PDA

View Full Version : back to when you first started

Shaz
06-24-2006, 07:17 AM
when you first started dressing up, how did you hide it from someone finding out?
i used to skip school so i could play around, until i got my first job and started getting money. I then brought a few bits and pieces and hid them in my couch, i cut the part under the pillow part where the frame is and put it all in there. NO one would have a clue at all... but living at home there where a few close calls where my parents would knock at my door when i was dressed *who ever got the idea of putting locks on doors i LOVE YOU *
now that i live with my girlfriend i dont hide my cloths anymore infact i dont own any cloths i use hers lol but i have 6 different pairs of heels and i keep them in my wardrobe.

Deidra Cowen
06-24-2006, 07:31 AM
I used to hide my stuff deep in the closet, under the bed, etc. When I went out clubbing I would get a cheap motel room near the bar.

These days my girly stuff is openly in the closet. Wigs, makeup and supplies flood all over my bathroom counter. And I go prancing right out my door in plain site of my neighbors when going out. :heehee:

Karren H
06-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Probably just about every where imaginable..... and lastely before my wife found out I was into building secret compartments......http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29409

Love Karren

Carroll
06-24-2006, 08:13 AM
Since I was about 12-13, I still lived at home. I was able to hide my one bra and a dress just about anywhere in my messy room. My mother cleaned my room once and found the dress. She never suspected anything though. She didn't find out until this year when I told her.
While I was in the AF, I found an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere that I kept a dress, bra, and wig. (to be discovered would have ended my career in the USAF) Somebody did find it and tossed it out:(
During my first two marriages I used various places to hide my stuff. Now I don't need to hide it at all:thumbsup:

Jeanine
06-24-2006, 11:19 AM
I confess that I DID try to keep my dressing a secret from everyone when I was young ... I had a real case of Gender Confusion because I have a hormonal imbalance called Gynecomastia and I began to develop female breasts at the age of 11.

I desperately wanted to be a boy at 11, but I was developing the body of a girl and I was totally confused ... I wasn't really sure if I was a boy or a girl... I didn't dare to go swimming of to let anyone see me without a shirt because everyone would see my boobs ...

All the kids at school called me horrible, hurtful names like "Boobs" and "Tits" or "Jimmy Jugs" ... My three older sisters would all do the "wolf-whistle"if they saw me without a shirt at home ... They told me I needed to wear a bra and they all called me Jamie or Jeanie whenever Mom was out of earshot.

Since I had an endless supply of female clothing to choose from, I started
"dressing" IN SECRET at 13 by "trying on" my stster's bras ... My oldest sister Patti was 17, and her 36B bras were a perfect fit ... No "stuffing" necessary.

Once I started "dressing" it became an instant addiction ... I got "dressed" every chance I got ... I even risked getting dressed while my Mom and sisters were at home ... So, needless to say, each of my sisters and my Mom all caught me dressed in their bras, panties, stockings, dresses and high heels on several occasions each.

My sisters all thought I was gay and my Mom had no idea how to deal with a son that wanted to dress as a girl ... It wasn't untill my Mom took me to for "Gender Counciling" that things began to improve....After a few privete counciling sessions, the councilor invited Mom and my sisters attend our counciling sessions so she could explain that I wasn't gay or mentally deficient because I felt more like a female than a male and that I just felt more comfortable when I was dressed as a woman ... She said that I shouldn't need to hide my feminine side from my family, and that the best solution or everyone would be to to allow me to dress as a young woman at home ... And that I should just be treated as the youngest sister or as Mom's fourth daughter.

It took quite a while for Mom and my sisters to see me as a female, but they eventually adjusted ... I wore my male clothes anytime I was away from home but I was allowed to dress and become "Jeanine" athome ... Mom even took me and the girls on a big shopping trip sothey could all help me pick a whole feminine wardrobe so I'd have my own clothes to wear for dressing at home.

As I look back on my adolescent years now, I realize how lucky I was to have a mother and sisters who came to understand my need to express my feninine side ... It sure made things a lot easier for me back then.

Hugs to all.
Jeanine

sally angora
06-24-2006, 08:27 PM
School holidays were a dream , everyone out working giving me the chance to don all of mothers and older sisters clothes. Spend time doing my make up , choosing what to wear , usually sisters angora cardigan and spending the day being fem reading their fashion magazines. I had to be very carefull and only had one minor disaster when I spilt nail polish. Those days were heaven.

Sally

Gurly
06-24-2006, 09:18 PM
I had two older sisters and of course, my mom's stuff. So, I just waited until I was the only one in the house to go about my business. Looking back, I can't believe I was never caught because there were two older brothers as well and my parents, making seven total in the house. I was one lucky little crossdresser. Still haven't been found out to this day.

poptart
06-25-2006, 02:17 AM
I was 10 when I started CDing, so I hid my "stuff" in various places. Deep inside the closet, under the mattress, in the basement. Hard times, trying to keep my little secret secret with 4 girls in the house and divorced parents. I quess I started cause it was all girls, my mom and 3 sisters; no dad...

Helen MC
06-25-2006, 07:33 AM
As many will know I started off in 1965 when I was 12 by borrowing and wearing pairs of my 14 year old sister Anne's knickers (panties) and graduated to wearing other clothing of hers ,skirts, bras, blouses etc and later some of my mum's panties, bras, dresses etc as well , the outer clothing when home alone, the panties 24/7.

As these clothes were already in the house and either my sister's or my mum's then they did not have to be hidden. I always replaced dresses.skirts etc where I had found them. The panties I wore under my trousers (pants in the USA) instead of boys underwear but I always put a few pairs of Y-Fronts in the laundry basket each week as their absence would have been suspicious. I also only took one pair of panties at a time and replaced them the next morning in the laundry basket when I went for a shower before taking another pair to wear. As both Anne and Mum changed their panties every day, sometimes more than once a day in hot weather, there were plenty of pairs to borrow, this being the mid 1960s when many boys and men only changed their underwear once or twice a week -yeuch! :shocked: So the absence of one pair of girls or women's knickers was not noticed. I was also very careful not to make any tell-tale "male" stains on them.

My parents' typical middle class English prudishness actually helped me to induge my TV activities. It was a strict family rule that you did not enter another's bedroom if the door was closed without knocking and there were bolts on the door. Likewise the bathroom and toilet had bolted doors and anyone using them was assured of privacy. Only once did I have a close shave when I was wearing a pair of my sister's navy blue cotton Gym knickers and admiring myself in the mirror in my bedroom. The door opened and my mum came in with some sheets for the bed not realising that I was in ther, she thought I was in the bathroom. Now she obviously saw what I was wearing but her mind translated what she saw as what she expected to see and she remarked that she didn't realise that I was going swimming thinking that I had on a pair of my navy blue swimming trunks which were briefs. I said that I was swiming and she went off to get me a towel. To maintain the deception I did take my swimming truncks with me and although I wasn't swimming I wet them in the shower when I came home later and used the towel so both were damp. Therafter I always ensured that I had the bedroom door bolted whenever I was getting dressed or undressed.

In all the six years I wore women's panties at home and dressed up fully when I was alone, I was never busted.

Carroll
06-25-2006, 07:42 AM
All the kids at school called me horrible, hurtful names like "Boobs" and "Tits" or "Jimmy Jugs" ... My three older sisters would all do the "wolf-whistle"if they saw me without a shirt at home ... They told me I needed to wear a bra and they all called me Jamie or Jeanie whenever Mom was out of earshot.

Its too bad your were treated like that. At that age its hard to have a snappy comeback, or maybe you did. I bet your sister teased you because they were jealous yours looked better/were bigger than theirs :happy: Its great that you mom took you to a counselor that specializes in gender issues and she and you sister accepted you for who you really are!

Carroll

L.E.J.
06-25-2006, 10:41 PM
It took quite a while for Mom and my sisters to see me as a female, but they eventually adjusted ... I wore my male clothes anytime I was away from home but I was allowed to dress and become "Jeanine" athome ... Mom even took me and the girls on a big shopping trip sothey could all help me pick a whole feminine wardrobe so I'd have my own clothes to wear for dressing at home.

As I look back on my adolescent years now, I realize how lucky I was to have a mother and sisters who came to understand my need to express my feninine side ... It sure made things a lot easier for me back then.

Hugs to all.
Jeanine[/QUOTE]

That is so cool that they did that, I wish that my family had been that supportive of my dressing up, rather than making feel like I was the worst person in the world for what I had done. You were very lucky to have that support.

pinkshelly
06-26-2006, 11:11 AM
I hid my stuff in hole in the ceiling. Under other clothes on hangers in an old pair of boots.
Now I got stuff all over, closet full of clothes, wig hanging from the bed post. make-up laying around.
Life is good.
Huggs, Shelly

Maggie Kay
06-26-2006, 12:05 PM
I thought I knew when I first started CD, being, about 20 years ago when I started wearing panties. Then I remembered, that my mother dressed me in a witches costume ( at my request) when I was six.

Sky
06-26-2006, 12:49 PM
when you first started dressing up, how did you hide it from someone finding out?

In my closet like everybody else. Hopefully yours had a lock, right?

Joy Carter
06-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Boxed away in the attic it was a good place because the door was in my room.:D

L.E.J.
06-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Even though I liked wearing purses from as young as 5 years old, I didn't put on my first dress until I was 11. Well, actually it was my moms, I WISH that I could've had my own warddrobe, but it was not to be. I was sneaking around and trying stuff on for a little while, until I got caught. But, things are looking up now that I'm older. I don't have any dresses yet, just panties and I plan on buying some toe socks (yay!). It's not much but, hey it's a start.

JoAnnDallas
06-26-2006, 01:33 PM
I didn't have to hide anything when I started out. I just wore my sister's clothes. Had to make sure I always put them back where I took them from, so she would not find out. Now I am taller than she is, but she is bigger than I am. LOL.

PinkDressLover
07-03-2006, 06:52 AM
hmm..I was young...4ish..I used to stay with my aunt she was my babysitter and I had a cousin that was a year older than me. Her stuff used to fit me pretty well when were young, she would be growing out of it, I would be growing into it. I don't know how many times I would sleep over and be in her old footie pajamas, or spill something and be in her clothes. My aunt wasn't real big on putting me in skirts, but I remember an occasion where there wasn't a choice, and that started my mom leaving spare clothes for me there and ending my fun. But we still had the occasional dress up days and I remember a few of them very clearly, and sneaking into pretty pink and yellow satin dresses, you know the really frilly ones parents force their children to wear...that started me and then my older ones started back up when I started pilfuring sweaters and stuff my counsin grew out of..I still have this purple turtleneck that I fell in love with, it's soft and warm, and a gorgeous deep purple..I can't fit in it anymore, but it's nice to keep.

FROCKYHORROR
07-03-2006, 07:34 AM
i was about 12,one day i decided to skip school and so i hid myself in the laundry cupboard till my parents left for work,anyway my adrenaline was up as you can imagine,when i spotted 1 of mums silk knickers....that was it..one thing led to another and a cd was born..would hide stuff in pillow cases, under the mattress,got caught quite a few times, but was never talked about its the big taboo.

connie rotten
07-03-2006, 08:32 AM
I would put on clothes that did not belong to me any time I was left alone around womans clothing. It was one of the few guilt factors I have ever had.
One day a drag queen friend told me to get my own g.d. underwear drawer. So I did and a love for pantie shopping derived.
To keep with the thread as a youngster I crossdressed when nobody else was home regardless who's home I was at.

LaurenAnne
07-03-2006, 11:36 AM

Well I started when I was about 5 years old, so there really was no "hiding" it per se. My mother was well aware of my dressing up in her clothes, infact she once hemmed a skirt of hers for me.

When I was a teen I definitely hid my crossdressing. Bras and stockings and such were kept in my sock drawer. My mother kept an array of clothes in my own closet under the pretense that she didn't have enough closet space of her own ( hmmm, intentional? ), so I didn't need to hide any of my own clothes.

older not wiser
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I must have been about 13 yrs old when I was busted by my mom. I was in the bathroom finishing putting on my moms lingerie(stockings, garter belt, bra and panties) and didn't know that she had come early. I opened the door and walked out and just about bumped into her. She looked at me and said that we needed to talk. She wouldn't let me take her things off until we talked and boy o boy did we talk. She said that if I wanted to dress as a girl then she would help me and she did!! She never told my dad or my brother and to this day they don't know. My mom took that secret to the grave with her.

Love ya' all; BonnieAnne :GE:

Calliope
07-03-2006, 01:30 PM
She looked at me and said that we needed to talk. She wouldn't let me take her things off until we talked and boy o boy did we talk. She said that if I wanted to dress as a girl then she would help me and she did!!

Heartwarming. My mother (same size as me) used to lend me some of her fancy horse-riding clothes. I was 14 or so, this was the early 70's - as fem as I felt in ruffled blouses and an especially expensive fringe suede jacket, I could wear them to high school because it was pretty close to Robert Plant of Led Zep. By 1976, there was some sort of cultural retrogression and those same outfits became dangerous to wear. God what I've give to wear that fringe jacket just one more time.

GG Vanya
07-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Trudi never had to 'hide' things when she was young. She is a "twinless twin"...her twin sister died when they were 13. She had access to all of her sister's clothes, her sister knew all, and was totally accepting of it.

Of course, now Trudi lives in this house just as much as "he" does. Our walk in closet has one entire side of it dedicated to HER clothes. SHE has her own dresser drawers, and the wigs are prominently displayed on the closet shelf.

She came out to her family quite a few years ago. Dad was the typical Dad about it...ok...ok...but I don't wanna talk about it or see pictures. <shrug> Mom is totally OK about it, I've even shopped for lingerie for Trudi while out and about with Mom In Law. Some day I'll post a pic here, of Trudi in an exquisite one shouldered black sheath night gown that was a gift from her Mom.

cute_cd_paige
07-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Hidden in the back of the closet or under the bed for me lol , also used some of my older sisters hand me downs (unknown to her at the time) :p :p

Shaz
07-03-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont' need to hide any of my stuff anymore thank god, i live with my g.f and so i just use her cloths - the only rule is if i find it hanging up then she must come home to it hanging up (i dont dress around her i still feel uncomfortable around her ) but i hide my 6 pairs of heels :heehee:

Khriss
07-03-2006, 09:51 PM
..second hand experience ..seems odd to me ? reguardless of how You rule the rooste ...your perspective "as" a crossdresser might be ...vague at best, unless Trudy can't speak for herself ? If you post pics and opinions "for" her ...then fine !? ( I do'nt get ,,somethings !?) "K"

tekla west
07-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I tried to hide stuff, but my mom could have found Jimmy Hoffa if they put her on it. I got caught so many time, and of course, the more I was caught, the deeper she would dig. So I didn't find a good hiding place till I went to college and got my own space.