PDA

View Full Version : Memphis

urban gypsy
06-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi all
Had a meeting at work today and due to problems that have been happening in the Uk that I have resolved.
I was informed that within the next couple of weeks I will be going to Memphis to inplement a system to stop the problem arising again.
So this is where the ladies here might be able to help.
I'm going to be out there for a minimum of 2 weeks to as long as 3 months, Now what I want to know is there any clubs, meetings, social events that run on a regular basis as I will be taking some of my fem wardrobe for times when out socailising.

RachelB.
06-24-2006, 03:40 PM
There is a support group here called Mirror Image. They are listed on Yahoo groups. I'm sure they can give you some ideas.

Rachel B.

Rhonda Jean
06-26-2006, 07:38 AM
The Mirror Image group is definately the place for Memphis info. I'm a member, but have yet to make it to a meeting.

I've always had a great time in Memphis. You can't go wrong at any of the malls. I've never gone to the Bealle Street area en femme, and, personally, I wouldn't go there at night. Daytime, maybe.

Memphis has it's share of areas to avoid. A list of places to avoid might be more useful than places to go. Most of the city is quite accepting.