PDA

View Full Version : California Dreaming: 24 hours as a California Girl

windycissy
06-25-2006, 01:14 PM
This week I'm going to attempt to live out one of my many fantasies: I am going to be attending a conference in California, and I've finagled my schedule to arrive a day early. Which means I get to spend 24 hours as a woman - Here is how I've planned it out:

3:00 - check in to hotel, unpack and hang up my clothes, shave my legs, etc

5:00 - put on a skirt and top, do my makeup, fix my hair, do my nails

6:00 - head for a nearby mall, a little shopping, a table for one at CPK

8:00 - walk back to my hotel before it gets dark

9:00 - put on my nightie, read some Fictionmania, get my beauty sleep

6:00 - up for a long jog (as a guy, gotta keep my girlish figure)

7:00 - put on capris and a tee shirt, hair in a pony tail, polish toenails

8:00 - to the hotel restaurant for coffee and a croissant

9:00 - to the business center to check emails etc.

10:00 - put on my woman's swimsuit and cover-up and head for the pool

12:00 - a snack poolside?

3:00 - back to my room to turn into a pumpkin

I'm excited just thinking about it, a total escape from reality...I'll report back from the hotel,

Windy

Rickie
06-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Sounds like good plan to me. Have blast and lets know how it when.

:hugs:
Rickie

EricaCD
06-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Sounds like a great 24 hours. Enjoy!
Erica

Niya W
06-26-2006, 08:05 PM
well i fun at cal dreaming this year. one question?? why stop at midnight. giglls got back in no earlier than 3 am

windycissy
06-27-2006, 12:36 AM
So here I am back in my hotel room, feeling mighty fine. I checked in late afternoon, and after hooking up my laptop and taking care of a little business, I laid out my clothes and drew a bubble bath. It's so exciting to shave my legs when I know I'm going out! I spend a lot of time on my hair and makeup, and put on my outfit: a flowing skirt just below my knees, and a top with a daring neckline (for me) and little cap sleeves. No stockings, my legs are pretty tanned and I have a pair of ballernina flats that make even my boats look cute....then off to the mall, I tried on two dresses at Dress Barn, they were nice but a little too short. Then I went to CPK and there was a wait, so I left my name and did a little browsing at Talbot's, then back to get my table for one. I had a glass of wine and one of their speciality pizzas (didn't eat it all, a girl has to watch her figure) looking like just another salesgirl having a bite after work. I wasn't quite ready to head back, so I had a dip cone at DQ and a cup of coffee at Starbucks. It was getting dark, but I made one last trip to a Target and bought an inexpensive bracelet that will look darling with my swimsuit tomorrow...that's right, tomorrow I'm gonna to lay out by the pool for hours! It's a little daunting, I checked it out in guy mode before I went to my room and it looks like I'll have to walk right past the front desk in my suit and coverup and sign in with a pool attendant, but I'm gonna go for it! I just put on a pair of nylons and now I'm just enjoying the sensations of wearing these wonderful clothes before I put on my nightie and go to bed. Wish me luck tomorrow! Windy

Tina P Hose
06-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Happy to hear you are remebring the hoisery ! Live it girl !

windycissy
06-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Happy to hear you are remebring the hoisery ! Live it girl !

Yep, although stockings would have been hot and sticky out there, they feel wonderful in my air-conditioned room, here's a picture I just took to remember the evening:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d807b3127cce8a92bb1bf2e500000035108IatWLlw0aW

Off to bed!

Windy

tekla west
06-27-2006, 12:35 PM
No beach? No stroll down the Walk of Fame? No cocktails at the Polo Lounge?

windycissy
06-27-2006, 06:54 PM
No beach? No stroll down the Walk of Fame? No cocktails at the Polo Lounge?

Give me a break, Sis! It was all I could do to walk past the front desk in my little tube dress over my swimsuit - but I did it! Spent almost three hours at poolside, it was pure Heaven! I brought the latest Redbook and flipped thru pages of fashion tips, sex tips, diet tips, etc etc. Went for two dips in the pool, one time I actually swam two laps breaststroke with the little skirt on my suit fluttering around, had to hold my head up over the water so as not to get my wig and visor all wet....

Check out those legs!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d806b3127cce8a9f02f68a3700000035108IatWLlw0aW

Windy