PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar

Ashleigh Beth
06-23-2006, 02:06 PM
I've added a new avatar, or actually replaced my old one. Reason being, I got a new wig...cross between auburn and brunette, and love it! Still like being a blonde sometimes, but think this one is much more me. The new wig was a part of my first time out... along with several new outfits and the opportunity to go four full days enfemme!! It was absolutely wonderful! I did my toes, got all dressed and spent a night out clubbing with several other girls. Also went out dressed the next day... during daylight! Mainly just drove around, but God!... it felt wonderful. And all due to the encouragement, information and support from the girls here. Thanks so much! My next step is my own photo post. It's coming soon. Have to show off the new outfits!! :love: ya'll

Breanne
06-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Very nice.

Trisha
06-23-2006, 03:49 PM
very nice well done its always nice when you have a nice new hairdo

EricaCD
06-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Terrific! Love the new look and I am delighted to hear that your time "out" was such a positive experience.

Erica

Barb Valentine
06-23-2006, 05:46 PM
You look just lovely

Gale R
06-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Looks like a lovely wig and lucky you for getting 4 days en femme, i can only wish.:c9:

Hugs, Gale.

Sally24
06-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Looking much better Ashleigh. Looking at one of your blonde photos, the auburn goes much better with your skin tones. I know we all to thru the blonde stage, but getting a more realistic color for you is an important step.

Have fun with your new look!

Sally

danielle_from_cal
06-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Your new avatar looks great. You are very pretty. I sounds like you enjoyed your four days of dressing. Hope to see more photos of you soon.