PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

brendasmith
06-22-2006, 10:24 AM
I just wondered since I am new here how many of you girls have real breasts in those bras? I have always wanted to wear womens clothing as far back as I can remember. Read an article a few years ago about how estrogen could keep you from getting male pattern baldness. My doctor prescibed it for me with the understanding I might grow boobs. That was ten years ago.

rickie121x
06-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Mine are real all right, nestled here in today's bra.... However they are not filling the bra very well, and so I have to use "spacers" Ha, ha....

I took "premarin" way back about 15 years ago, to see what would happen to my body - the result sucked! My breasts got pretty sore, and my attitude was really moody - I didn't like the combination very much. So I sold my 2 year supply that I imported from Mexico for about 25 bucks at a garage sale. It is amazing that someone would buy prescription drugs at a garage sale!

These days, I am taking an herbal hormone booster, "Evanesce". Just google the name to find the website. It is much slower than prescription homones, but much safer. There are dangers with the prescription types....

Anyway, in about six months I have developed pre-teen type boobs, with increased nipple sensitivity - that part is important as way back, I had my nipples pierced and it literally destroyed my nipple feelings - literally numb!

So that is coming back and in a year or so, I am expecting that I will have A sized boobs. I really hope that will be true. However: At about 40 bucks a month It will have been a bunch cheaper to have bought a really good set of silicone breast forms. Right now I kind of wish I had done that - enhhh, I am not really sure about that.... Time will tell!

Hugs, Rickie

Natalie x
06-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Brenda

Estrogen alone won't normally prevent male pattern baldness, you also need an anti-androgen, such as spironolactone, to suppress the testosterone that is the main cause of that type of balness. This is also the ideal combination for slowly feminising your body, redistributing some fatty tissue, softening some hair, and developing breasts.

Most of what you see here is really me.

Karren H
06-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Well silly, I'd assume that they all have real breasts, the question is how well do they fill their bras!! Hehe. While I wear a 38C my breasts are more. Between an A and a B cup naturally! Ok smemi-naturally....pitutary gland problem....secreted the female hormone Prolactin...not an uncomon problem and didn't get to the lactating stage. That might have been embaresing!! And with a little padding they look Cish!!

So you didn't really say if yours grew after takeing estrogen for 10 years?

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2006, 01:15 PM
I have contiplated getting hormones to enlarge my breasts. I was born with a condiction that resulting in my ribcage bowing inward instead of outward. I fiigure if I enlarged my breast area some, then I would have a more broader, flatter chest area. I'm too worried about any erectile dysfunction since that is what Vitiman V is for. LOL

brendasmith
06-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I have been taking proscar along with the estradiol for my hair. My breasts developed after taking the two. Took several years. Also take a herbal anti androgen the last year or so. Keeping my hair was the main goal and it has worked well.

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 06:07 PM
So, what (if any) is the route to go to grow breasts AND not lose erectile function?
Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....and with this, it will still stand up.

serinalynn
06-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....and with this, it will still stand up.

Are all those items in a single product?

Wenda
06-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Welcome, Brenda. This is a great community. Do a search on breasts, and you will find dozens of threads chatting about the topic. Some are still active. Mine are only slightly original, enough to create nice cleavage. The remainder is a tribute to science.

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Are all those items in a single product?No because it is cheaper this way....

Lisa Golightly
06-23-2006, 01:44 AM
I've got B-cup bouncers... had them since I was a teenager... Apart from back ache, ill fitting seat belts, sensitivity, and girlfriends who began to fear they were turning a bit funny they're a lot of fun... I often try to tune into the LW frequency... woooowwwwooooooooohhhhh :)

GypsyKaren
06-23-2006, 02:22 AM
I'm a natural A cup, had them all my life from who knows what.

Karen

rickie121x
06-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Are all those items in a single product? Yes, a number of manufacturers combine them. I have been taking "Evanesce". Just Google the name for the website. There is a forum with lots of members who have experiences with this product.

Rickie

Wenda
06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
I have been taking Natureday since June 1, and have some very nice plumpness. Enough that today, wearing an XL golf shirt, I still felt that people were glancing at my boobs. I'm still ok with that.