PDA

View Full Version : I guess turnabout is fair play.

Joyce1702
06-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Like a lot of us here, I began dressing up at a very young age. I "liberated" items from my sister's or mother's drawers, closets, etc. And I even swiped a couple of items from people's clotheslines way back when.

A few years ago, I came out to a long time female friend. And since my wife is not accepting in the least, I moved all my "stuff" to the friends house. Aside from no longer having to hide stuff it provided a supportive place to dress and someone to go out with.

The friend has a teenage son and over time I began to notice things missing. Pieces of jewelry, underwear, makeup, even shoes. At first I just thought things had been misplaced or moved, but eventually it became clear he was taking them.

Anyway, to try and make a long story short, I can now sympathize with all the GGs who have had someone pilfering their stuff. I can't be too judgemental against the kid because I did the same thing when I was young. He has been told that other people's property is off limits but his mother is supportive and will provide him appropriate clothing if he desires.

By the way, he didn't know that I crossdress, he apparently thought the stuff was his mother's. But I gave her permission to tell him about me so he knows now. I hope that it helps him to know he's not alone. He hasn't seen me dressed but has seen pictures of me dressed.

Joyce

Miranda33
06-26-2006, 08:48 PM
That's too funny. I had similair expeience when my cousin was watching my son some of my stuff came up missing and some just moved. It's nice that you aren't mad at him or anything.