PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day!

jesse
06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
While going through my ex wifes things i find myself wanting to hold on to some of her stuff! -- panties,bras,skirts ect. that she doesn't want. But on the other hand i just want to forget her and get on with my life,we have been separated for 2-1/2 yrs now after she decided that she is a lesbien after 25 yrs of marriage.To my knowledge she doesn't know i x-dress or she just never brought it up,as i have been a dresser since i can remember.If anyone has some advice i could use it now! thanks girls!

Kate Simmons
06-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Jesse, I don't know what to say except that we are all here to support you. You have a whole forum full of new friends. Ericka

tekla west
06-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Keep 'em. Waste not, want not. That way you can gradually let go, which is the only real way. If she don't want them, then its all up to you. Its just clothes.

angela2112
06-24-2006, 06:43 PM
sorry to hear that Jesse.......when my wife was leaving me(nothing to do with my dressing,she encouraged it) i stole her gel bra that she had boxed,two weeks later she asked me if i had taken it,i denied it.Four years later i bought her an identical one and appologised.my advice would be to leave her stuff alone and try to move on as quickly as you can....you'll be glad you did in the end believe me............unless of course she has something that you absolutely adore that's hard to find in the stores now.....then my advice would be to steal it!....chin up girl!

Sarah Rabbit
06-24-2006, 06:50 PM
When My marriage was over, my life was turned upsidedown but I lived and moved on. If your wife is a Lesbian, I would imagine she feels like we do regarding our crossdressing, it is an 'Intregal' part of our very existance. By all means Mourn the loss of the relationship and retain 'her' clothes if it helps gets you through it. You will eventually move on as well..:hugs:

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Jillian310
06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
I am one that never looks back when things turn sour. I prefer to discard everything and start over from scratch. So if it were me, I would dump all her stuff ASAP and move on.

julie lavender
06-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi Jesse,firsty I would say, could you now tell her about your cross dressing, she has been honest with you,concerning her Lesbianism,that way you both know about your true selves as you move on. It might help you both. The other thing is I would get rid of her clothes, in a nice way,say a charity shop, and for you to start over a new,new girly clothes,which you have choosen,your styles, your colours, good luck, hugs from julie x x x

Eleanor
06-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Me and my ex still get along very well and in fact she still shops for clothes for me!!!keep the clothes my friend!!!

veronica7
06-24-2006, 07:57 PM
If you still have feelings, and she has come out as a lesbian, you might tell her about your sexuality, as there is a possibiliity that she will see you differently... but you must still have a feeling of trust with her. I told my ex about crossdressing, but as things deteriorated I never felt secure enough to show myself to her

Cherry Lynn
06-24-2006, 08:57 PM
If you still have feelings, and she has come out as a lesbian, you might tell her about your sexuality, as there is a possibiliity that she will see you differently... but you must still have a feeling of trust with her. I told my ex about crossdressing, but as things deteriorated I never felt secure enough to show myself to her
I agree, if you still love each other you may find a common ground where both of you can enjoy your sexuality.

Joy Carter
06-24-2006, 09:04 PM
When you love someone you can never get them totaly out of your mind. Christ I still morn the break up with a HS girl friend it just should have been for ever. As far as her things do you really want to be reminded more of her by having her things around ? It's just me and how I'd feel about it I guess.

Billie1
06-24-2006, 09:50 PM
I had similar feelings when my first marriage ended. It was not the most amicible of seperations, and she did have a lot of cool clothes I really liked. (We were both the same size, BTW)

So, since everything else was kinda nasty, I took the contents of her dresser, put it in the trunk of my car, and then sold the car!

Got some favorite things, and I still chuckle a bit every now and then.:tongueout

(I know it was childish, and I promise never to do it again.:D )

elizabeth nicole
06-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Jesse dont keep her things.My first marriage ended because she was a lesbian and staying with her is the worst thing you can do.i tried it for a while,she said she understood about my dressing but to the lesbian we are just drag queens.My ex and i have a very good relationship I raised the kids and she did her thing.i understand her problem and am very gratful to just be transgender.If you want drama in your life then ask her to come back .but as for her things get them gone like she is.

Fallen Angel
06-24-2006, 11:37 PM
IM with the other girls here perge them all and start fresh and besides it will give you a chance to do some shopping of your own xxxxxx's

Barb Valentine
06-25-2006, 01:43 AM
My 0.02 Give it back to her or throw it out
Time to move on
:hugs:
Barb

Noel Chimes
06-25-2006, 04:43 AM
Don't keep the clothes. Start out fresh. You will think of her from time to time and hopefully they will be good memories. If this is the final parting of the ways, leave as friends. You didn't get together as enemies.

Kristen Kelly
06-25-2006, 05:20 AM
I am one that never looks back when things turn sour. I prefer to discard everything and start over from scratch. So if it were me, I would dump all her stuff ASAP and move on.

I agree with you totally Jillian I just want to add a word of advice

You Can Only Live Life Foward, But is Only Understood only in Reverse.

Felicia
06-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Jesse: I know what you are going through. When my wife died, she knew I dressed, I find it hard to not dress in some of her clothes that fit me. She requested that most of her clothes be given to a friend so that she can then give them to her charity. I say, if you find comfort in wearing them, then by all means do so. I know how my comfort level is when I wear my late wifes things. It is a form of on going attachment. (HUG) Felicia

Karren H
06-25-2006, 07:45 AM
While going through my ex wifes things i find myself wanting to hold on to some of her stuff! -- panties,bras,skirts ect. that she doesn't want. But on the other hand i just want to forget her and get on with my life,we have been separated for 2-1/2 yrs now after she decided that she is a lesbien after 25 yrs of marriage.To my knowledge she doesn't know i x-dress or she just never brought it up,as i have been a dresser since i can remember.If anyone has some advice i could use it now! thanks girls!

I'd package up her things, dress up real classy and stop by her house and drop them off!!! Let her know that youv'e got something that her girlfriends dont have....CLASS!!!!!

Love Karren

Carroll
06-25-2006, 08:11 AM
I agree with want most are saying here. Tell her about the dressing. This will do one of to things. Either it will make things better between you or it will be an "right back at you censor! Getting rid of her clothes is not a bad idea, unless she has some you really like and can get over the fact they belonged to her. I have been divorced twice so I do know the hardships this can cause. I do wish you the best :hugs:

Carroll

Eileen
06-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Jesse I think you should let her know about your gender identity. If she is unaware of your feelings, it could have a big impact on the way she sees you. In the end you have to do what feels right for you.

Eileen

Kelli Taylor
06-25-2006, 10:22 AM
I wish you all the best in the future , but go with your gut feelings , has always worked for me.. kelli

Siobhan Marie
06-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Keep 'em. Waste not, want not. That way you can gradually let go, which is the only real way. If she don't want them, then its all up to you. Its just clothes.

:iagree: with tekla on this one, keep them if they fit.

:hugs: Anna x