PDA

View Full Version : bad news!

Luscious Star
06-24-2006, 03:35 AM
ok everyone on here. It seems my aunt and uncle 2 weeks ago. found everything femme of mine. lipstick etc. They got rid of it all and we had a long talk. I have all my pics from my digicam and webcams still when I was femme. I still wanna play and dress and show women me pics of me when femme. Problem is I don't have femme at all anymore. I will put up all the femme pics of me I have. and I will talk to everyone I just friended/have friended/or ever will friend on here ok. take care everyone. I also have College at MATC for Graphic Design for this Summer Monday-Thursday. so I'll contact you all as often as I can. if any one wants to talk to me outside here at times. just look on my profile for my messengers ok :) Everyone stay loving like we all try to be or are. and I will see you when I see you. Pics are our memories forever in case we have to give up femming ourselves for quite a while. and the long talk took like 5 hours. they explained why they don't like it. and some personal personal stuff I can't say on here. ok everyone take care. love you all!
muahhhhh! alot of gorgeous women on here
welcome everyone that has joined here
hug and muahhhhhhh

love sexy/loving/precious,
Luscious Star/aka formerly Starluscious once on here.

Everyone have a lovely weekend if I don't get to talk to you tomorrow or Sunday ok :)
Thank you for your time everyone

Helen MC
06-24-2006, 04:13 AM
A few questions if you don't mind?

How old are you? Are you legally a minor where you live? Are your aunt and uncle your legal guardians? If so you are stuck with it until you are legally adult, if not they had no right to chuck out your property, though conversly they coud make you leave their home if they are against your being a CD. If you are old enough and can afford to, MOVE OUT, cut away from them, be yourself . BTW are your aunt and uncle religion freaks by any chance?

Advice. BACK UP YOUR PICTURES/VIDEOS and save the disks CD etc in a safe place off site if possible as your asshole relatives could wipe them if they find them. Get yourself some female clothing again, even if just panties to begin with and for heaven's sake adopt some security and hide them well! I did when I had to live in the parental home from 12 to 18 and was never busted although I had a few close calls.

PM me if you wish for some advice on how to CD at home and not be caught out.

Good Luck in a difficult situation.

Families, they suck as far as I am concerned. You know the old saying, "Choose your friends wisely as birth and marriage saddle you with your relatives!"

eleventhdr
06-24-2006, 04:15 AM
When will people ever learn to just leave what is not there's alone.

It really is none of there busniess to tell you how to live!:

Jay Suzy!:

Angie G
06-24-2006, 04:35 AM
HI luscious sorry to here of your problem that sucks get some pantys and hide them. until you can dress agin.
Angie G :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
06-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Ladies..... let's not be too hard on her. If her grandparents are in thier 60/70's them they are from the old school. That would explain why they threw out all her clothes and the severe talk.

word of advice from a mature CD that is still in the closet. Don't accumalate too much stuff. The more you have the harder it is to hide it all. A couple of dresses, a couple of skirts, a couple blouses, and two pair of heels, should hold you for a long while and should be easy to hide. With careful folding I was able to hid all my stuff into a 3'X2'X10" box, which resided on a shelf in a spare closet.

Gurly
06-26-2006, 08:53 AM
JoAnn Dallas has good advice. Keep your wardrobe to a minimum. That way you can continue to dress when the opportunity arises. Although you apparently live with your aunt/uncle, my guess is that you are not chained to a pipe in a crawlspace and you are in your early twenties. I also understand that blood is thicker than water and you should respect your aunt/uncle, especially as you are living in their house. However, at the age of 20+ you should be able to control your own personal life and if it involves crossdressing then you should be able to do that. Keep it from your relatives but find time to do it. It ain't going away anytime soon.

Emily Ann Brown
06-26-2006, 11:14 AM
I understand about the pics being so precious. For those long dry spells I survive on the memories the pics bring.

Emily Ann

Lilith Moon
06-26-2006, 11:39 AM
I understand about the pics being so precious. For those long dry spells I survive on the memories the pics bring.

Emily Ann

I have taken over two hundred pictures in my recent four days of freedom for exactly that purpose.

Sky
06-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Pics are our memories forever in case we have to give up femming ourselves for quite a while.

You'll be back, hon. We all did -many times. With or without help from any aunt. :D

Laura Jane
06-26-2006, 01:18 PM
JoAnn Dallas has good advice. Keep your wardrobe to a minimum. That way you can continue to dress when the opportunity arises. Although you apparently live with your aunt/uncle, my guess is that you are not chained to a pipe in a crawlspace and you are in your early twenties. I also understand that blood is thicker than water and you should respect your aunt/uncle, especially as you are living in their house. However, at the age of 20+ you should be able to control your own personal life and if it involves crossdressing then you should be able to do that. Keep it from your relatives but find time to do it. It ain't going away anytime soon.

No reason to keep your wardrobe to a minimum at all. Storage business have sprung up everywhere. You could cheaply hire a small store for your stuff until you have your own place.

Helen MC
06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
I have since read that you are over 21 so are an ADULT. If you have an income and can afford the rent or there is a sympathetic friend, M or F who will provide accomodation for you then get the hell out of your aunt and uncle's home. They obviously do not respect you for what you are, so they are no use to you, cut loose from them, purge them from your life.

If you stay there and do not be yourself you will suffer emotionally and psychologically. Be free be YOU and Get Out!

Perhaps one of the TG support organisations can help you both to find accomodation and to protect yourself and your property for these two goofballs!

Good Luck!

Kimberley
06-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Help me out here. You are 22 and allowing others to direct your life? Forgive me if I am a little harsh but dont you think it is time? The only one you have to be responsible to is yourself. There is no SO or children so I think you need to think about being on your own.

Kimberley

paulaN
06-26-2006, 07:28 PM
lock all of your stuff in a trunk. All your new stuff that is. then thay will have to throw the whole trunk away. I don't think thay would do anything like that if thay don't know whats in it.

lostmyhubby GG
06-26-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you, throwing your things away was so wrong.
A total invasion of your privacy.....they are the older too...where is their respect for you??
Best of luck, dont let anyone run your life like that.
Be proud of who you are...go buy new clothes dress to your best and turn up at their door when they least expect it and say" ya know thanks for throwing away those clothes, i was needing new things anyway...so what do ya think"

Wendy me
06-26-2006, 09:40 PM
so sorry to hear abought your things getting tossed ....it just sucks liveing under someones roof and not haveing your freedom .....all the more reason to try to find your own place ... when it comes down to it what is your freedom worth?? sometimes in life we come to a point were we have to make choises and thats not always easy.....

Helen MC
06-27-2006, 02:42 AM
I thought that personal and private property was sacred in the USA? Not to those two assholes your Aunt and Uncle it would seem! No use locking it in a trunk they would probably crow bar it open or throw it out even if that meant waiting till you were out and getting men in to remove it

Let's cut the cackle! I still say get the hell out of there as soon as you can, don't give them a forwarding address, have your mail re-directed to another friendly address. They threw out your clothing, throw them out of your life. Walk out to another happier life in a new home and as far as you are concerned they both dropped dead the day you left. Tabula Rasa, Day One, as they say.

Caitlintgsd
06-27-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't think that I could live in that kind of situation very comfortably. Granted, I don't know your situation as far as finances or the possibility of moving out, but I think that would be a goal of mine if I were in your shoes. I used to live in Franklin Wi myself (not that it's anything to do with your situation). Best of luck to you.

JenniferMint
06-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Have you tried demanding that your aunt and uncle pay for the property of yours that they took?

Helen MC
06-28-2006, 06:35 AM
What good do you think that would do? It would only stir up a hornet's nest for Lucious. If they so callously threw out the clothes they would not be willing to pay for them. All that they would come out with would be a load of sh*t about "only doing this for your own good" and "you will thank us for it one day!.

This situation is irrecoverable and all I can honestly advise Lucious to do is what most of us have suggested. GET OUT OF THERE! and as soon as you can.

Rickie
06-28-2006, 10:18 AM
I agree with the others on moving out. But I differ in that you shouldn't hate or write your aunt and uncle off. I know myself I have to remember sometime people can only work with what they know or been taught. I think this is a good opportutity for you to show them. That what they have heard, seen, or learnt as true. And that you are still the person they love.

Best of luck to you.

:hugs:
Rickie