PDA

View Full Version : Gel Bra!!

Wenda
06-25-2006, 11:52 AM
:D I was at my GF's place last night, and she had a couple more bras for me. We have an ongoing joke since my sons and I helped her move about a year ago, moving dozens of cases of shoes and several dresser drawers full of bras, about her huge inventory, some still with price tags.
She has the most awesome 38E natural breasts I have ever seen (in real life, not airbrushed), and insists on buying bras that are too small!. She has given me a half dozen that she would never wear, two of which have become favourites. Anyway, she had two out last night, one was a very cool leopard print gel bra. 36C. I asked what she was thinking when she bought it, and it was something like, "well it was on sale, and it was so gorgeous.... " Like she needs a gel bra!! Right!! Well, lucky Wenda inherits the bra, takes it home, puts in two bra extenders, and.... voila!! I am in love with my boobs. If I can find a 38B at a reasonable price, it's mine! If you have any breast tissue at all, you can put the bra on, bend over, and pull them into the bra, and you have a very natual looking bust line. Happy Wenda!:D :D

Angie G
06-25-2006, 12:07 PM
I'l have to look into jel bras my wife don't like the idea of me in a bra but she's cool with my dressing and knows I wears pantys but don't want to see them.
Thanks for the 411.
Angue G.:hugs:

GypsyKaren
06-25-2006, 12:40 PM
I went to a gel bra a month or so ago, and haven't worn my forms since. I don't have nearly the size I used to have, of course, but it's all me, and I like that a lot.

Karen

Stephenie S
06-25-2006, 12:57 PM
One of our daughters wears a gel bra, from VS I think, and she loves it. I must say it looks absolutely stunning on her.
Ahhh well, dream on Steph!!

Lovies,
Stephenie

uknowhoo
06-25-2006, 01:13 PM
A very good evening indeed, Wenda!

Wenda
06-25-2006, 02:47 PM
A very good evening indeed, Wenda!
Yes, and I am truly grateful. This morning she went to work at 7 AM, left me a breakfast, and says she's the lucky one! Can't wait until she can move in with me. :D