PDA

View Full Version : First bras?

Joelled2000
06-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Trying to figure out bras size. I measurd 54 around ribcage and 60 round bust what size would that be

Thanks

Stephenie S
06-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Dear Joel,

We just had a thread on this topic. Search down the list.
But, go to a internet site or catalog that sells bras and compare your measurments to the size charts they provide. Measure carefully, or get someone to help, and you will be on your way.
Be prepared for some trial and error. This is true for everyone, CDs and GGs both. There is no magic in it, just keep trying till you get it right.
Or, of course you could go for a fitting. JC Penny offers them. Many other large dept stores and of course small foundation shops. Call ahead if you are shy. They have seen it all.

Lovies,
Stephenie

JuliaCD
06-25-2006, 09:32 PM
I bought 3 bras online...none of them fit! I think it's harder to find a bra for me than it would be for a GG. Do the cups cover my forms? Do they pucker? My forms are awesome and soft, but still not as pliable as real boobs. I'll never buy bras online again. I go to the store...browse...and try them on!

Scotty
06-25-2006, 10:45 PM
I measured and just went into JC Penny and asked for a 38A Wonderbra, took it home and it fit. I'm wearing it now in fact and that was 2 years ago.
It's the only bra I have that I like how it feels......Of course I am now filling it out so maybe that's why i like it :D

54 + 3 inches, round to even, that makes 58, subtract that from 60 and that gives you a 2 inch difference which GENERALLY equates to a B cup.
So that'd be a 54B, but as said you have to try them on - you may be a C, everybody is different.