PDA

View Full Version : Found that lipstick scent...!

Robyn2006
06-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Don't know how many of you recall my attempt to find that lipstick scent of yore that I so fondly remember from my youth. It was such a distinctive scent that lipsticks these days no longer have. Many of you offered suggestions, but none came up with what I remembered. Well, after buying more lipsticks than I will admit to, I found it! The scent is perfectly found in Estee Lauder's "Woodland Rose" All-Day Lipstick... but oddly not in ANY other of their lipsticks or colors, at least not any that I've found. It is a very deep and sensual red-coral color that I completely LOVE!

I know, likely few of you might care or be interested. But for me, that lipstick scent was completely magical and is something that I'll always remember so fondly... as my teenage hand so timidly brought night into day upon my mother's vanity mirror and within my sister's clothes so long ago...

For all I know, it can only be found at Amazon (not listed on the Estee Lauder site at all). If any of this rings a bell and you'd like to find this lipstick, it can be found at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00024XWSQ/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/104-7414258-7264736?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=3760911

xxxooo,
Robyn

danielle_from_cal
06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
When I told my mother about my crossdressing a few months ago, one of the things I mentioned to her was that I love the taste and smell of lipstick. It's one of the things that got me going with makeup. I recently bought some lipstick from Avon (I think it is called My Lip Miracle). It tastes and smells like the lipstick I used to use of my mother's when I was seven years old! It's lovely.

I can certainly understand your love of the aroma. One of the reasons I love lipstick is because of the taste and aroma.