PDA

View Full Version : Spent the night as Carroll and got a suprise

Carroll
06-25-2006, 09:04 AM
When I have a gig with the band, my wife watches the lead singers two children, one which is severely Autistic. Friday night, to save on gas, she spend the night at their house instead of me driving the 50+ miles round trip to pick them up at 2AM. I got home, and decided I would go to bed as Carroll...wig, bra..the whole works. I got up the next morning with bed hair! (I am almost bald!) for me this was a thrill. When I picked up my wife and our kids, I told her what I did and tried to describe the feeling I got from doing this. To my surprise she said that I should do it again with her home, and that I would need to go all the way, including her undies and a sexy nighty (I normally do wear womens undies for some odd reason) She also said something else that I will not repeat here :thumbsup: :D :happy: :heehee:
Lets just say I was very surprised with what she said and I cant wait!

Carroll

Krystal Lee
06-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Carroll,

Sounds like you have something very special to look forward to, you lucky girl.

Is this something new from your wife? She is getting more into you as Carroll? Anyway have a wonderfull time!

Hugs Krystal.

Karren H
06-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrr Lucky girl!!!!!

Love Karren

Rickie
06-25-2006, 09:44 AM
This post bought a warm smile to my face this morning.

Thanks

:hugs:
Rickie

sky0629
06-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Carroll,
You put a smile on my face

Kelli Taylor
06-25-2006, 10:06 AM
go with the flow carroll and see where it will goes, just do it. Also count your blessings every day to have some one like that in your life.

kelli

Raychel
06-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Congratulations to you. It sounds like you are in for some fun times. It is a little hard for me to believe, being with a woman for 17 years that is very closed minded to anything that might be slightly fun.

Make sure you keep that woman happy. :hugs:

Deidra Cowen
06-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Thats great! Looks like things might really get fun for ya here soon.

Kate Simmons
06-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Sounds great Carroll. Hope you have fun. Love, Ericka

Tiffy
06-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Hang on to your lug nuts honey it may be time for an over haul. Way to go and I bet you both will have a blast.:D

April Marie

Carroll
06-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Carroll,

Sounds like you have something very special to look forward to, you lucky girl.

Is this something new from your wife? She is getting more into you as Carroll? Anyway have a wonderfully time!

Hugs Krystal.

I actually should mention something about my wife. Though she is accepting for the most part, her moods do change from "I don't want to see it" to "dress whenever". Most my think that this is typical of any GG, but my wife is B-Polar. It make for a stressful household sometimes when she decides to want to do harm to herself. She takes medication to help with her moods but sometimes it still peeks through. She also has anxiety disorder and borderline split personality disorder. So when she is in a good streak I try my hardest to enjoy it. When you add one 4yold girl with a social/emotional disability and a 7y old son with speech disabilities, a busy band schedule, me being unemployed because of a back injury, I'm sure you can imagine how much stress this can put on a family. This September we will be married for 8 years and through all of our hard times, I can not see myself with anybody but her. This is a simple case where the 3rd time is the charm. (third as in marriage)

OK, Ranting is over:happy:
Carroll

GabrielleS
06-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrr Lucky girl!!!!!

Love Karren

Karren said it all :happy:

Angie G
06-25-2006, 12:41 PM
:eek: You go girl wish I'd get that lucky.
Angie G.

Shelly Preston
06-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi Carroll

You deserve all the good times you can get with all that stress