PDA

View Full Version : Would I offend you if I decided to DRAG up for Sparkle

Bev06 GG
06-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Hi Girls.
Just a quickie. Im really looking forward to sparkle at the weekend and would really like to drag up myself. The only thing is for me to look any different I'd have to look like a proper drag queen. Just abit of fun one night, and no pee taking but I dont want to offend anyone. Thing is I never really get much of an opportunity to show off and I figured Sparkle would be a great opportunity. What do you think and how many of you would see it as more than just abit of a giggle.Ive made some great friends on here and I dont want to lose you all just for the sake of abit of a laught.
BEVxxx

ShortSkirt
06-22-2006, 12:01 PM
That would not offend me in the least, and I think you should go have all the fun you can.

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 12:03 PM
i actually think you should go as a FTM Bev?????? go on i dare you!! you're a GG so therefore by rights you have to go as a guy lol!!!, i wouldnt be offended, but you might be if i dont recognise you and i dont say hi lol

Billijo49504
06-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Go ahead, have your fun. A CD should be the last person to be afended. Like the saying goes, girls just want to have fun, tooooo!!! :hugs: BJ
ps. Our GG's are special, we should treasure them.

Bev06 GG
06-22-2006, 12:09 PM
i actually think you should go as a FTM Bev?????? go on i dare you!! you're a GG so therefore by rights you have to go as a guy lol!!!, i wouldnt be offended, but you might be if i dont recognise you and i dont say hi lol
Actually Kieron,
that thought did cross my mind, however, my partner prefers me dressed up and I dont think he'd appreciate me going in drab. Could be a possibility tho for one of the days, now let me see where did I put my DMs.
LOL BEVxxx

Kimberley
06-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I say go for it Bev. Afterall why not have a bit of fun for yourself and still put out a message? Maybe a few more GG's will follow suit.

I think it is a bigger support than a thousand postings. Go for it.

:hugs:
Kimberley.

tekla west
06-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Here in SF we have several drag queens trapped in girl's bodies. So many that we even have a Faux-Queen contests every year. You Go Girl!

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Actually Kieron,
that thought did cross my mind, however, my partner prefers me dressed up and I dont think he'd appreciate me going in drab. Could be a possibility tho for one of the days, now let me see where did I put my DMs.
LOL BEVxxxmind you im looking forward to seeing you in a sexy little number hehee!!! oh jay is sooooo gonna kill me for that!!

Jennaie
06-22-2006, 12:16 PM
I think that it's a great idea and wish I could be there to see it. :happy:

Something like this certainly would not offend me and I easily see the humor in it.

What's the worst that could happen? You don't pass? :lol:

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 12:18 PM
oh believe me girls if she does it either as ftm or mtf i WILL take pics!!!

Bev06 GG
06-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Kieron,
Your so funny you really make me laught. I tell you what I'll do both and we can do a before and after shot. Mind you Im not too keen on the idea of no makeup. I never go anywhere without it infact I'd rather go out stark naked than leave my makeup off. However I will do it just for a giggle. (Im talking makeup here not clothes).
BEVxxx

Gemma Rhodes
06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Bev,

Well you wouldn't offend me at all but if I were you I would post this on Roses as there are far more girls on there who are going to Sparkle.

See you in the morning.

Gemma xx

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Hi Bev,

Well you wouldn't offend me at all but if I were you I would post this on Roses as there are far more girls on there who are going to Sparkle.

See you in the morning.

Gemma xxbev.....shes got a point lol

CaptLex
06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
oh believe me girls if she does it either as ftm or mtf i WILL take pics!!!
I'll hold you to that - I'd love to see Bev as either one. :D

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll hold you to that - I'd love to see Bev as either one. :Dooh ive got extra memory cards and batteries for this one dont you worry lol

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Kieron,
........ Mind you Im not too keen on the idea of no makeup. I never go anywhere without it infact I'd rather go out stark naked than leave my makeup off. However I will do it just for a giggle. (Im talking makeup here not clothes).
BEVxxx

Bev..... I was all set to make ariline reservations just for that one reason. Talk about busting your bubble. :lol2:

ChristineRenee
06-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Go for it Bev...we'll look forward to seeing the pics too!!!:D

Nikki Dee
06-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Hiya Bev...ya little minx...how ya doin'...go for it...you know you have to...and don't you dare come back without the pics.!!!..and don't buy any raffle tickets...give some body else a chance.!!!!!!!!
Lots of love Nikki. xxxxxxxx.......would love to be there...but am on holiday elsewhere as you know.!

Joy Carter
06-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Kieron,
Mind you Im not too keen on the idea of no makeup. I never go anywhere without it infact I'd rather go out stark naked than leave my makeup off.
BEVxxx

See Bev now said what all us CD er's have been saying for ever. LOL:D

Priscilla Ann
06-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Bev, I say go for it. I will eagerly await a veiwing of the before and after pictures. Hopefully, you will have a story for us about how much fun you had.
I am trying to imagine you with "big hair" and outrageous makeup. My imagination ain't what it used to be so you are gonna have to show me.:D

EricaCD
06-22-2006, 03:57 PM
What's the worst that could happen? You don't pass? :lol:

:rofl:

Go for it. Hope you don't get read...

Erica

Rickie
06-22-2006, 04:07 PM
I think that one great idea! woot

:hugs:
Rickie

Marla GG
06-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi Bev,

I so wanted to go to San Francisco Pride as a faux queen this year, but alas, I didn't have the time to pull an outfit together. Plus, the prospect of spending a whole day in 6" heels was a little frightening. :D So I will have to live vicariously through you hon, I really hope you do it, I think you'd look stunning!

As for me, I'll just have to settle for wearing a transgender pride t-shirt this year, and put my inner Diva on hold til 2007. :winking:

Bev06 GG
06-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks to all of you for the encouragement. I can't wait for the weekend. Ive also decided on Kierons suggestion to pack my trainers and tracky bottoms and try FTM. Never let it be said that I dont always give a balanced view and consider both sides of the fence. Any way take care and hope to meet some of you there.
Love BEVxxxxx

Barb Valentine
06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
I think you should go how ever you feel like
Your going too have fun just like everybody else there

Jill
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
No way, not offended. In fact, I love the idea and support it, and like the others, you must post pictures! Please! By the way, would someone please tell me what sparkle is? :redface: