PDA

View Full Version : What about Pants?

Marlene4a
11-26-2004, 02:10 AM
I know we have all been talking about skirts, and beautiful dresses, but what about pants. ( Yes, I know thanksgiving may have poured cold water on some of this.)
But here is my pic taken recently in pants.

However, what do you think, can we pass in pants like the gals do?

If so, what do we need to do.

What do we do with the Hips, etc.

Me

crispy
11-26-2004, 02:22 AM
your butt and legs look better than most GGs. You're just showing off, aren't you?

I expect that your butt is too small in relation to your shoulders, but it's not easy to judge from the picture.

Sharon
11-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Wow Marlene!!! Fabulous!!
I love pants, especially jeans and a pair of black velvet slacks I've had for the past few weeks.
And who needs hips? There are plenty of GG's out there with "boyish" hips. And you my dear, simply look stunning!

Marlene4a
11-26-2004, 02:26 AM
Ok Crispy. You are too sharp for me. You caught me.
Yes, I guess I am sort of a show off .

Thank you doll. You are the best.

( When you gonna git rid of that horrible "teeth" thing, and give us back that beautiful "eye" of yours.

Love

Marlene4a
11-26-2004, 02:26 AM
Thank you Sharon. You are becoming one of my best friends.

Marlene4a
11-26-2004, 02:46 AM
Yes, Crispy, my shoulders are too wide for my ( butt) hips.
So when I wear pants, I think I need to put some padding somewhere to be well , ....."normal"?

Me

crispy
11-26-2004, 03:32 AM
perhaps I could nibble a bit here and there, to trim your shoulders down to size :D

see, what would you do without the friendly shark? ;)

Wendy me
11-26-2004, 08:56 AM
is the outher side that you have to worry abought passing all butts different it's what you see when you walk in the room

Wenda
11-26-2004, 09:28 AM
wow! your bottom looks as good as your top! I bought a butt/hip enhancer on ebay that I have worn under my favourite stretchy jeans. I would really like to find a nice pair of leather pants that don't cost a fortune. wenda.

Fiona K
11-26-2004, 12:31 PM
I gess we'll usually have the "butt problem" with out some sort of enhancement but I love the several pairs of boot-leg jeans my wife has and am very jealous of how great she looks in them!
Fiona
xx

Marlene4a
11-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Thank you all for those beautiful compliments.

That is for sure Crispy, these shoulders sure could use " a lot of nibbling down". No doubt about it.
Someone told me the rule of thumb, is that the hips should be as wide as the shoulders.
I tried some hip enchancers that I ordered off the web, but for some reason, they would look only convincing when I wore a skirt or dress but not pants.

Also, like Sharon was saying, is that some gg's are "short" in the hip department.
This is a tough one.

Ok Crispy, where are those teeth ?

crispy
11-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Thank you all for those beautiful compliments.

That is for sure Crispy, these shoulders sure could use " a lot of nibbling down". No doubt about it.
Someone told me the rule of thumb, is that the hips should be as wide as the shoulders.
I tried some hip enchancers that I ordered off the web, but for some reason, they would look only convincing when I wore a skirt or dress but not pants.

Also, like Sharon was saying, is that some gg's are "short" in the hip department.
This is a tough one.

Ok Crispy, where are those teeth ?
...... :D :D :D :D .......

Marlene4a
11-27-2004, 12:15 AM
Lately I have seen, hip enhancements that have taken into consideration the "leg" part too. This sort of makes the fuller gammut of the female figure.

However, it is quite complicated and may be uncomfortable to wear.

Me.

Rachel Ann
11-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Marlene

Since when did looking good not involve a bit of discomfort? :cool:

Marlene4a
11-27-2004, 03:06 AM
Yes Rachel Ann, you are right. I stand to be corrected on this one.

I reflect a little on wearing the 4" heels to a meeting at Emerald City once.
Even though I got compliments on them, what they did'nt know is what PAIN, I was in.

Agreed.

christine55
11-27-2004, 05:38 AM
Love the way those pants look on you. If I lose a little more weight maybe I can get away with a similar look
Hugs, Christine

Marlene4a
11-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Thank you all for those comments. All of them mean a lot to this CD'er.

My wife bought me a pair of ladies levi's with a slight flared bottom leg. ( I forgot to ask where she bought them).
But I noticed that these tight levi's can look good too, with a nice long sleeve top. Of course I have to wear the blouse "out" of the pants, but, I am slowly losing more in the mid section so I can tuck the blouse in. Don't quite know how I am going to get away with that yet.
What I thought looked convincing was that the bottom part of the pant leg covered my high heels, and you could'nt see my ankles, just the shoes.

The boot-leg jeans that Fiona was mentioning are definetely the way to go, but I have a ways to go to wear those. Maybe someday.

Trouble is this outfit I am describing made me look even taller ( and that's just what I need as much as another hole in my head).

By the way Christine, you look very good to me, the way you look right now girl!!.

LaurenAnne
11-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Lookin' good, Marlene. Although personally I'm a skirt & dress kinda "gal". Wear enough pants in guy mode.

PS: Dig those heels! :)

Marlene4a
11-28-2004, 05:32 PM
LaurenAnne:

I can see why you are a "skirt gal"
I see some very beautiful legs in that Avatar of yours.

When we gonna see a full size pic.?