdesigner.com/blog/images/pirate.jpg :)
LOL - I love it! :heehee:

CaptLex
08-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Oh my head....this is insane... where am I? This is confusing to me...:(

Somebody help me identify!!!! Please don't tell me I need a shrink!!!:(
I know the feeling, Suzy . . . I used to think I could never be attracted to certain people, but I've learned to never say never. I've also learned not to try and identify people by what they look like biologically (that is, what's between their legs). Now I just go with whatever I'm attracted to and don't worry about the labels. It's a lot more freeing that way. Don't give yourself a headache. :p

Evert
08-29-2006, 02:36 PM

[off-topic]
Haha, got to have one of those! "Talk like a pirate Day" is coming! 19th september, wasn't it? :happy:

[/off-topic]

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-31-2006, 12:23 AM
It's always nice to have one's pet theories confirmed.

I'll let the guys speak for themselves, my experience is that FTMs are just as diverse as MTFs. Some are happy being feminine men, but some are fairly masculine, others are butcher than a Tom of Finland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_of_Finland) pin-up, and some sadly are outright misogynists.

deakane
08-31-2006, 12:41 AM
I would. I also think it would be a great time to go out on dates with both dressed. Do the total roll change.

CaptLex
08-31-2006, 08:46 AM
and some sadly are outright misogynists.
I've heard that too, Marlena. Fortunately, I haven't run into any yet - or at least they haven't been vocal about it around me. I wouldn't stand for that. :thumbsdn:

happyroman
09-12-2006, 09:56 AM
I believe dating a f2m would be great for both parties. Each one could help the other with clothes and manerizams. this would be a dream come true.
Carol Jones

susie lynn
09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
yes I would like date a male crossdresser male
Im in east Tx. maybe we can meet sometime when I in your area:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Im in east Tx. maybe we can meet sometime when I in your area:hugs:shes looking for an FTM as this is the FTM section i believe!!!

stefie22
09-21-2006, 12:11 AM
i'm a mtf cd. i would love it. the problem is small towns are a yakity bunch.if i went to the city it would be perfect.

Scotty
09-22-2006, 07:49 AM
I've always been attracted to tomboys, always have.

So I'd be Ok with it, in fact I think it would be a paradise of sort!

plastiqgirl
09-26-2006, 10:58 PM
I don't even know what my answer would be, just because thinking about all the possibilities and where they lead is SO confusing. LOL I'm way too blonde for this thread ;)

Shadowls
09-27-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm dating two mtf crossdressers, i'm a ftm crossdresser. the three of us are bi. I would love to take my girls out for a night on the town, with me in a suit, tie, fadora, dressed to the nines and them looking drop dead gorgus in dresses and heels. to pull some thing like that off for one night of cd elagence with out any one questioning what we where would be wonderful.

But the reality is "bitch, you look better in that dress then I do" and "who's paints are these again" ~laughs~

It's wonderful. I love being able to sit back and watch my girls enjoy each other. the only way i could think of make watching thfem better would be to have a pecker of my own and popcorn. ~smiles~

Tammi_52
09-28-2006, 05:07 AM
I think it would be a blast to have a relationship with a GG CDer. No judgements, on either side. Just as a tomboy GG is sexy to me, I would hope my soft and girlie side would be the same to the other.

Charleen
09-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I could go for that as well. No explaining to do on either side. As far as being though of as gay, who cares? The way I dress now, I'm probably thought of as an effeminite gay anyway. As Karren on the other board puts it- the best of both worlds. Love and xxxx, Lily

trannie T
09-29-2006, 04:24 AM
So who is expeced to pay? The F2M or the M2F?

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 06:30 AM
50/50 or "dutch treat". I've learned not to volunteer though while en femme. The guy gets insulted and insists. Love it when they are gallant like that.:love: Ericka Kay

CaptLex
09-29-2006, 08:49 AM
I think it would be a blast to have a relationship with a GG CDer. No judgements, on either side. Just as a tomboy GG is sexy to me, I would hope my soft and girlie side would be the same to the other.
I don't know if you (and others here) realize that a GG in pants is not the same as an FtM. And I'm not even sure what definition of tomboy people are using. An FtM presents as male - not necessarily a girl in jeans and a baseball cap. So, if you're not attracted to a male presentation (regardless of genitals), you may not be attracted to FtMs. I hope that's not too confusing.

chloe_tv1
09-29-2006, 10:09 AM
it dosenn't matter what ya wearin just as long as you love that person

Kiera
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
I would be willing to give it a try, but I would want to know both sides of who I am dating. I also would hope to be able to share both sides of myself. This is of course assuming that f2m are like many of the m2fs and do not always wish to portray themsleves as the opposite gender. wow... the more I think about this the more confused I get.... I guess it would just have to depend on the individual and how well we get along....
kiera

Abraxas
09-29-2006, 01:34 PM
I think most of us DO want to always portray ourselves as male, at least to some extent. Because we feel that we ARE.
We may occasionally (very rarely) feel 'girly'-- in a sense that probably all guys occasionally feel a bit feminine.
But most of us here are TG, not CD, and therefore feel that we ARE male. We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance.

Of course, I'm just speaking for myself, and from what I've observed. Please correct me, guys, if I'm wrong!

CaptLex
09-29-2006, 01:47 PM
I think most of us DO want to always portray ourselves as male, at least to some extent. Because we feel that we ARE. . . . We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance. . . . Please correct me, guys, if I'm wrong!
Well, you got it right, as far as my situation is concerned. You said what I was trying to say (in my own roundabout way). :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
09-29-2006, 02:32 PM
spot on Abraxas.......

JenniferMint
09-29-2006, 08:33 PM
But most of us here are TG, not CD, and therefore feel that we ARE male. We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance.

Weird, lots of guys in the M2F CD forum identify as male but the reverse doesn't seem to be as true

Charleen
09-29-2006, 08:51 PM
For myself, I've most always identified with my femme aspect. (hate to use the word side as Lily is prevalent at all times even when I'm Charlie). I can understand where you boys are coming from, and I stand by my previous post. Love and xxxx, Lily

chloe_tv1
09-30-2006, 02:51 AM
me i prefer to be known as a f when dressed than genetic m

CaptLex
09-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Weird, lots of guys in the M2F CD forum identify as male but the reverse doesn't seem to be as true
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell - the real difference between that side and this side. ;)

Jennifer Giovannetta
09-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes I would do that. Sounds fun.

cutbait
10-01-2006, 11:19 PM
At present, I am with an mtf, and an ftm... (Yes part of the trio) I must say that aside from the whole bi thing looking at 1/3 of the deal (mine and hers) it is quite rewarding. I do agree that the 'tomboy' term does not fit the deff of the ftm... it's more of how one feels when dressed. No matter what role you’re trying to fill.

I have found my self more passable as a tomboy. (Girl in t-shirt, and jeans.) And she is just a knock out no matter what she's in.

Back to the nature of the thread, it is all that you could image. She gives me tips on makeup, and I help her with the walk. (Not so much, but that is how I tell my self that I am helping... maybe it's more me being on her arm...)

cutbait
10-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell - the real difference between that side and this side. ;)

i must admit capt. this side of the house does make me use my nudle more often... that just might explane the smoke...

jennie-lynn
10-04-2006, 01:47 PM
As A MTF cd'er, I think it would be kinda cool

Sweet Jane
10-05-2006, 01:38 AM
yes, yes oh hell yes!!..damn I'd be in heaven. I'd love to have met and fallen in love with a F2M crossdresser......now it's back to reality..

Kate Simmons
10-05-2006, 04:50 AM
yes, yes oh hell yes!!..damn I'd be in heaven. I'd love to have met and fallen in love with a F2M crossdresser......now it's back to reality..I feel this is totally possible and a lot of us here could fill the respective roles quite nicely. We have respect for one another. I personally, would love to try a relationship like this as it challenges all of society's "norms".:happy: Ericka

sissylacypanties
10-05-2006, 08:03 AM
I think that would be fun, 'he would know who wears the panties in this house.....smiles...

melissainks
10-08-2006, 06:43 AM
This is a really interesting conversation. One post that hit me was the comment who would pay for the check at dinner? I'd guess if both were out in cd mode, the FtM would.

If I'm out as Melissa, I would be projecting a fem image and I don't know any FtM cd's but I am guessing it the same deal, they are projecting a male image.

Would I go out a Ft.If emtionally conected with the person then yes I would

Kieron Andrew
10-08-2006, 07:14 AM
This is a really interesting conversation. One post that hit me was the comment who would pay for the check at dinner? I'd guess if both were out in cd mode, the FtM would.

If I'm out as Melissa, I would be projecting a fem image and I don't know any FtM cd's but I am guessing it the same deal, they are projecting a male image.

i always pay the check with my MTF girl friend

Stacy GG
10-08-2006, 11:18 AM

definatley an intresting question, what about a GG and MTF? well, actually I always pay, so I guess I answered my own question. :heehee:

JenniferMint
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm MTF, but I pay when I go out with my boyfriend. I do make a lot more money than he does, though.

I was talking with one of my GG friends the other day. She thinks that crossdressing is weird, and she was threatening that if I'm going to dress up as a girl when visiting her, then she'll dress up as a guy.

She's very feminine though, so if she dressed up as a guy she'd just look like a cute tomboy, which I think is hot. So I said sure, you can be my "boyfriend" and I'll be your "girlfriend". She backed out. :P

Jestina
10-09-2006, 11:37 PM
I have actually gotten my girlfriend to cross dress with me.
It was a riot.
Several occasions we have gone to a hotel together as "Jesse" and "Bob"
She is very feminine and very hot so it is a stretch, but she is a GOOD actor.

I think I have a pretty unusual situation though.
I am grateful for it.

Jestina

JenniferMint
10-10-2006, 08:51 AM
I have actually gotten my girlfriend to cross dress with me.
It was a riot.
Several occasions we have gone to a hotel together as "Jesse" and "Bob"
She is very feminine and very hot so it is a stretch, but she is a GOOD actor.

So how well does she pass as a guy? Do you have pictures? :)

Kieron Andrew
10-10-2006, 08:57 AM
So how well does she pass as a guy? Do you have pictures? :)yeah we wanna see!

Chrissy31
10-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes I would date a t-guy or a FtM crossdresser if they were tall enough and fairly masculine.

CaptLex
10-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Yes I would date a t-guy or a FtM crossdresser if they were tall enough and fairly masculine.
How tall is tall enough, Chrissy? :battingeyelashes:

Chrissy31
10-13-2006, 08:28 PM
How tall is tall enough, Chrissy? :battingeyelashes:
Well taller than me would be great but as I'm 5'11 it's not very likely so I would say if they were about 5'8 or taller I'd be interested.
Don't get me wrong I'm not height-ist and I know character counts for more than looks and I wouldn't say that dating someone shorter was out of the question I'm just saying that it would be nice if they were quite tall.

Wendi {LI NY}
10-13-2006, 08:53 PM
yes,yes ,I think that would be so cool. i think we can relate to each other ? Wendi:love:

CaptLex
10-14-2006, 08:42 AM
Well taller than me would be great but as I'm 5'11 it's not very likely so I would say if they were about 5'8 or taller I'd be interested. Don't get me wrong I'm not height-ist and I know character counts for more than looks and I wouldn't say that dating someone shorter was out of the question I'm just saying that it would be nice if they were quite tall.
I'd say you'd have a hard time finding an FtM taller than 5'11" (the tallest one I met is about 5'8"), but nothing is impossible.

I had a dream the other day that I was propositioned by an MtF, though I don't know if she was CD or TS. In my dream I told her it couldn't happen 'cause she'd probably want to make love to a woman, and that wouldn't work for me. I'll have to run that one by my therapist to see what he thinks that means. :heehee:

Chrissy31
10-14-2006, 11:15 AM
I'd say you'd have a hard time finding an FtM taller than 5'11" (the tallest one I met is about 5'8"), but nothing is impossible.

I had a dream the other day that I was propositioned by an MtF, though I don't know if she was CD or TS. In my dream I told her it couldn't happen 'cause she'd probably want to make love to a woman, and that wouldn't work for me. I'll have to run that one by my therapist to see what he thinks that means. :heehee:

I had presumed that the question of dating in this thread was hypothetical as everyone is individual and I personally wouldn't look for a date who fits certain criteria although there are traits in people that are more attractive for example the stereotypical attractive man is supposed to be tall, dark and handsome. As many people would agree here I don't like stereotyping and as for the subject of making love goes I think that you could fill an entire new thread on that subject. Personally in my current situation I wouldn't fancy making love with a man or woman at the moment and I suppose that just kissing and cuddling might put people off.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-14-2006, 12:14 PM

Or maybe she wanted to be made love to as a woman.... ;)

bi_weird
10-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Can I get a prize? I'm ftm-ish (still not sure I want that label...) and six foot even. I also have broad shoulders for a girl. I first started wearing guys clothes with the excuse that they fit better. So yes, there is at least one out there who's taller than 5'11''

CaptLex
10-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Or maybe she wanted to be made love to as a woman.... ;)
Which wouldn't work for me either (I thought about that too). I guess this means the FtM/MtF hookup wouldn't be a good idea in my case. :p

Can I get a prize? I'm ftm-ish (still not sure I want that label...) and six foot even. I also have broad shoulders for a girl. I first started wearing guys clothes with the excuse that they fit better. So yes, there is at least one out there who's taller than 5'11''
Yup, you sure do win the grand prize! :balloons: It's good to know there's an exception to every supposed rule. Now that I think about it, our Sparro (who's been MIA for a while) is also tall. Lucky guys!

Personally in my current situation I wouldn't fancy making love with a man or woman at the moment and I suppose that just kissing and cuddling might put people off.
You might be surprised, Chrissy . . . :twirl:

MJ
10-14-2006, 04:39 PM
well thats a good question yes i would

Sejd
10-15-2006, 01:45 AM
If it wasn't because I am married - and my wife would kill me, anyhow, if I was single, I would sertainly date a female anytime. I know, that makes me kind'a lesbian, so what? by the way, great question.
hugs
Sejd

TransMenaceGirl
10-15-2006, 02:33 AM
Sorry, but if I may, I'm a MtF TS, and I have several FtM TS friends, and I find them perfectly hot, except a certain one or two. But Dennis... Dennis knows it, too, that he's hot. Just too damn bad he's gay...
Not that I might stand a chance, since he was already going out with Robyn. But she didn't treat him very well, the bitxx. Didn't even know what she had - just used him and threw him away. No wonder he's gay now! Do I sound like a drama queen or what?

crossing-the-rain
10-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Hi ,I think this is an excellent idea .
Rain

vlord
10-15-2006, 03:04 AM
i wound love to find some one like that:heehee: :hugs:

JenniferMint
10-17-2006, 02:39 PM
I was surprised to find that there's actually quite a few GGs who are taller than 6':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallest_woman

Marissa Mae
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
I most definately would be interested in seeing what it was like! I have to say though, I am not a full time dresser, as I am hetero and enjoy dressing for the pleasure that it brings :o

If I were to date a FtM, I guess I would want someone of the same level, ie. they like to dress but are also comfortable being female when not dressed. This makes sense, I think?

I totally think the experience would be priceless! Mutual understanding and motivation :D What could be better!? Of course I wouldn't force a relationship just because of this, him and I would need to be compatible personality wise for anything to really happen :happy:

it'd be fun to meet up with a (some) FtM and see what it was like to be around like minded individuals of the opposite "sex"!! :hugs:

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I would love to date a ftm crossdresser i think it would be totally hot then we could have so much fun and help each other out!

Poltergeist
10-23-2006, 04:16 AM
Of course I would - actually it seems like the most natural thing for me. I'm FtM, but I'm not afraid of my feminine side, which I do have from having been raised as a girl. I don't have the natural opposite that other bio females have, so I'm not attracted to the "extreme" gender roles. I'm attracted to feminine men, and the "normal" macho guys are of course not attracted to a woman in men's clothes with a shaved head. So - a MtF CD who liked me for me would be a dream come true :happy:

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 05:28 AM
Okay, so all of the above having been said, I'm open to going out to dinner with any of the dreamy guys here. Not looking for "sky rockets" or anything like that, just good friendship mostly and enjoying each other's company. Most of you know of my multi-faceted personality and my acceptance of you just being yourselves. It would be nice to go to dinner with one of you guys (who I consider REAL men BTW who are in touch with yourselves). Anyway, that's my standing invitation and I'm stickin" to it.:happy: Ericka/Rich

jamesrap
10-23-2006, 07:11 AM
dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out?

i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny

Kieron Andrew
10-23-2006, 07:21 AM
dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out?

i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny :rolleyes:uhhhhh FTMs hang out here.....but i doubt you'll find anyone share clothes with

CaptLex
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Of course I would - actually it seems like the most natural thing for me. I'm FtM, but I'm not afraid of my feminine side, which I do have from having been raised as a girl. I don't have the natural opposite that other bio females have, so I'm not attracted to the "extreme" gender roles. I'm attracted to feminine men, and the "normal" macho guys are of course not attracted to a woman in men's clothes with a shaved head. So - a MtF CD who liked me for me would be a dream come true :happy:
Hey, Poltergeist, and welcome. :welcom: I have a question for you: I know you said you're attracted to feminine men (me too, actually - though not exclusively), are you at all attracted to transmen?

CaptLex
10-23-2006, 09:30 AM
dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out? i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny
Jenny, it might work out better for you to share clothes with a GG than an FtM (since most of us don't wear women's clothes).

JulieCDorlando
10-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi,
I am a MTF crossdresser. This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines. A MTF dating or being in a relationship with a FTM would be the natural way of things from my perspective. Just think of the possibilities, no more secrets, lies, or cover ups. No more shame or guilt of being who we feel we truely are. We can love without fear of any kind. Now that is a life worth living.
I would not have a problem at all dating a FTM if indeed HE is out there. I am at the age where looks, age, economic status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc isn't so much a priority or a prerequisit for a relationship. Just honesty, loyalty, devotion, communication, and committment. Now if I can just begin to search for HIM. :D

Karen Edmonton
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
I would given half a chance !! I'd love it !!

Snookums
10-23-2006, 09:13 PM
that would be very interesting,like honeymooning on the international space station.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 09:14 PM
Hi,
I am a MTF crossdresser. This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines. A MTF dating or being in a relationship with a FTM would be the natural way of things from my perspective. Just think of the possibilities, no more secrets, lies, or cover ups. No more shame or guilt of being who we feel we truely are. We can love without fear of any kind. Now that is a life worth living.
I would not have a problem at all dating a FTM if indeed HE is out there. I am at the age where looks, age, economic status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc isn't so much a priority or a prerequisit for a relationship. Just honesty, loyalty, devotion, communication, and committment. Now if I can just begin to search for HIM. :D

no more reading in the kitchen until the SO falls asleep:D

CaptLex
10-24-2006, 09:07 AM
This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines.
I think it would work for a lot of people, but not for all. It depends on whether you're attracted to males, females, both, neither, a male presentation or a female presentation. So many options and possibilities - not every situation is going to work for all. :p

ReginaK
10-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Jenny, it might work out better for you to share clothes with a GG than an FtM (since most of us don't wear women's clothes).

It could work. Imagine: Your parents call up and say they'll be there in 10 minutes. Assuming both parties are closeted, they could just swap clothes whenever being outed is eminent.

SiSi
10-27-2006, 08:40 AM
I would consider dating a FtM only if he was masculine and willing to treat me like his lady. We could play house for a weekend as a trial run.

crossing-the-rain
10-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Why not ? I would love to...
Rain

CaptLex
10-27-2006, 11:45 AM
I would consider dating a FtM only if he was masculine and willing to treat me like his lady. We could play house for a weekend as a trial run.
Like I said, it would depend on what you're both attracted to. In my case, I can do the masculine thing, but I'm not looking for a lady, so that wouldn't work. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would fit the bill, though. :happy:

MJ
10-27-2006, 10:02 PM
OK well i for one would date a CD ER i think it's the person not the look so yes i would :love: hugs

CaptLex
11-03-2006, 01:34 PM
I just want to share that at my support group this week we had a new guy who transitioned some years back and his wife is an MtF who also transitioned a few years back. According to him, their relationship works just great (and doesn't raise any eyebrows in public), but their kid has issues with it - something that never even crossed my mind. Lots of points to consider, I guess . . . :p

cutie_yami
11-05-2006, 06:53 PM
sounds very interesting

Theresa(TGirl)
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
i would, i mean, date someone who is around the same size so that if our parents ever came over, we'd be able to wear the others clothes for that period.

and also the other reason is that i'd be with someone that gets me and more importantly understands me

bebe nylons
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM
l must have got lucky as l have started to date a FtM Crossdreser. We are having lots of fun as l am enjoying her Male role and since l am becoming more feminine l get the best of it all. It's cool actually. bebe

scott55410
12-28-2006, 02:58 PM
i was just woundering about the idea of 2 cd's hooking up....i had no idea my thread would run this long.....if there are any FTM cd's out there id love to have a deeper convo then you can on a thread....Scott:love:

RobertaFermina
12-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Its about a date.

There is nothing to lose and I can't even comprehend all the possibilities of fun, confusion, and adventure !

What a cool idea!

There's room on my dance card !

Roberta

SarahAnn
12-31-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi
For me I thought about this possibility many years back,Not a problem for me at the end of the day its all down to attraction If Iam attractive to and the other person is attractive to me then who,what they are has little bearing on the matter,as long as there is the chemistry it is not a problem.
The real upside to the M2F dating a F2M is that both would fully understand what the other has had to or is going through and could possibly help and advise each other.
:happy:

ToyGirl
12-31-2006, 09:54 PM
if the ftm was living thatway and not cd'ing.

some of the guys are here are pretty hot ^.^

anda_mouse
01-03-2007, 05:08 AM
most definatly it would be a dream come true...as long as the facial hair is kept to a minimum :2c:

Kieron Andrew
01-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Like I said, it would depend on what you're both attracted to. In my case, I can do the masculine thing, but I'm not looking for a lady, so that wouldn't work. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would fit the bill, though. :happy:
yup me! my partner when she transitioned gave me the last of her boy stuff! unfortunately i didnt have anything left to trade hehee

Kieron Andrew
01-03-2007, 05:23 AM
some of the guys are here are pretty hot ^.^
ooooh care to share which ones?

Charleen
01-03-2007, 06:05 AM
ooooh care to share which ones?

ALL OF YOU!!!

Kate Simmons
01-03-2007, 06:09 AM
ALL OF YOU!!!Took the words right out of my mouth Lily.:battingeyelashes: :happy:

SusanTL
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi all.

I would give it a try if I met the right guy.

Susan

JessicaHunt
03-08-2007, 12:30 AM
In general, I really think it depends on the people involved, like any relationship.

crusadergirl
03-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Not in to that stuff i just like girls that dress as girls. So my anwser would be no.

chloe_tv1
03-08-2007, 02:47 AM
yeah i would jump at the chance

ZenFrost
03-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm only into dating women so it depends. If the MtF isn't just a crossdresser and is more serious about being a woman (transgendered/transexual) I would consider that to qualify as female and would be willing to date her. However, if it's just a guy that sometimes likes to dress as a woman but still considers himself male, I wouldn't date him. It's what on the inside that matters so I'd date anyone that sees themselves as a woman.