PDA

View Full Version : Question

lilly_nj
06-26-2006, 08:10 PM
What is the difference between a male CDer and a *******?

Dee 1062
06-26-2006, 08:13 PM
http://www.thecrystalclub.org/

Barb Valentine
06-26-2006, 08:14 PM
A C/D is someone who wears the cloths of the opposite sex
A ******* is a male transforming his body to look female

Dee 1062
06-26-2006, 08:16 PM
A male who is all male but dresses in women cloths is seem to be called a CD...A male who crossdress and has breast, but still has a stick shift is called a *******
Me I don't like to use such names...I am me...just me...Dee

Jennaie
06-26-2006, 08:23 PM
A very interesting question and a tough one to answer without getting several points of view.

As I see it, and this is only my opinion, 2 cents, whatever you want to call it:
The difference is this, a ******* usually has gone through almost all the the stages of sexual transformation with the exception of srs. This would include surgerys that make make her appear female such as facial feminization, breast implants, electrolsis, hormones, etc. Crossdressers usually do not pursue these type of things, they have no intentions of ever being female and therefore do not pursue any modifications that would lean toward this end.

******** on the other hand, are usually transexuals who have not had the final surgery. Although many of them elect not to get this surgery for one reason or another.

Thats the best answer I can give to your question. Perhaps others can help more.

Well, what do you expect? I'm just a girl!

connie rotten
06-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Hon,
******* is a sex industry term. Crossdresser for male to female is a term for us men who dress in womens clothes to a widly varied range.

Maria2004
06-26-2006, 09:14 PM
"*******" is a pejorative term applied to transsexuals that haven't undergone genital reconstruction surgury. "Crossdresser" is a new term created by heterosexual Transvestites to disassociate themselves from the other Transvestites with differing sexual preferences, since in the U.S. the original deffinition of TV has been corrupted out of all recognition.