PDA

View Full Version : A Chance To Get Out

Krystal Lee
06-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi Girls,
It has been awhile between posts (to say the least). Have been on a murderous schedule of 70 hr weeks for over 4 months. So no I don't have a life just a job!

Anyway I got a three day weekend this week and had to get dressed and go shopping!! Woo Hoo! Had a wonderfull time and even thought to take my camera along. At one of my favorite lingerie stores I asked one of the girls to take my picture.

(This store is used to seeing me in both modes and I have made friends with a couple of the girls). Anyway I have been accused of telling tall tails about going out so for once I can show some pictures and am sure many of you can take hope from these pictures.

I am told I have good legs but I don't pass very well. (I think) I have never had a problem in going out and don't expect any unless I run right into someone that knows me.

I guess where I am trying to go with this is to encourage those of you who are teetering on the edge to just go for it.

I know I have been pegged but I repeat no problems in public. The thrill of going out Will offset your nerves. At least it always has for me. I don't get to venture out often and it is still nerve wracking when I do but, Oh What Fun!!

After running all over town and spending way to much I pulled onto the on ramp and stripped down to my bra and a sheer babydoll, my panties and stockings. That was a rush driving almost 150 miles in broad daylight dressed this way. I was very carefull not to speed or do anything stupid and get pulled over. Every time I saw a cop my heart went pitter patter but no problems and I got dressed before I got back in the town I live in.

I know the babydoll in daytime was over the top but Damn It Was Fun!!!

Hugs Krystal.

P.S. Thank you Tristen Cox where ever you are for your past help in figuring out how to do pictures. Know I have fond thoughts of you.

Barb Valentine
06-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Looks like you had a great time
Thanks for sharing

danielle_from_cal
06-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi Girls,

I guess where I am trying to go with this is to encourage those of you who are teetering on the edge to just go for it.

Hugs Krystal.

I am visiting Edmonton, Canada and just spent a lovely evening on the patio of my hotel in full dress (well, I didn't bring my wig, but I had everything else on). It was nice being out there looking around and enjoying being me. A few times other people came out on their balconies and smiled at me. I just smiled back and kept enjoying myself. One guy even gave me a "hey baby" kind of smile and look. If I had a feminine voice I would have started chatting, but I didn't want to spoil my mood by exposing myself through my voice. It was kind of a thrill, but the best thing is that it was just me being me enjoying the nice weather.

I love being a girl!

Karren H
06-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Always fun to drive enfemme and go out!!! And your right about the rush when going out in public......makes you wonder why you didn't do it years yearlier!!! But for me the rush has mellowed into a wonderful feeling deep inside, a comfortable feeling... So now when I leave the hotel room enfemme, It's soo natural. Have had to look down a few time to see how I was dressed!! LOL

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I only dress now to go out. It's so natural to go enjoy myself once dressed. I'm glad you had a good time. The warm mellow feeling that you get lasts for days.

Emily Ann