PDA

View Full Version : Envy GGs in this hot weather

Helen MC
06-25-2006, 10:54 AM
For the last few weeks England, especially here in the Home Counties and South East, has been having some unusually warm weather. As I go to work I have to wear male clothing , trousers, polo shirt, socks, shoes and of course women's panties under my trousers as is always the case for me.

I have overheated outdoors but I see GGs wearing the thinest of clothing, a light dress with bra and panties beneath being perfectly acceptable or a thin blouse and minskirt, no tights (pantyhose) and sandles or flip flops.

I really envy real women in this case being allowed to dress for comfort unlike us biological males .

Of course at home I can wear a thin dress over my panties or even with the curtains closed wear nothing else but my panties and have the air con in my flat set to a comfortable 63 degrees F. (17 C)

Danni1
06-25-2006, 11:00 AM
I couldn't agree anymore with you Helen MC, I also envy real women who are able to wear feather light clothing or better skirts that allow your legs to be open to the air and be much cooler than in trouser
oh how i wish i was a real ggs
:be:

Carroll
06-25-2006, 11:02 AM
on the other hand, we, or at least most of us, can just remove our hair and cool off!

Jodi Lynn
06-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Giggles @ Carroll, yes we can take our hair off, but it would sure look funny if we did. But yes I do envy GG's in the summer. I can and do wear shorts in the summer but it's not the same a being able to wera a dress and just panties under it with the wind blowing up the dress keeps you cooler.

AngGG
06-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Ahhh but you can also put on a pair of shorts and take your shirts off...I suppose you wouldn't mind if the gg's did this also:winking: but alas we are not allowed :(

Angela

Kate Simmons
06-25-2006, 12:08 PM
As Carroll said, we can remove our wigs to cool off. I've noticed, however, that I sweat more when I dance as Richard than when I dance as Ericka, in spite of wearing the wig. Weird, Huh? Ericka

Deidra Cowen
06-25-2006, 12:31 PM
I envy them wearing shorts and tank-tops! While I am steadily working to get there I still am too big to show my shoulders especially. Shorts with a long or mid lenght sleeved blouse just does not cut it.

The heat is heck on makeup too! When I was out with Cindy and Gaby Thur night I kept running to the ladies room at burkharts to freshen up my foundation with a bit of powder. My wig kept getting a bit frizzy too!

The one thing I am noticing that while not small enough yet I am 30 pounds lighter than just over a year ago. I hardly sweat at all anymore. Thats a nice payoff from losing the pounds and being in good cardo shape now. :evil:

Angie G
06-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Had this talk with my wife last year she let me wear one of her skirts around the house , Well it grow form there and now I'm out atleast to her and she is for the mostpart o.k. with it.
Angie G.

Ipexx2
06-25-2006, 12:41 PM
For the last few weeks England, especially here in the Home Counties and South East, has been having some unusually warm weather. As I go to work I have to wear male clothing , trousers, polo shirt, socks, shoes and of course women's panties under my trousers as is always the case for me.

I have overheated outdoors but I see GGs wearing the thinest of clothing, a light dress with bra and panties beneath being perfectly acceptable or a thin blouse and minskirt, no tights (pantyhose) and sandles or flip flops.

I really envy real women in this case being allowed to dress for comfort unlike us biological males .

Of course at home I can wear a thin dress over my panties or even with the curtains closed wear nothing else but my panties and have the air con in my flat set to a comfortable 63 degrees F. (17 C)

I agree. But at my job they still b--ch how its so hot that they can't stand it. They have no idea...

kittypw GG
06-25-2006, 06:06 PM
I think that I, and every FTM would agree, envy the ability that a man has to just rid himself of his shirt when he is hot. I would do it but I think that I would get arrested. Girls atire is not any cooler than male attire unless you have to wear a suit to work everyday. Nylons are a big drag and not too much fun when it is hot and humid.
Kitty

BethGG
06-26-2006, 07:27 AM
I think that I, and every FTM would agree, envy the ability that a man has to just rid himself of his shirt when he is hot. I would do it but I think that I would get arrested. Girls atire is not any cooler than male attire unless you have to wear a suit to work everyday. Nylons are a big drag and not too much fun when it is hot and humid.
Kitty
I agree! Wish I could just take off my shirt in hot weather like guys do but I think the reaction would not be good(or maybe it would be TOO good lol).

Kimberley
06-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Ahhh but you can also put on a pair of shorts and take your shirts off...I suppose you wouldn't mind if the gg's did this also:winking: but alas we are not allowed :(

Angela
C'mon over to Ontario Ang. It's legal here...... :D

Emma England
06-26-2006, 08:53 AM
I agree! Wish I could just take off my shirt in hot weather like guys do but I think the reaction would not be good(or maybe it would be TOO good lol).

If you did take your shirt off, you might get a few more admirers!

In my local paper, someone complained to the police about seeing people on a nudist beach (which is legal, but they went to close to the boundary!).

I can not understand this at all. If a woman wants to show off her beautiful boobs, then why not? I'd be too shy myself. 0.02

Casey Morgan
06-26-2006, 09:03 AM

Angela

I thought that women in New York State had the right to go topless, thanks largely to the Rochester Topfree 7. I know that photographer taking photographs of topless models in NYC is using a ruling that resulted from that case to back him up. But I remember there were quite a number of gawkers trying to get a good look at the Rochester Topfree 7 in Cobbs Hill Park back when they were protesting.