PDA

View Full Version : Tonights little outing

Jill
05-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Last year sometime I worked up the courage to go out to my car and go for a drive late at night. The windows are tinted so I didn't worry much about people seeing me. During this little drive, I stopped at a dark school and took a short walk around. I didn't stay long because I knew the police potrol schools regularly. Well, I set out tonight to duplicate the experience. I went out to my car when it was late, my gear already in a bag waiting in my car for me. I had pantyhose on under my pants. I went to a park that was dark and changed in my car. When I was done, I had on nude pantyhose, a bra with fillers, a little black mini skirt and burgandy turtle neck. Unfortunately, it was raining, and by the time I was all dressed, it was raining quite hard. But I had come that far, I wasn't gonna let some rain stop me. I drove to a more secluded area where I figured I could take a little walk around. I got out of the car but it was raining too hard, I was getting soaked in no time. I finally get the courage to have some fun and I got rained out. Well I drove around some more, I went back to the park where I had changed. I decided to take a little walk around while I was there alone, and the rain had slowed down. As I was walking toward a pavilion at the park, a car approached on the road and I paused to see if it was going to turn into the park. The car did not turn into the park, but I was standing right under a street lamp that, at that very moment decided to turn on. So there I was, standing right in the spotlight. I just hoped the driver of the passing car didn't turn their head to the right at all. They would have seen some guy dressed in drag standing right in the light, scrambling back to his car. Anyway, that was about it, I changed back and went home. I know it's not much, but it was fun for me. I may try again tomorrow, we'll see. I just hope it's not raining.

Lee
05-13-2004, 12:38 AM
I drive to and from work everyday,but I put my man clothes back on in the parking lot.I love the drive to work, I even have my windows down and the sunroof open.Passing trucker's is exciting too,sometimes a breeze catches my skirt and blows my skirt up,I love it.I stay dressed as fem as I can.

Sue
05-13-2004, 07:26 AM
Hi Jill and Lee it's great to find like minded friends. After many years of dressing in the last year I have begun to go out shopping etc. wearing fingernail polish (light pink with opal topcoat) and a very pale lipstick. I always have worn my panties, stockings, garter belt, bra and red toe nail polish when in my male clothes so I guess I am being a little braver these days. Probably the biggest thrill was wearing open toe sandels (black hose and red nail polish very visable) when going to the gas station only to find pay at the pump did not work and I had to go inside. Talk about wet panties LOL.
Sue.

Dana_cd
05-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Jill,
I know how exciting it is and to be your kinda first time,
I have ventured out many times but I dress at home and walk right out from my house, sometimes I just walk the streets around my home,(its late and no one is out) or I get in my car and go fror littls drive also, but on my drive I go to the malls, and walk as if I'm window shopping, people see me and I love it sometimes the guys I kinda flash alittle, I have also now progressed to going out and stopping at gas stations, going in with my little sort dresses or skirts on, and buying a soda drink, paying for it and leaving, I've had no problems thus far doing that (hope I never do) and I get ver excited heart pumping and all (getting braver all the time) just wanted to let you know of a couple of my ventures out,
and its gr8 to have you with us here, nice to chat with you ;)