PDA

View Full Version : Thrill in MN

christie
06-22-2006, 11:05 PM
I have only been on this website for a week, but I am already feeling more confident about my femme self. I just went out for a night time walk in full dress. I walked around the downtown and just felt incredibly sexy. The only problem was that a cop passed me twice, one made a u-turn right after he passed me and it scared me half to death, but at the same time it was a great thrill. I am wondering if I can get in trouble for crossdressing if I am stopped by a cop?

Christie

Billijo49504
06-22-2006, 11:18 PM
I don't know about in MN, but in MI, I didn't. But it was kinda interesting explaining why my picture on my license and CCW card didn't look like me. And then why I had a loaded 9mm in my purse. I offered to take the wig off, but he said no, he could tell it was me.
What happened was, he was behind me in traffic, when I took a drink from a Diet Coke. He said he saw me drink, and didn't know if it was alcohol. He was very polite and very professional. And no, I didn't go to jail...BJ

christie
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Thanks, I hope if I ever get pulled over I get that same luck.

Christie

Tina P Hose
06-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Billijo
A very good point do not dive and drink ever...no matter what you are wearing

Stephenie S
06-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Dear Christie,

The police did a u turn to check you out because there thought you were working. A single woman out alone downtown late at night is a working girl. Is this fair or right? Maybe, maybe not, but that's what the police are checking on.
It's not illegal for you to be there, and you won't be arrested for crossdressing, but they might want to talk to you if you look like you might be up to no good.
It's their job and we want them to be good at it so don't worry. As long as you can show some ID, and have a reason for being there, you're all right. If they do stop and talk to you, just be honest and tell them what you are doing. It's not illegal. They might want you to go home so they don't have to worry about you, but that's all.
It's nice you had a good time, but be carefull out at night alone.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
06-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I doubt it...Not against any law to crossdres unless your trying to hide your identity to evade capture or something like that!! He was just checking out the cute babe!! hehehe And take a purse with some money and a cell phone incase you need to call someone!!

Love Karren

christie
06-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks Stephenie, I didn't even think of that, next time I will take my ID and not go out so late.

Christie

dino67
06-23-2006, 11:13 PM
I was stopped in mn when I was younger and he just told me that I should just stop witch I didn't.