PDA

View Full Version : Are there any other Glamour Queens out there

Joy N. Wearing
11-25-2004, 03:04 AM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Are there any other Glamour Queens out there :)

Please Please Help Me. I have been on the internet daily for the past two years reading everyone’s information and searching for someone like me that I can talk to. If the facts are true and 1 out of 10 people have a different vision of there gender then the remaining 90% of the male population, and if the facts are true that a large percentage of gender variant girlz are heterosexual, then why can’t I learn of someone like me who just loves to dress for the pure enjoyment of it, for the peace, the beauty and gratification of just feeling right. Sisters, I love reading all your stories and looking at your pictures and please don’t think that I don’t like and need all of you because I do, weather you have become 1% to 100% woman mentally and physically is ok because it’s you. As for me, well I am and always will be infatchuated with femininity, all it’s softness, beauty, genteelness. I am very much taken by the elegant and glamorous look of SATIN bouffant ball gowns, ton’s of petticoats and of course all the little soft satin frilly under things. Anyone else ?
Compassionately
Joy N. Wearing
joynwearing@juno.com :p

christine55
11-25-2004, 04:56 AM
Yeah, right
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/petticoat.jpg

Georgette
11-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Welcome JOY.
I glad you found us, Yes I too enjoy being in Femme just for the feeling and pleasure.
I started this a long time ago, and have been doing it in the closet so I thought, I just came out to my SO about a week ago although not by choice, more by getting caught.LOL Know what she has known for quite a long time and was just waiting for me to tell her, what a relief. :rolleyes:
Again Welcome to our world. :)
HUGS.
Georgette

DonnaT
11-25-2004, 10:16 AM
I don't have any gowns such as you mentioned, nor petticoats, so I couldn't say if I'd enjoy them like you do.

Wouldn't mind trying though.