PDA

View Full Version : Suprised !

susie lynn
06-22-2006, 11:01 AM
I do alot more reading of post than making them, but today I was kinda suprised at some comments that were made on a post concerning the so dressing as a man and her hubby is a CD and he caught her.
here is what gets me a little, we girls are very understanding and helpful
to other CDs but a few that I read was not considerate and unless I misunderstood them, they was put out by the Idea that their so might want to dress as a man.
my question is this, are we to go thumbs down on our sos because they desire to crossdress as we do, are we better than them? to be truthful I was shocked at the things said, the Ladies have rights to dress like us if they want ,its not just m to f its also f to m+?

Karren H
06-22-2006, 11:32 AM
In my opinion, we dress the way we think women should dress and the way we want our SOs to dress. But in reality they don't. And if my wife wanted to dress as a male I might not like it but she has a right to dress as she likes. BTW, she's 75% there anyway!! LOL. Baggy tees and jeans!! She's not a big fan of my hobby but we still love each other!

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2006, 12:34 PM
My wife does not go for dresses, skirts, heels, or blouses. Part of it is because she has MS and has had both hips replaced. The MS puts a stop to wearing high heels and because of the hip replacements, it's easir for her to wear pants than skirts or dresses. So she normally wears pants and t-shirts most of the time.

Wenda
06-22-2006, 10:44 PM
I missed that post, but it does sound contradictory, perhaps hypocritical. My SO has such large (and gorgeous)breasts that she could NEVER pass dressed as a male. She does pass however as a mild dominatrix, and I am quite ok with that.