PDA

View Full Version : Padding for a Fine Behind

Teresa Amina
06-23-2006, 10:47 PM
How are your Hips? More to the point, do you pad them out to a nice womanly
contour or just leave things alone. I love my Veronica shaper and won't dress without it.

Angela Burke
06-23-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't have hips or a butt.
I wear a padded panty (Fredericks).
It's a bit uncomfortable after a while, but
it does give a nice shape and I'm not
constantly hiking my skirt up.

Stephenie S
06-24-2006, 12:32 AM
I have thought about it, but I don't want too much between me and the world.
I do not have any fanny at all.
The other day my wife and I were coming home after a long drive and I mentioned to her that I had "fanny fatigue". She said, "what fanny?" ha ha ha. She's right, of course. There is just nothing there.
So, I know it would improve my shape, but it's just one more thing to wear and I want my dressing to be as simple and easy as I can make it.
Years ago I would put on panties, padded (hips and rear) panty, panty hose, and lace-up girdle, then a slip, and finally my dress. I looked good, (I think) but, God, what a lot to do, and I was really insulated from FEELING the gentle brush and movement of my clothes against my skin.
Nowadays, the simpler and easier my dressing the better I like it. I can't remember the last time I had on pantyhose. Bare legs are fun and so easy.
I guess if I was to go to a more formal function I would dress up a bit more and that would be fun too, but here in Vermont, sometimes dressing up means putting on a clean T shirt.

Lovies,
Stephenie

tekla west
06-24-2006, 01:11 AM
I got a great ass, courtsey of unloading - and loading - trucks a few times a week

Helen MC
06-24-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm chubby and have a nice big round bum (butt). Indeed my ex-wife, and some other friends, have told me that I have a woman's arse, which I take as a great compliment

Trisha
06-24-2006, 02:20 AM
no i dont i have hips and a fine looking ass as well if i dont mind saying so myself :D

Joy Carter
06-24-2006, 03:45 AM
Next to boobs well rounded hips and dairy air are the most pleasing to look at on a woman. Oh heck it's all so nice just can't choose on thing now can we.:D

Sharon
06-24-2006, 04:18 AM
I would love to have a nicely shaped derriere -- alas, I haven't one to speak of -- but comfort is way too important for me to wear another layer of clothing. Perhaps, I will give them another go when the temperature cools a season or two from now. But then again, I wear so many layers in the cold weather, what's the point? :p

Mistybtm
06-24-2006, 04:54 AM
Ebay listing i found
but and hip padding (http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Padded-Panty-Panties-Hips-Butt-Shaper-Black-Large_W0QQitemZ9332520524QQcategoryZ45276QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
[:hugs:
Misty

Lilith Moon
06-24-2006, 05:04 AM
I always pad. I'm quite slim and clothes just don't hang right unless I pad.

Keely
06-24-2006, 05:58 AM
I voted in the no column even though there is nothing there. No hips, no butt :sigh:

Kate Simmons
06-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Do I use a padded panty? Naturally, since I'm kind of skinny, I need all the help I can get. Kind of like the AMEX card. I Never leave home with out it. LOL Ericka

Sally24
06-24-2006, 07:33 AM
Usually I just do the hips, my bum is curvy but not too large. I sometimes use a padded girdle, sometimes just the foam hip forms I made under panty hose.

Have to agree with the other girls, there nothing like having almost nothing on to give a thrill. I love the feeling of a slinky, light skirt, panty hose, panty, and nothing else but the wind on my skin! God, if only my drab clothes felt this good!

Sally

Karren H
06-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Yes I do, bought a pair from theis company on Ebay, simular to these and they are lightly padded but just enough to add to my irly figure!! Plus they are good and tight so they hold the tuck nicely....

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Padded-Panty-Panties-Hips-Butt-Shaper-Nude-Large_W0QQitemZ9332517770QQcategoryZ11530QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Love Karren

jennifer easton
06-24-2006, 08:59 AM
I'm so out of sinic, no but, big tummy , I have some boobs, geees I look like I'm pregnant!.My problem would be the darn paded but thing would slip off, you know, not stay up!! so I would be pulling up every thing all the time, so what's a girl to do, gerrrrrrrrr!!!!!! xoxoxoxJennifer

Sophia Rearen
06-24-2006, 09:02 AM
My last name is a clue.

EricaCD
06-24-2006, 09:41 AM
I've got a very skinny derriere. While I hate the feeling of pads, they are simply essential to presenting a decent appearance. So yes, another Veronica girl here - though I have been known to get lazy if I am wearing a skirt that flares out naturally at the hips.

Whoever invents the backside equivalent of silicone breastforms should be made the patron saint of CDs....

Erica

SherriePall
06-24-2006, 11:17 AM
I have nothing on my backside (which my wife kids me about), so I pad up there and my hips using shoulder pads of different sizes. It has worked for me so far.

Diannna
06-24-2006, 02:49 PM
I always pad. When I wear a skirt, I have this extra material at the hips that just doesn't look right, so yes I pad. The rest of me seems to be fine. My classic curves are just fine, and so are the foam pads I made myself. Only draw back is in the summer months, it's a bit hot to wear. But it's kinda a 50/50 deal which ones I wear. If I'm in a hurry, I'll wear my classic curves girdle. Besides, It makes my waist look more fem too.

Marcia-B
06-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I have a big bum which really shows up in a dress or womens trousers or mens jeans.I wouldn't pad my bum but have considered padding my hips only in a certain skirt.I look like a couple of chicken drummers!
I want bigger hips and am considering hormones to change my body.

Kate Simmons
06-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey, I just noticed something. This thread is probably the only one we could use the "P" word in with impunity. Ericka

connie rotten
06-24-2006, 03:37 PM
with biking and running stairs I have one cute behind

Jennaie
06-24-2006, 03:51 PM
I have a cute "little bottom". So, for the purpose of passing, I am another Veronica girl.

terrigurl
06-24-2006, 04:38 PM
I use a Frederick's padded girdle. Actually two of them, one a smaller version with just a little padding, and the other padded on the hips and on the behind as well. I then use a shaper foundation to mold it a little bit better.

Womanatheart1
06-24-2006, 05:39 PM
The sight of a woman who fills out a pair of jeans perfectly!! Is there not a finer sight? That perfect shape. (Now the walk/swagger is another subject) To me - it was another important tell-tale sign that most males and females recognize instantly. (I need all the help I can get) (yes - women look at other womens rears all the time) Desirous of that perfect shape - off I went. I bought a Veronica type girdle with the 4 pads; 2 on hip and 2 on cheeks. I found it a good start but for me not quite the mark. I wanted alittle more down the hip and fuller rear. So I started my home remedies. Don't laugh - please! I bought a sheet of upolstery foam and cut it out a sheet to cover my rear and thighs to give me padding where the Veronica didnt pad. (lower thigh and below the cheeks to the leg). I even bevelled (what a male term) the edges to provide a contour look in jeans/pants. I found the foam lacked the desired flexibility I wanted. Too stiff. I bought some Quilter's polyester batting high loft 1/2 " from WalMart. Cut it in one piece to fit around my rear and down my thighs under my Veronica type girdle. To me it fills in where a Veronica doesnt and with jeans or pants and gives that full figure and shape desirous of a shaply woman. After a while the batting contours to your fit. To me - works great. Long story to a short question. :happy:
Love, Stephanie

Mitzi
06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
A very emphatic YES... They transform me from totally unfemme to a passably curvy femme.

I'd bought them at Frederick's until the early 90's, when they quit selling the 4 pad girdles. The one I had at the time was starting to shred, and there weren't any shops locally that sold them. Fortuitously, I took a trip to NYC with a group about that time. Sneaked off to Lee Brewster's Mardi Gras boutique one day and bought one. Kinda pricey, but phew...

Now, ebay is my lingerie store for stuff I can't get at Walmart.

Mitzi

KarenNY
06-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Absolutely! I have always worn a padded girdle to pad out my hips and rear into a nice curvy feminine shape. If I don't, I'm pretty much the same from top to bottom -- straight down. I do have a nice man-butt (so says my wife) but that translates to a nice feminine rear with the padded girdle, which also nips in my waist to give me more pronounced curves with the hip pads.

I wouldn't dress without it!

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-26-2006, 01:19 AM
I've got pretty broad shoulders, so I rely on my Veronica 2 to balance me out. I move the pads forward, so that they add more to the hips than the butt. I may be a "big chick" but at least I've got an hourglass figure rather than a V.

FYI, Espy does err on the side of big booties (probably because it's far easier for her to shave them down than vice versa), and it seems pretty clear she expects to do alterations (since she didn't charge me for the work or for the mailing costs to return to me). When I send mine back, I made sure to include some photos, so she could see the fit. In fairness, it's hard for her to make what's essentially a custom garment without being able to do an in-person fittig.

Fionax
06-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Just like the signs on wc doors: the classic male outline is a triangle standing on its point but a girl's is pear chaped, and to keep up la grand illusion I certainly always use a 4 Pad. If I don't then skirts and dresses don't hang right and wrinkles come were curves ought to be. Going without would be like wearing a bra with nothing inside!

Fi