PDA

View Full Version : SO and crossdressing

Jodi Lynn
06-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Hello every one,

The other day my wife and I got into another dumb fight about nothing really. She knows that I crossdress, I came out to her just over a year ago. Anyways she said some hurtful things to me and I to her. She again said to me that she will never accept Jodi Lynn. Again she said I was sick in the head. Again she said that she will never be able to trust me because of all the years I lied to here by hideing Jodi from her. Every time I go out shopping she thinks I am out buying cloths or makeup. For the frist time she told me one of the things that really bothered her was that I went out and got a wig. Anyways I am back in the cloest with her. I allmost never dress anymore. I have had chances many times. Yesterday I had the whole day at home by myself, I got my stuff out sat it on the bed, and I didn't get dressed, just put it all away again. I don't know why I don't get dressed anymore. when I do I do still enjoy being Jodi Lynn. I guess it is the giult thing getting to me. Makes me depressed not to dress as I feel so much better when I am dressed. Sorry that this ended up in more of a rant. But I needed to get this out of me.

Shelly Preston
06-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Hi Jodi

Sorry to hear your having trouble. I hope being able to get this of your chest will have helped.

raksha GG
06-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Sometimes I just boil over too, and say things I regret. Does she realise just how hurt you are by what she's said? Try telling her, when you're both calm, just how it makes you feel...........

Joy Carter
06-25-2006, 03:02 PM
I quit arguing years ago I let her have her say then when things calm down I speak, drives her nuts some times HE HE ! :D

Jean GG
06-25-2006, 03:12 PM
she said some hurtful things to me and I to her.

So sorry to hear about your trouble...I see what she said to you and I would be interested in knowing what you said to her...

You see...I was about to start a new thread around this very thing...Fights and how to resolve them.
jean

Sarah Rabbit
06-25-2006, 04:38 PM

Sarah R. :bunny:

Carroll
06-25-2006, 06:09 PM
I wrote an article about that.....just kidding:)
I can understand you in a way as my first two wifes would not let me dress at all.
I am sorry about your troubles and hope you can get through them

:hugs: Carroll

Tracy Lynn
06-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Hi Jodi,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Hopefully things will turn around for you.

Scrappy
06-25-2006, 06:40 PM
...yeah I know times can get tuff. But you know what...Turn it around, make a challenge out of it. Buy youself the sexiest lingerie you can afford, and spring a romantic night on her. It'll either work or not, but make it fun, get her involved in the process, make a game of it , have spontaneous actions written on bits of paper in a hat, ( like fondle my breasts for 5 mins etc )

Why do I know this may work.. I tried it. It went down neversously at first, but by the end of the night we were both geared up in the sexiest outfits you've ever seen and had the most mind blowing orgasms imaginable.

Anywho...just a thought.

paulaN
06-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon. wife and I just had a spat over the dressing thing. I'm not the man she married. Well she has changed too. after 27 years we still love each outher. that's about all we got out of the whole deal.

Jodi Lynn
06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks Girls for the support and love. Now 5 days later she acts like nothing happened. I asked her if she still loves me and she said yes. Very confussing for me. BTW I started the fight complaning about how she treats me like her personal slave. Get me this, get me that. Paint my nails. do this, do that. take care of her mother ( she lives with us and is 88) Anyways this is my life so I will have to accept it for now.

DonnaT
06-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear things are a bit tedious on the homefront Jodi.

In 30 yrs with my wife, I've never started a fight.

Tact is the key. One can always bring up an issue without it seeming to be in anger or an accusation. One just needs to think about what they are going to say before hand, and ask themselves if they sound angry, critical, accusatory, etc.