PDA

View Full Version : Needs Help

Lisa Marie
06-26-2006, 11:41 AM
I need some help in finding a Ladies belt to go with my new jeans I bought. Where do you ladies get your belts from any suggestions?

Lisa Marie
06-26-2006, 05:29 PM
What kind of a newsgroup is this when you ask for help no one seems to care to help.:(

Joy Carter
06-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Try "Catherine's Cross Dressers" on line she has a fair amount of accesories.

Yes I am
06-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Even the most shy among us can purchase a ladie's belt from any major department store, I doubt anyone would even notice.

Di
06-26-2006, 05:40 PM
You can find those glitter belts everyone is wearing at J C Pennys.

Lissa Stevens
06-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I have purchased some from www.Cabela's.com

Stephenie S
06-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Dear Angela,

I don't think that it's an unwillingness to help, as much as an inability to satisfy what you are asking.

How can I possibly help you pick out a belt? Is it possible that you don't know how to shop for a belt?

OK, go to a mall, find a store that has belts that you like, pick one out, take it to the cash register, pay the person, go home and put it on.

I know I am being facitious, and I apologize for sounding kinda snotty, but I have seen an awful lot of genuine help offered here on this site. So I know it's not an unwillingness to help that you are experiencing.

If I were with you and knew better what you were looking for, I could help and I would be happy to, but just a plea for help buying a belt is hard to get specific about on a BB.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Lisa Marie
06-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks girls! I knew youd could help me!:love:

Lisa Marie
06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Stephanie! Id rather take the help from these other nicer ladies in here other than from you from what you just said to me. Now your going to make me start crying. :sad:

Karren H
06-26-2006, 05:54 PM
I'd try kohls, burlington, Kmart, tj maxx. All have good selections of belts

Love Karren

ava_bruna
06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
only thing with glitter belt's they shed, same as top's, I love them but a pain to clean. yes Penney's have them as well as most EVERY place that sell's ladies thing's,

Stephenie S
06-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Dear Angela,

I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you cry. I was trying to explain why I thought you were not getting any response to your request.

Please don't feel bad.

I have posted several posts in the last day or so that I wish I hadn't. Perhaps I am just tired, or something.

Anyway, I am sorry. I did not mean to offend you.

I just don't know why I am feeling so cranky. I really don't want to offend anyone

Lovies,
Stephenie

Angie G
06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Try wear you got the jeans
Angie G.

Zelda Noe
06-27-2006, 12:41 AM
Hi Angela :wave2:

Try good ole Target stores...if there are any in your area? If not, you might want to order online, off their website. I went to one of their physical stores in my area...they have real nice womens belts.

Another suggestion...try opening up a Post Office box in either a ficticious business name, or a femme name. That way, you can get femme stuff you order, via p.o. box. It worked for me once. I closed it cause I ended up moving out of the area.

Dandy