PDA

View Full Version : As the Corset gets tighter

natasha
06-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Spent most of the night thinking I can get this corset tighter..............wow!!!! I actually have a figure now. I can hardly move but a figure none the less. Now I have to work on the other protrusion that is WAY more noticable. I just had to post. Woo Hoo!!!

Breanne
06-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Spent most of the night thinking I can get this corset tighter..............wow!!!! I actually have a figure now. I can hardly move but a figure none the less. Now I have to work on the other protrusion that is WAY more noticable. I just had to post. Woo Hoo!!!
Fantastic feeling when you look in the mirror and finally see a figure, isn't it?

friendly cove
06-24-2006, 01:40 AM
We have thought of getting a corsett, do they really give the girly figure we seek, are they painfull after awhile, any help in Vancouver. M and B

Maureen Henley
06-24-2006, 05:23 AM
We have thought of getting a corsett, do they really give the girly figure we seek, are they painfull after awhile, any help in Vancouver. M and B
Although I don't corset, I have found that the Long Island Staylace Association's site, www.staylace.com is an excellent site for learning about corsets, buying or just looking.

Raychel
06-24-2006, 06:38 AM
A nice corset is definitly in the future for me. I just have to come up with the spare funds and figure out just about getting it tightened up by myself.

Wombat
06-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Fantastic feeling when you look in the mirror and finally see a figure, isn't it?

I've got a figure. Trouble is, it's just like my avatar:sad:

Karren H
06-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Sweet!! Love mine too. I have two civil war era replaca corsetts. With hooks in the front, laces in the back. And they are soooo comphy. Clinch's my waiste down to 27 inches. And I can near them all day!! Bouht them both from Wicke Reds, on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Wicked-Reds_Corsets-Corset-Accessories_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm ....Sheryll the owner is a sweetheart and always throws in some freebees into the package....

White Corset - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=4299&.dnm=f412.jpg&.src=ph

Thought I had a pic of the black one but cant find it!!

Love Karren

Teresa Amina
06-24-2006, 10:02 AM
from Wicke Reds, on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Wicked-Reds_Corsets-Corset-Accessories_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Also got mine there, but, Karren, 27 inch waist?! Wow, how skinny are you to start?

Lilith Moon
06-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Here's mine.

Might have a go with it later :D

Rachel Morley
06-24-2006, 10:17 AM
I have a corset too and I love it. It came from the British site Axfords (http://www.axfords.co.uk/). I agree with others if it's pulled all the way in a person's shape can look awesome (it pulls me into a 26" waist when fully closed) but when I'm laced this tight, especially if I'm wearing high heels, I can't actually stay this way for more than about 4 hours without it becoming uncomfortable. I'm fine with only being able to take shallow breaths but my back begins to ache if I stand for too long in heels and if I sit down, unless I sit bolt upright the corset digs into me which is also uncomfortable.

Ah well, the pains of trying to look beautiful I guess. :happy:

Karren H
06-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Also got mine there, but, Karren, 27 inch waist?! Wow, how skinny are you to start?

Down to about a 30 inch waiste right now lost 50 pounds playing ice hockey!!

Love Karren

Natasha in Boots
06-24-2006, 10:31 AM

I have found that the longer you wear it the more comfortable it becomes after a while the shape will become part of you. You will have to buy a smaller one to get more sinch. They are addictive and I never go anywhere without mine. I can even sleep in it.

MsJanessa
06-26-2006, 12:04 PM
don't worry about moving darling---with the right corset, wig, makeup boots, gloves whip etc We can always get Our male slaves to wait on Us hand and foot---We don't even have to lift a finger

Sky
06-26-2006, 12:57 PM

Yes and no.

Yes, they give you the figure you seek (although I don't know what you seek... they don't do miracles). I prefer a front hook waist cincher, no need to mess with the laces and works great anyway.

And no, they are not painful except when I am sitting in a bar stool for hours: then the rigid constraint does something to my back (which is not too straight) and it hurts a bit. But if you're having fun it won't hurt that much.

Phyliss
06-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Saturday while I was shopping, I stopped into Lady Grace and picked this up.

http://www.flexees.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=17871&categoryId=28&wtlCategory=Flexees%20®%20Shapewear&parentCategoryId=3

Wore it Sunday, and it felt fine for the five hours I had it on.

LucyLoo
06-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Gotta love them corsets :cheer:

I'm quite keen on getting an underbust one from eBay

Jill
06-26-2006, 04:28 PM
I have always been intrigued by this peice of clothing, so sexy, so feminine. For those that have one (or many) how do I know what size to get? And can you put them on by yourself or do you need someone to help you? And if I were to shop for one on the internet, how would I know that I was buying one that wouldn't show a lot of lines beneath clothing?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Phyliss
06-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Jill, my waist size is 38" (I know, a fatty) but if you look at the link I posted above for the waist nipper. I purchased a size 3XL and like I said it was fine. Just a bit tight and got rid of some of the ripples, but not horribly uncomfortable.
As for not seeing any "lines" just don't wear any clingy clothing or every single line will be out there for the whole world to see.

Jenney Love
06-26-2006, 05:24 PM
I have one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/W005N2-BONED-UNDERBUST-CINCHER-BODY-SHAPER-MEDIUM_W0QQitemZ300000538846QQihZ020QQcategoryZ452 78QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It works great for me. I am not overweight, but I was, having lost around 120lbs total and one side effect of that is I have a small "belly" from the extra skin. This shaper pulls it all flat and as a added bonus it pushes my breasts up, I do not even need to wear any forms to get a large B cup.

I am wearing it herehttp://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/JenneyLove/June/thImage33333.jpg

Someday when I have a few extra thousand laying around I will get a stomach tuck.

Jenney

Dragster
06-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Jill,
For me, there's nothing like the thrill of pulling in the laces of a real corset (not a corset top, or basque or shaper, but the real tight lacing kind). I bought a Vollers V1905U off e-bay, they're not cheap but do take a lot of stress. It takes over 4" off my waist when I tighten it myself, which is not difficult when I hook the central loop of the laces around a door knob to keep up the tension while I'm pulling in. The techniques (and much more) are all in the "staylace" link that Maureen Henley provided in this thread. One more tip, put your stockings and shoes on before you tighten it, you won't be able to bend down far enough after!

Good lacing,
Tony

Phyliss
06-27-2006, 07:15 PM
A report on the shaper that I purchased on Saturday.

While it's not a corset in the true sense, it did take some inches off.
Having worn it all day (from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ) I can say that it wasn't horribly uncomfortable. I did feel a bit of constriction, but it wasn't anything I couldn't stand after 8 hours.
As for visibility, there wasn't any. I stopped by the dress shop that I went to on Saturday to thank E---- for her help and during our conversation, the subject of foundations came up and I mentioned that I was wearing one. Even knowing this and looking carefully she couldn't see it.
So,.... if that's any indication, then I don't think I mind wearing it more often.

Kristen Kelly
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
How do you girls tighted the laces yourself. I tie a loop on the end of the laces and have a hook that goes on a door knob. I take out the slack wnile pulling on the laces. Whats the better way.

Sarah Rabbit
06-27-2006, 08:19 PM
I would love to get a Corset, However all but 1 that I saw on E-bay looked too delicate. I feel as if I would Rip them... I'm 74kg.. What do you girls think?

Sarah R. :bunny:

Dragster
06-28-2006, 06:14 AM
Kristen,
Have you found this link?
http://www.staylace.com/thomaslierse/selflace.htm
I follow it, more or less, but after I pull out the two loose lace loops at the waist, I hook them over a door knob instead of temporarily tying them at the front. Then I gently lean forwards to keep up a little tension as I pull out the slack, working alternately from from the top and the bottom. I need about 3 repetitions to get the maximum tension. For extra waist compression, I fasten a very tight belt around my waist (just above or below the laces I'm tightening) for the final pull, and remove it after tying off.
Also, my final tie-off is different. It's very difficult to tie in the back, so I take the (now very long) loops off the door knob, but keeping them tensionned, cross them over in the back, and give them a big pull out to the sides as a final pull in. I wrap the right loop around my waist as far as it will go, then push the left lace through the loop at the end of the right lace and wind it back the other way. With a good pull on this loose end, you can feel your waist compressing even more (Delicious, if you like it really tight!). I wind this lace around my waist now, and wind the last 6" or so several times around all the laces which now encircle my waist. The tension is so great, it doesn't come loose, and there's no bulge to show under clothing.
Do take the Staylace advice of putting on stockings and shoes before you tighten up, you can't reach them afterwards.....

Good luck,
Tony