PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of dressing

heathr1
06-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Yesterday, in the warm weather, I saw a woman shopping who had a low cut top on but had light bra strap marks showing obviously from wearing one earlier.

What a tease it would be to be out, with no shirt on, but with bra strap mark visible:o

Joy Carter
06-25-2006, 03:32 PM
I did that once wore a bra for several hours and did'nt think about the marks and didn't have on a shirt when she came home,:eek: nothing said but when I noticed I put on a shirt. LOL :D

KateW
06-25-2006, 08:47 PM
That'd be pretty funny! Imagine if you sunbathed in a bra, then walked around topless with a red chest and white bra area... :-)

JasmineR
06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
That would be funny, imagine explaining that one to your SO or anyone else you don't want to know about your CDing.

paulaN
06-25-2006, 09:06 PM
that happened to me last year. I had tan lines from wearing a bra. I was even questioned about it in the locker room. I said it must be from wearing my fishing vest with no shirt, he seemed to have bought it but I'm not sure he realy did. He never brought it up again though. The SO. wasn't happy at all. So be carful girls.

Billie1
06-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Since some you girls have mentioned the tan line thing, it's kind of ironic, that this year, I decided to start tanning with bra (but no straps) and bikini lines.

The SO says it's OK, and I can blend-in my breast forms easily. Since this is the first time, I've done this, I don't know if there will be any delicate situations, or not.

Don't worry, if any are really embarrasing :o (or tremendously funny:D ), I'll let you all know every detail!

Karren H
06-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Once in college, in the dorm when my roommate was away, I wore my bra and panties to bed and in the morning took them off, threw on some shorts and headed for the comunity shower... After my shower I was standing at the sink, shaving and looked in the mirror and I could clearly see bra strap marks on my sholders, and I assume that everyone I walked past had seen them too....yet again, most were probably hung over from all the drinking we did, so i doubt if they actually saw anything...hehehe

Love Karren

Helen MC
06-26-2006, 04:57 AM
I haven't had bra strap marks on my back but one potential give away I did have as a teenager was red lines round the top of my legs and waist from the elastics in the pairs of my sister's knickers I wore.

In those days mid 1960s boy's underpants such as Y Front Briefs didn't have elastic threaded through the leg bands as girls' knickers did nor through the waist. Instead the leg openings were a bit loose and the waist had a broad elastic wasitband which as those of you old enough and unlucky enough to have had to wear these horrible ugly garments will remember lost its grip after a few washings and went slack. In contrast the elastic in the leg bands and waist of girl's and women's cotton knickers was tight and held them snug and comfortable and was easily replaced when it lost its grip unlike the waistband of Y-Fronts which usually had to be thrown away when it went slack.

I still had to do PE at that time until I dropped it with great relief when I was 15. This meant getting changed in full view of the other boys, no cubicles with partitions and curtains for the lad, although the girls had them in their Gym. On those days I had to wear Y-Front briefs (tighty whities) like the other boys as even a pair of plain white cotton girls knickers would have been immediatelly recognised as such by the other lads as their sisters and mothers wore these and the absence of the distinctive inverted Y shaped fly and the puckering at the waist and leg bands would have clearly indentified them as girls' knickers. Nowadays this problem would not occur as men's underpants are not only available in many colours and patterns but as briefs are similar to women's panties having no fly and elasticated legs and waist.

One day when I was getting changed one of the lads did see the red marks that the tight elastics through the ribbed banded cuffs of the leg openings of "my" knickers had caused round the tops of my legs and commented on this to me. Luckily the pair of Y-Fronts I had on that day were a bit tight anyway as they were a three year old pair in very good condition as they had of course hardly been worn by me since I was 12 except for a few hours each week when I had to do PE as I would bring a pair of Anne's knickers with me in my jacket pocket and change into them in a stall in the Boys' Toilets (restroom) after the lesson. I told him that these underpants were a bit tight and my mum must have boiled them in the wash and they had shrunk. This satisfied him and luckily I dropped PE and Games a few weeks later when the new term started and this problem no longer bothered me.

vcutenyc
06-26-2006, 05:45 AM
i notice that after i wear fishnets and wear flip flops outside, you can totally see the fishnet pattern on my feet

Georgia_63
06-26-2006, 08:41 AM
x I have been questioned a few times by work colleages regarding my lack of body hair, long finger nails and plucked eye brows.

and then there are the times traces of eye makeup or finger nail polish have still been evident.

Usualy just give some truthful answer that is put accross in a humorous way. They soon stop asking LOL. People seem to get use to seeing you a certain way and it all becomes "normal". I was reading the pierced ears thread and many say the same thing .. bit of ribbing for a few days and then no more said.

Angie G
06-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Some times I have strap mark still showing when I change for work in the locker room I'd cath it from the guys, I'd have to quit.
Angie G