PDA

View Full Version : Being a woman

Kate Simmons
06-25-2006, 06:37 AM
I've changed a lot over time. While my appearance is somewhat of a concern to me, it's not my biggest one. Of course every woman wants to look nice. I seem to have settled into working at friendships and relationships as Ericka. Being accepted for who I am by my friends has helped and the nice part is not only knowing others really care about me but that I care about them as well. It's also nice to get work done and getting satisfaction from having accomplished that to the best of my ability. Seems to me like this is part of what being a woman is all about. Have I made the "grade" or am I just fooling myself? What do you all think? Take care, Love, Ericka

Lynn
06-25-2006, 06:43 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself, Erica. My 0.02 worth

bredalee25
06-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Yes you've made the grade honey. For one of the most wonderful traits that a woman has is the ability to put others ahead of them selves. When a woman cares for someone friend lover or whom ever they do it with so much love for that person that you just know that they're a beautiful person on the inside. As one of your friends I speak from experience.

ttfn

Carroll
06-25-2006, 08:45 AM
You know it doesn't matter if you are a GG, MtoF, FtoM, or what ever, as long as you have achieved happiness and joy within yourself, and you know your are loved for who you are, that is all that counts. So many people dwell on the little things they can never reach that plateu. I not quite there but I am within an arms reach.

:hugs: Carroll