PDA

View Full Version : If you were allowed to wear whatever you wanted to for one day

bredalee25
06-22-2006, 06:50 PM
What would you wear? If someone said that tomorrow you could wear anything you wanted to and noone would think bad of you. This is just for one day only. What would you choose to wear for this occasion?

Myself i'd wear my pink top and my black with pink accents skirt my leather high heel sandles thigh highs my pink nylon panties my favorite bra and wig. dah make up too.

So lets hear some of your outfits for this one day opertunity.

ttfn

Carroll
06-22-2006, 07:06 PM
nothing fancy for me. I dress consevativly as it is. I guess I would wear my flowered dress, my Revlon Carmal creame wig, and and a nice cover of make up, panty hose and my midcalf boots my wife bought for me

gennee
06-22-2006, 08:10 PM
I would wear my denim skirt with pink top and blue flats.

Gennee

serinalynn
06-22-2006, 09:02 PM
a blonde below shoulder length wig, light make up, a baby doll top, a plunge bra, satin panties, a below the knee skirt, half slip, garter belt and stockings, and a pair of 2 1/2 inch heels. That would be about it.:happy:

azure
06-22-2006, 09:48 PM
a captivating smile.

trisha_anne
06-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Open toe shoes. That way no one would comment on my ugly toes.:happy:

danielle_from_cal
06-22-2006, 10:18 PM
A pleated white skirt, a lacy pink top, and white opened toed stilletos. That's my dream. Of course, bare legs without a speck of hair would complete it all.

spandexgirl188
06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
I'd probably go with black nylons, black leather mini and boots, green turtle neck style top, nice satin bra and thong, and make up...OF COURSE!. then again i might go with just thong, bra, nice pair of leather hip huggers nice floral top and a nice pair of sandals.

I do spend quite a bit of time deciding what im wearing. SUE ME, IM INDECISIVE. :happy:

jessica.

Scotty
06-22-2006, 11:55 PM
My black skirt with red roses on it, a red or white blouse that matches, 2" heels, make-up, the works!

PinkDressLover
06-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I would wear this, I've seen it on a website and swooned over it. I love the hearts, and the frills and the lace, it's just so pretty. I'd do pigtails in my hair though, I think it would look cute that way.

KimberlyMN
06-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I think I would wear a pretty evening or ball gown with all the accessories. Probably be pink too. :heehee:

Karren H
06-23-2006, 12:51 AM
My pink suit to work!!!

Love Karren

older not wiser
06-23-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi Karen, that pink suit is beautiful on you hon, the heels ain't bad either!!!!
You really are a beautiful lady.

Love; BonnieAnne

Lisa Golightly
06-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Perfect skin.

Sarahwithanh11
06-23-2006, 03:29 AM
A white blouse, yellow pullover sweater, gray skirt (just above the knee) and the huge smile I'd have on my face all day long!

Foxy Lady
06-23-2006, 03:44 AM
Bra, panties, garter belt, seamed stockings,slip, 4" heels and a knee length dress, all black.

claire angie
06-23-2006, 04:15 AM
what i have on now.......black dress, black hold ups,bar, black panties, with my 4"heels (with strap across my ankle) i feel fantastic, not forgetting my make up.lol claire xxx

Phillis
06-23-2006, 04:15 AM
I would wear, of course, black panties, black bra, long sleeve, mid calf black dress, open toe white 2 inch heels, my shoulder length grey wig, nail polish, and maybe a pearl necklace with matching ear rings. There is something about black that makes me feel sexy.

Joy Carter
06-23-2006, 04:20 AM
My pink suit to work!!!

Love Karren

God Karen you have more clothes than GOD where do you put them all ????

It would have to be a satin dress with a deep vee neck line, off the shoulder sleeves, with a short full skirt in maroon or mauve some three inch pumps in black leather. Hair and make up would be tastefully done. This would be for the evening I would have all day to get ready and dream what I would be doing all night. Too much I don't think so !:D

oztallulah
06-23-2006, 06:19 AM
If, oh what a word, if I could be Andrea for a day, out and about. Knee length black skirt, black boots, dark tan stockings, red blouse, Maybe a black jacket, black suspender belt, red panties and bra. Obviously with the warpaint, hair and some nice musky perfume. AAaahh, what a thought.:dom:

oztallulah
06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Hey Karen, if you are looking for a job where you could wear that outfit, please, I need someone to be my organiser???? :evil: :love:

misspatty
06-23-2006, 07:03 AM
A wedding dress with all the goodies, of course!

Hugs,
Patty

Abby Lauren
06-23-2006, 08:10 AM
I join Miss Patty. I would finally get to wear a gorgeous wedding dress- my ultimate fantasy.

Angela Burke
06-23-2006, 08:12 AM
I would love an extravagently overpriced
made to measure knee-length skirt suit.
A cream silk blouse, a proper blouse with
proper sleeves, not a shirt.
Black heels and bag.
And of course some beautiful underwear.
Now that's not much to ask is it?

Rickie
06-23-2006, 08:17 AM
A pink fig leaf. No just kidding. That would be one horrifying sight. People who saw me would go blind.

I really couldn't pin point one set of clothes. It would depend on what I would feel like having on that day.

:hugs:
Rickie

Casey Morgan
06-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I've got one day to wear anything I wanted without anyone thinking bad of me? I wouldn't waste it wearing "regular" clothes. Why stop at the usual? That would be a day for wearing something I'd never wear in public, no matter how comfortable with myself I was.

But in keeping with the spirit of the question, I'd wear something that I was comfortable in. Not the casual meaning of comfortable, something that made me feel good and I wasn't self-conscious in. I'd wear my burgundy dress and black pumps.

Pink Satin Sissy
06-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I would wear something pink and glamorous!27134

Pink

EricaCD
06-23-2006, 09:04 AM
I'd wait until I woke up tomorrow morning, and go to my closet to decide what I wanted to wear. I would want to relish the freedom to decide on my clothes with no questioning or compromises--so I wouldn't pre-select an outfit.

My guess is that I would not go overboard, though. As I would definitely be out and about all day I would not want to be in clothing that I had to continually fuss with.

Erica

Stephenie S
06-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Karen,
I second the vote. What an attreactive suit! And I agree, how many closets do you have?
For me, it would probobly be just a nice pair of jeans and a fitted T. Or maybe a full swirly skirt. I like to be comfortable.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Cheyenne Skye
06-23-2006, 03:21 PM
I had to think about this for a minute. At first I thought i would want to wear something on the fetish side (some yummy latex), but then I decided on something a little more practical. I would want to wear a nice tight pair of low-rise jeans with a fitted t-shirt that shows just a little bit of my abs and nice pair of at least three inch heeled boots.

sue ellan
06-27-2006, 07:24 AM
the most fancy lacey wedding dress that i could find with all
the trimings, shoes, wig ane makeup. sue ellan

Bonnie D
06-27-2006, 07:52 AM
I would get my wig done and a total body wax the day before. Then the next day I would bathe in scented water and then I would wear; black lace, high cut brief panties, black stockings, waist cincher, black bra with silicone breasts, full sleeved purple blouse, black skirt just above the knees, black 5" heels (I sit at a desk most of the day), necklace and earrings, makeup and just a touch of perfume.

Bonnie

suchacutie
06-27-2006, 09:54 AM
top to bottom: shoulder length blonde wig, makeup, earrings, blue-green turtle-neck, my "tina" necklace, french nails, bangle braclets, my flouncy black skirt, black nylons, garter, thong, perfume, and the 6" black platforms in my avatar.

mmmm

tina

Delisa
06-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Well I would wear a full length lacey white wedding gown which was very full so I could wear layers of lacey, silky petticoats over white nylons, held up by a lacey white Meery Widow. White open heel 4 inch high heels. A long lacey train, with a long vail. I would also like to carry pink and red rosas. Have my hair done up and an expert put my makeup on. What a beatiful way to spend a day.

Delisa

Cora
06-27-2006, 10:44 AM
This is a tough question because normally I would want to wear a sky blue business suit and skirt with high heeled pumps. I would add some flair with the accesories. Probably a very colorful bag and scarf.

The problem is if no one would care then I would have to go all out! I think since I would probably never be able to wear one otherwise I would go with a prom dress. Royal blue off the shoulder with a low back. Length would be tough but I think I would go shorter just to show off my legs. Very strappy sandles would complete the outfit.

Emily Ann Brown
06-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Something befitting of my noble position (being a queen...giggle giggle).

Emily Ann

kymmieLorain
06-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Would it be announced ahead of time, so I could do some shopping. Does it have to be one thing all day, I have so many things I would want to wear. I could change once an hour.

Kymmie

Carroll
06-27-2006, 11:36 AM
I'd wait until I woke up tomorrow morning, and go to my closet to decide what I wanted to wear. I would want to relish the freedom to decide on my clothes with no questioning or compromises--so I wouldn't pre-select an outfit.

My guess is that I would not go overboard, though. As I would definitely be out and about all day I would not want to be in clothing that I had to continually fuss with.

Erica
Basiclly same here. Nothing fancy, just the freedom

Carroll

Stacie Stockman
06-27-2006, 12:52 PM
As many here have said, a full wedding dress with all the trimmings!

sue ellan
06-27-2006, 12:53 PM
i al most forgot the most the most important thing.
lacy girdle.bra,slip and stockings. sue ellan

connie rotten
06-27-2006, 02:24 PM
I would wear the out fit Margret Dolan wore to classday 1974.

CrossKimmy
06-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Gilda's blue dress

Gretchen
06-27-2006, 04:04 PM
I think that would be a reasonably easy choice for me. Professional office worker outfit: grey tweed skirt (just above knee); Cream colored long sleeve satin blouse; gold hoops; black patent leather pumps (3'' heels); medium makeup; off black thigh high stockings; black firm control panties; brown-blonde frosted wig (shoulder length).
I've got all but the wig, so this dream is definitely a reality.
Love,
Gretchen

Tanya K
06-27-2006, 04:38 PM
A red goth cut with bangs wig And this out fit but open toe sandles and the hat I am going to get something like this now that I am out to my wife:D

Tiana
07-17-2006, 02:55 PM
A wedding dress with all the trimmings and 3inch heels heaven| x

Penny
07-17-2006, 05:07 PM
What would I wear? I'd wear myself out trying to choose something! I do that now. Not everyday but a lot of days, I do what you wish for and it's really no big deal. I think if people think badly of you it's because of who you are inside and not because of what you wear. 0.02

Charleen
07-17-2006, 05:58 PM
The best breast forms available with a pink low cut top tp show them off, a mid thigh denim skirt with thigh highs under, and a pair of strapped 3 inch heels. Love and xxxx, Lily

carol ann
07-17-2006, 06:06 PM
I would keep it very simple and quite conservative as a first attempt

NickyJane
07-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh choices choices!

I guess It would depend on the weather. Right now the night before I would have to go for a full body wax and a fake tan then from the bottom up I would wear small pink or white frilly socks with slip on sandles then either a pair of tight white shorts or a nice thigh high skirt. Some nice cotton lacy panties then a very reviling top that shows off the forms I would have brought for the occassion being held in a bra that matched the panties I was wearing. A single sting of small pearls, make up done by someone proffesional and to top it all off a light blonde bob wig with a pair of swish sun glasses! Oh and a nice glass of champers in my hand, just to finish the look off!

I guess a girl can dream!

Nicky Jane

X X X

SiSi
07-18-2006, 06:39 AM
If it's my special day. What else?

A beautiful gown "Dafb" from Mary's Bridal that one day I will wear.

:yrtw:_________ :doll:

Sakura Kinomoto
07-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I have a lot of choices of what to wear,although I love wedding dresses,I have a special dress that I would love to wear (I wear this dress at a anime conventions):

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8577/1cardcaptorsakurapicn14bk5.th.jpg (http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1cardcaptorsakurapicn14bk5.jpg)

I love this red dress!!!!:love: :love:

APRIL0401
07-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I would like to dress as a cheerleader for the day.

allisonrn06
07-19-2006, 05:51 AM
I'd probably go through several outfit changes if I had one day to wear whatever I wanted,but as always the things I couldn't do without would be hose and heels.

vbcdgrl
07-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Here we go! Black Olga bra(w breastforms of course), Black secrets-in-lace retro panties and half slip, Hanes panty hose, full make up, Blonde wig, jewelry, strappy black sandals. And the "piece de resistance", the cutest "little black dress" in the world.
I don't have to wish for it, though, I have and have worn all of the above out several times. Even gotten a couple of compliments.

If it's hot, like it is right now, I go bare legged.

Vikki