PDA

View Full Version : Holding my breath!

Sandygal
06-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Ok ,maybe I'm crazy. But I took a step forward last week. I took all my wardrobe and put it into my closet.I hung it all up in the back side and I know that my wife can see it. I also put all my lingerie into my dresser drawer. I told her that I would not lie to her anymore about my crossdressing. So with that being said, why should I keep my clothes in hiding? I'm not being honest with myself. It's been a week and she hasn't said a thing. I'm waiting, hopefully she will accept it or the timer on the bomb hasn't gone off yet. I will tell you all one thing for sure. It's sure nice to see my clothes hanging there, makes me feel real good all over.
Hugs everyone
Sandy

Trisha
06-23-2006, 03:48 PM
cool good for you please keep us updated on this :happy: and i hope all goes well

Marla S
06-23-2006, 03:51 PM
I think this is a very good step. Don't force it to her but don't hide.
On the other side keep talking, talking and talking and collect information. Try to make sure for you first what you really want and what is realistic under your circumstances.
My experience showed me that waiting for her to ask something might take years. So, my advise would be try to talk about it once in a while (you make the start if she doesn't).

Barb Valentine
06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
I tried that with my ex. she was so happy she through every thing in the trash
But I hope it works for you

Marla S
06-23-2006, 06:09 PM

It doesn't always work out ;) :hugs:

jamie_44
06-23-2006, 06:39 PM
My wife lets me keep my stuff in the closet at the back, she does not want it on her side as a constant reminder that her husband is different. She is pretty cool with it that way. I had stuff on her side for awhile and that did not last too long. Anyway I think it is good that you are not hiding, your wife I'm sure will appreciate the honesty. I think most of the wives have trouble adjusting to the cross dressing. Being open helps, talk with her. We have had many discussions here and it really really helps. I hope it works out.

Olivia
06-23-2006, 07:39 PM

Well, that would be about the same time that I would've tossed her door key in the trash, and then showed her the way out the door myself. That's some nerve. Sorry, but she would be my ex too hun. Later, Olivia

lostmyhubby GG
06-23-2006, 07:40 PM
oooh becareful you dont come home oneday and find her wearing your best dress!!!!! he he oh if only Trisha and I were the same size......sigh....
But in all seriousness good for you......let her absorb in small doses.....and good luck to you.....if she throws them out....hell go shopping!!!!1

Joy Carter
06-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Good for you gurl but have you done much talking ? I put a very small amount of her perfume on my ear last week just before bed and she got a little steamed to say the least.:Angry3: HE HE !

Sandygal
06-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone....The big question is, do we talk much. To be honest, I don't think in our 30 years, we never really talk about anything much. We seem to be on the same wavelength all the time. Like finishing each others sentences. The two times we talked about my crossdressing, I ended up crying like a baby and she comforted me. Everyone of us is different and can't follow any set rules. I am just asking questions and taking all the answers I can get. Then I pick and choose what might work for me and my wife. Hopefully with good results. So Even though you haven't met my wife yet, I want to thank you all for your help for the both of us. I will keep you updated through the whole ordeal. But as you know, it can be slow. I have come this far, I don't want to go backwards. So I will hold my breath and try something new every now and then.
Hugs to all
Sandy

fionasboots
06-23-2006, 10:43 PM
All I can say is wow. What a step to make. I'm really happy that you could do this. Erm, well, wow!

:hugs: Fiona

Rachel Morley
06-24-2006, 12:03 AM
But in all seriousness good for you......let her absorb in small doses.....and good luck to you.
I agree with lostmyhubby GG, gentle exposure is a good thing. Little steps, softly softly....:happy: