PDA

View Full Version : Who says "some people just don't get it"

Phyliss
06-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Who says sisters aren't smart.

As everybody knows by now, I've told my sister about Phyliss.
We were talking about the events of Saturday and she "hit the nail on the head" with a few statements.

The main reason for the shopping trip, and this is her reasoning. It wasn't so much to buy me clothes but more as a test of my conviction. While, I might say "I am a crossdresser" , am I really and do I want "out of the closet" ? She saw right away that I was frustrated in my wanting to go out but not having the chance was eating me up. That was the main reason for the trip.
Her words were, "I'm gonna throw you in the deep end of the pool, you're either gonna sink, swim, or never go near the water again." what ever happens, you'll know yourself at the end of the day."

When I confessed to her that I almost cried at the idea of having to "put away Phyliss" at the end of the day. She said it's like going into the pet store and playing with the puppy, "You gotta give back the puppy, you can't keep him"

Before Memorial Day weekend she had no idea about CDs, now just a few short weeks later she "nails it" with a few comments.

Sis you're amazing, Thanks Again for everything.

Wenda
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
That is awesome! Very glad for you. My siblings were imaginary.