PDA

View Full Version : Breasts I really want them and I do not know why!

janedoe311
06-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Breasts I really want them and I do not know why!
\
I am married with two kids. I cannot have breasts. As it is the little bit of gynecomastia attracts attention. (I am not over weight.) Had a homeless person yell at me from across the street about 10 years ago, about my breasts. On many occasions had people walk up to me and ask if I was a man or woman! People are really not nice. Cannot imagine what it would be like to have to cover up all the time. Not show my chest to my kids, wrap when I swim etc.

But I still fanaticize about having breasts. What it wrong? I am a man that wants breasts. Even purchased a pump, used it on my right because the left is much bigger. It was cheap and the bulb cracked. Used the suctions cups to make my nipples bigger that worked! Purchase a cream from ebay (Pueraria mirifica), smelled like perfume very strong, and kicked off my allergies. Also purchased two breast “exercisers” that use electricity. (Was going to sell them if the quality was there, it was not). Need to wear a bra to keep them tight on your chest, but I did feel in on my muscles the couple times I did it. Was considering purchasing Natureday for a month, just a test of course. Good thing my wife does the bills and would see the charge.

I look a women and envy their breasts and wonder what it would be like to have them. I do not know what I would do with breasts. I do not cross-dress, I have no time to myself at home so I gave up on that. My wife would not like them and make me go to the doctor. (Since it is a cosmetic procedure the insurance would not pay to remove them.) I just want to feel them on me. I have felt like they should be there for decades and that there is something missing. Not sure what is wrong with me.

Any suggestions on how to get his fantasy to stop, it is really distracting.

My turn to spill my guts out, hope I do not look too messed up.

Maria D
06-22-2006, 05:24 PM
In terms of asking how to stop 'it', in general, if it was easily possible this forum would be rather more quiet. That's not to say it isn't possible, perhaps someone better than me can advise you to at least control or manage it. I hope so. The only thing wrong with you is that you want something you perceive you can't have, there's nothing wrong with your desire, you are who you are :)

I was going to be sarky and suggest that instead of breasts you got a better pet, like a goldfish, but couldn't be nasty. Damn. ;)

Teresa Amina
06-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Think you might have gone past just fantasy if you're buying quack stuff to make 'em bigger! I love my forms but if I were taking something to make the Real Thing I'd have to change my initials to TS. Difficult to pass as a man with boobs- just ask the FTM guys!:D

janedoe311
06-22-2006, 06:08 PM
In terms of asking how to stop 'it', in general, if it was easily possible this forum would be rather more quiet. That's not to say it isn't possible, perhaps someone better than me can advise you to at least control or manage it. I hope so. The only thing wrong with you is that you want something you perceive you can't have, there's nothing wrong with your desire, you are who you are :)

I was going to be sarky and suggest that instead of breasts you got a better pet, like a goldfish, but couldn't be nasty. Damn. ;)

I have a gold fish it is not the same.:heehee:

Thanks for your support it helps.

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 06:11 PM
I look at a great looking woman and want to be her, I look at breast and want to have them, my are getting bigger, and I love them..nothing wrong with having them....Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....

Tamara Croft
06-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Seriously, you don't want them, they give you back ache, they get in the way, they give you black eyes when you run :p just be thankful at night, you can take yours off and put them in the drawer :lol: I wish I could do that with mine :heehee:

vcutenyc
06-22-2006, 06:14 PM
get some good silicone breast forms and some medical adhesive and glue them on. it's the closest thing to having real ones you can get. I love to do it but dont do it that often because it's too much of a pain to do just for an evening of dressing. But it is a great feeling, you really feel the weight of them and it's a totally different experience to have to wear a bra because you actually need it!

Edie
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Dee,
Are yours really getting bigger taking that combination you mentioned?

janedoe311
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Think you might have gone past just fantasy if you're buying quack stuff to make 'em bigger! I love my forms but if I were taking something to make the Real Thing I'd have to change my initials to TS. Difficult to pass as a man with boobs- just ask the FTM guys!:D

I know another problem of mine, impulse buying on ebay. I am getting better. If I keep busy I do not think about it as much. The problem is I work in a computer lab all day and have a lot of time to surf and fanaticize, sometimes it gets obsessive, that is when I buy this junk. If I fight it and go somewhere else my mind comes back and I wonder why I almost bought this junk, “I do not want breasts what would I do with them, my wife would freak.”.:rolleyes:

When I do buy them I am sorry later, luckily the junk was cheap. I “waste” more money on coffee every day

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Dee,
Are yours really getting bigger taking that combination you mentioned?
It's a slow going but after 6 months now I can see and feel much larger and in a t-shirt I have bounce:)

Wenda
06-22-2006, 06:35 PM
I have always admired, envied and respected breasts. Large, small, perky, whatever. I have been using Natureday (recommended by a couple of gurls on the forum) since June 1, and can say there is a definite change. I realized it last weekend when I wore a t-shirt for an event, and the girls were quite noticeable, jiggled when I walked, and had the perky nipps pushing out. I decided to wear a second t-shirt to cover them a bit. Semed a shame. I don't think there is anything 'wrong' with wanting breasts, it is out of the ordinary. I know what you mean about not being too noticeable, however. I am thinking of reducing my Natureday dosage just to be sure I don't get bigger boobs than I really want on a day to day basis.

janedoe311
06-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I look at a great looking woman and want to be her, I look at breast and want to have them, my are getting bigger, and I love them..nothing wrong with having them....Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....

I know about these herbs. I am researching a book and made a list of the herbs in the breast supplements, there are more but they are the main ones.

Nearly all the breast pills, have the same ones, you just do not know the amounts. Did you purchase them separately? I considered it but as I said did not know the doses. Some act as estrogen, some stimulate the glands to produce female hormones to develop the milk the glands. They do not work on everyone, but you will not know until you try! I have a lot there, so I suspect it would work on me, its in the family no flat chested women in my family!

NatureDay http://www.natureday.com/) says they have the same ingredients and doses as Bloussant but at a less price. They also have male testimonies and pictures, you can get a free 3 months supply if you send in a before and after picture after you used it.

Here is a few
Saw Palmetto
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
Fennel
Dong Quai
Pueraria Mirfica

Lesser used breast enhancement herbs
Damiana Hops
Wild Yam (Natural Progesterone)
Dandelion Root
Watercress
Black Cohosh
You can look them up on the web.

There is a little know effect of herbs and drugs. In drugs it is when two drugs react to create a different effect or worse. In herbs it is called synergetic that is when herbs harmonize and work together. By themselves will do little but together have a stronger effect so you need the formulas to get the most effective synergetic effect.

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
You are right and this is whats working for me...Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel:rolleyes:

lostmyhubby GG
06-22-2006, 08:25 PM
hhmmm JaneDoe impulse buys on ebay...I wonder how much i could get for my um.....DD's??? any bidders?

Dee 1062
06-22-2006, 08:51 PM
sorry don't do ebay....

jackie03
06-22-2006, 09:35 PM
hi all
i think i would like to have them two hours a day
jackie

danielle_from_cal
06-22-2006, 09:44 PM
I know what you mean about breasts. I recently bought a set of Pals and can hardly stand to be without them. I wanted breasts since puberty and only recently (as I have aged over 40) begun to develop a little bit of something to notice. My wife often mentions that I have boobs and, little does she know, I love them. But I love my gel enhancers and the way I can finally wear a bra and feel right.

I suggest getting some enhancers and a nice bra or two. I sure helps me feel right.

Wenda
06-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I know what you mean about breasts. I recently bought a set of Pals and can hardly stand to be without them. I wanted breasts since puberty and only recently (as I have aged over 40) begun to develop a little bit of something to notice. My wife often mentions that I have boobs and, little does she know, I love them. But I love my gel enhancers and the way I can finally wear a bra and feel right.

I suggest getting some enhancers and a nice bra or two. I sure helps me feel right.
I love all 6 pairs of my forms, but they are just a little more fun with real cleavage to back them up.:D

nancy58
06-22-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm a little confused as to whether you want breasts or whether you want to stop wanting breasts. If you can manage it, I'd recommend spending some time in counseling with a psychologist. He/she won't lock you up in the looney bin, and (in the U.S., at least) he's not allowed to tell anyone about your problem without your permission. The psychologist I saw about my CD-ing said that when he processes insurance claims, he uses a diagnosis code that could be any of a zillion different things. In my case, I paid cash, but if I were going long term, I'd go the insurance route.

I think that knowing what you want is the key to obtaining it. Oh, and skip the third breast. That's really going to provoke comments. :D

Helen MC
06-22-2006, 11:16 PM
As a teenager I did envy (in a nice way) my sister Anne her lovely big full breasts and would have loved to have a bust like her's myself. Of course I never did and when I borrowed her bras when home alone and dressing totally as a girl I had to pad out out the Cups.

Now I am middle aged and plump and have "moobs" (man-boobs). I have also bought myself a set of breast forms to wear when I dress at home to give Helen the figure of a chubby woman in her 50s.

The breasts are the architypal female icon in our culture and play a very large part in our sexual mores , just look at "Page 3" in the Sun and the Top Shelf mags in the newsagents. It is no suprise therefore that a CD may well want to have breasts , real or artificial, and many males who do go down the road of GRS in part or in whole start off with Breast Implants before more drastic surgery if they go that far, and some never do.

Billijo49504
06-22-2006, 11:30 PM
The ladies at Lane Bryant said I measured 38C, But I gained a few pounds, so I figure I'm about a 40B now.
Sounds great doesn't it. WOW!!! TITS!!! Big deal, I can't go swimming in public, without a t shirt. I have to wear extra large shirts at work, so they don't show. I wish I could take them off and put them in the drawer. As the saying goes, be careful what you ask for, you might get it. I never took any drugs to get boobs. I did take something for my thyroid cancer. But I'm not sure what it was...BJ

older not wiser
06-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Hi Jane, just want to say thank you for the site you posted about breast enlargement. I did go there and am very interested in their product. I will try the 2 month supply and see what happens( I really hope this works).

Thanks again; BonnieAnne:GE:

Khriss
06-23-2006, 01:44 AM
not having real "boobs" of my own ,saves me from the inevitable carpall-tunnel surgery that would eventualy need to be provided by the government..as I'd have lost my job wanting to "show them off" and foldle them constantly ..in appropriate ways..or (other) :eek: :D ?? hehe xx"K"

Kate Simmons
06-23-2006, 07:50 AM
I kind of agree with Tamara. It's nice to be able to put 'em back in the drawer when you are done with 'em. If I were a genetic girl or a genetic girl who was a FT M CD, I would probably consider them a nusiance as well. Grass is always "greener" on the other side until you have to "mow the lawn" you know. Ericka

Teresa Amina
06-23-2006, 07:56 AM
knowing what you want is the key to obtaining it

No truer words ever written!:thumbsup:

Stephenie S
06-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I agree, that third one really attracts attention!

Seriously, buy yourself some nice attatchable forms and wear them for a while. You will love 'em or hate 'em. I love mine.

When I talk to the girls at work I will occaisionaly say something like, "If I had breasts I would not be able to kep my hands off them. I would be playing with them all the time." The answer is, "Yes, but you would get used to them pretty dammed quick, if they were there all the time!".

So, try it out. Wear them for a week or so, you might learn something about your obsession. And, it just might turn out to be a lot of fun!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Janet_Johnson_cd
06-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Seriously, you don't want them, they give you back ache, they get in the way, they give you black eyes when you run :p just be thankful at night, you can take yours off and put them in the drawer :lol: I wish I could do that with mine :heehee:

Thats a very good point. ;)

sparks
06-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Breasts? Doesn't everyone want them. I think I'm an introvert now I would for sure never leave the house. To much playtime. On the other hand Dad with Boobs would really confuse the kids.
And as the saying goes be careful what you wish for. Fantasy is fine enough but you may regret the decision if you actually got them.

janedoe311
06-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Breasts? Doesn't everyone want them. I think I'm an introvert now I would for sure never leave the house. To much playtime. On the other hand Dad with Boobs would really confuse the kids.
And as the saying goes be careful what you wish for. Fantasy is fine enough but you may regret the decision if you actually got them.

For a laugh and this is true my 3 1/2 year old said in a store with us " I wish daddy was a mommy. " I said why and she said "because then you would have big boobies." Where do kids pick up stuff like this? I do not talk about breasts in front of the kids. Funny is it not?:heehee: