PDA

View Full Version : pm

SherryAnn
11-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi girls, listen to this. This morning I got a PM from a girl here telling me to lose my stomach in my profile pic :eek: !! Didn't really bother me as we cant please the world-huh. Hey I like me & thats all that counts. Just thought I'd get that off my head, t/y & have a great w/e ;)

Jill
11-26-2004, 12:12 PM
I've recieved some pretty offensive PM's myself. One wierdo sent me one that said that he wanted to lick my legs, I was quite disturbed. :mad:

Lucy Coleman
11-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Hi girls, listen to this. This morning I got a PM from a girl here telling me to lose my stomach in my profile pic :eek: !!
What stomach :confused:

SherryAnn
11-26-2004, 12:22 PM
yea Jill but that leg shot in your pic is kinda yummy (sorry)

Julie
11-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Sherry, be who you want to be, that's the important thing. Isn't there anyway to put this person on an ignore list?

JJ

SherryAnn
11-26-2004, 12:45 PM
no it really didn't bother me enough to upset me, maybe I could use a "tuc" here & there. Lord knows I'm middle age. Whats great is I can "air" it out her & be done with it. Thanks all

rachel_jean
11-26-2004, 01:28 PM
I think you have a fine figure, especially in that pic

Love the outfit in that pic also, garters and all ;)

Rachel Jean

Wendy me
11-26-2004, 01:30 PM
no it really didn't bother me enough to upset me, maybe I could use a "tuc" here & there. Lord knows I'm middle age. Whats great is I can "air" it out her & be done with it. Thanks all

sherryann your ok in my book ,girl your like me in so manny ways "if i d known i would have lived this long i would have tacken better care of my slefe" "girl you been their " show this complaner your t shirts. :p
you rock girl, ;)
your ok just the way you are

Wendy me
11-26-2004, 01:39 PM
ya know i was just thinking we as a group are looked down on by outher people just why do you think that is ?????????????????don't we get enough bs from the world with out bashing our own ?????????????? good god girls get a grip play nice . i am trying to leave "him " in the closet...........

Sandra H
11-26-2004, 01:58 PM
I agree, there is always one or two who JUST has to poke there nose into a place it's not wanted.

Who in there right mind would say a thing like that. I think we should name and shame.

If you want to ignore any member you can go to their profile and click add to ignore list.

Wendy me
11-26-2004, 02:06 PM
sometimes the best thing to do is just let them be its punishement enough

Tamara Croft
11-26-2004, 02:17 PM
OMG and I thought us GG's bitched :o !!!!!!!!! Some people are just jealous that they don't look nice and have great figures.....take my advice and give em the middle finger!!!!! And Jill u def have yummy legs :p

Christiane
11-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I think you're lovely!

Love,
Christiane

ChristineRenee
11-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Hi girls, listen to this. This morning I got a PM from a girl here telling me to lose my stomach in my profile pic :eek: !! Didn't really bother me as we cant please the world-huh. Hey I like me & thats all that counts. Just thought I'd get that off my head, t/y & have a great w/e ;)
You look fine to me Sherry. Sounds like a little jealously from that girl who sent the PM. Meow? Ignore her...you like you and that's what really counts as you said.

Love,
Christine Renee

racquel
11-26-2004, 04:17 PM
ignorance is rampant in the world at large.im sorry it has found it"s way to our little piece of tranquility.you look lovely.

MistyCD
11-26-2004, 05:03 PM
What stomach, I don't see any... You look awsome, and don't worry what others say.

misty

sky0629
11-26-2004, 07:39 PM
you are a looker. never mind what a( dill weed )has to say your a 10 in my book bar none. sky ;)

Celeste GG
11-27-2004, 01:05 AM
anyway, that's what corsets are for! and I have been admiring yours for ages. I think she'd just jealous.

You look absolutely georgeous. It's just the sort or look I love. Besides it's not so much what we've got, it's what we do with it that counts.

Rachel Ann
11-27-2004, 01:29 AM
You look great to me, SherryAnn - all of you!

Trolls are just part of life on the net. I no longer bother taking the time to be polite to them.