PDA

View Full Version : thankgiving

maryjanecapri
11-26-2004, 01:54 PM
yesterday (thanksgiving) i went to my families gathering and for the first time i wore a skirt. everyone in the family knows about me but this was the first time they had ever seen me in women's clothing. no one even batted an eye! it was just as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

i must say i am very thankful for having such a wonderful and accepting family.

just wanted to share that little bit of happiness.

Stephanie Brooks
11-26-2004, 02:02 PM
So cool!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Mary Jane!!!!!!!!! Sometimes good things do happen. :cool:

Wendy me
11-26-2004, 02:03 PM
that is so wonderful glade you had a good time some day i want to have my wife meet wendy ,as for the family i don't think it would realy be a bad thing just after dads gone that would be a downer to have him have a hart attick and die i think he could not handle that kinda news

Sharon
11-26-2004, 02:33 PM
That's wonderful Maryjane! You must feel as if the weight of the world is off your shoulders.

Julie
11-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Mary Jane that's such wonderful news, I'm very pleased for you.

JJ

racquel
11-26-2004, 04:07 PM
wow,you really had a great thanksgiving.any pictures?am very happy for you.

Sweet Susan
11-26-2004, 04:08 PM
It must be nice to have such nerve. I couldn't and wouldn't do it, even if everybody knew. Congratulations.

maryjanecapri
11-26-2004, 06:15 PM
wow,you really had a great thanksgiving.any pictures?am very happy for you.
my sis took a picture of me and my brothers together. as soon as she gets them developed i'll scan it (she's not in the 21st century yet) and post a link. it'll be amazing to see me standing with my wonderful red-neck brothers as if nothing is wrong.
;)