PDA

View Full Version : Any similiar forums for wives and SOs?

rachel_jean
11-26-2004, 09:25 PM
Do any of your wives/GFs/SOs participate on any forums such as this one which is intended just for them.

I came across the CDSO site. Any comments on it or others would be greatly appreciated.

I'm planning on discussing this with her more, real soon, and I'd just like somewhere where she can discuss her questions,concerns, ... with other ladies. I've bought her a few books on the subject, but, in my opinion, I don't think it's the same as being able to have a 'conversation' with someone.

Thankx again,
Rachel Jean

KewTnCurvy GG
11-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Hi,
Yes, I'm a GG and I participate on the forum. There some others as well, Celeste, Tamara and Lily (:ppictures of Lily:p) Anyhow, I won't be around next week but will be back after that. She can pm or email me if she likes:)

hugs
kew

JoannaDees
11-26-2004, 10:34 PM
On another forum, there were lots of comments about the CDSO site. Many were negative because there seemed to be a lot of CD bashing on it. But others thought it was a good site. These comments are from the GG on the other forum. If you wife does join, she (or you) must be prepared to have some SO be very angry and negative.

Joanna

Julie
11-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Are we talking about Crossdressers-Forum here, they have specific threads for SO's.

http://www.crossdressers-forum.com

JJ

Celeste GG
11-27-2004, 05:45 PM
Yes I am happy for partners and friends to mail me, for any reason.

I have a very tolerant husband. Who has never dressed nor has any fetishes. (well none that he's told me about) Yet he puts up with all my "T-girlfriends" and bdsm slaves. Though it took a while and we seperated for a few months. But now he realises that I love him, but my fetishes and interest in crossdressers are part of me and without that I would not be the person that he loves.

So in this case I would have to say love conqured all. Though he still has that "what is she up to now!" face, sometimes. Especially now our spare room is full of size 16+ clothes, shoes and wigs.

Like some wives he will never seen to be activly supportive and would prefer not to hear about it. Bit like in denile, or head in the sand. He says it's all a bit like gays. I don't care what they do as long as they don't think I want anything to do with it.

But then he will surprise me with wonderful kind things like employ a TV (pre op) friend of mine who was having trouble getting a job.

We also have a Crossdressing froup her in Melbourne called the Seahorse Club, which has many girls and their partners as members. Infact one of the presidents was a gg wife.

Hope this helps
Celeste