PDA

View Full Version : actual breasts

vampiricCD
06-27-2006, 12:21 AM
hey girls... ive been busy lately but have had an ever growing disire for breasts...i was wondering if you could help me out i hear voluptas(or however its spelt) is best, but im not sure...please help me out and post some before and after pics if you have any. plz tell me what worked for you! even if it was surgery.

Julie York
06-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow. Over 200 reads and no reply. Maybe you put in some subliminal disgusting panty shot I can't see or something.:eek:

Anyway...'Pals' seem to be popular. And no I don't have any photos.

Stephenie S
06-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Dear Vampiric,

There is no pill you can take that will grow breasts. Period. Fini. End of story. That is, except female hormones and testosterone blockers. Are you willing to go that route? And there is no guarantee of how well they will work. This is powerful stuff, and after about 6-8 months starts to be irriversable. You need to visit your physician and an edocrinologist who can guide you and protect your health. There are other side effects such as a loss of libido. Talk to your doctor. It will not go any farther as he (or she) is prohibited from sharing your info with anyone else by HIPPA regulations.

That said, SOME girls seem to have SOME success with plant estrogens. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence on this site to that effect. But it's just that, anecdotal. None of this is backed up by any scientific evidence. There are a gazillion companies out there just waiting to separate you from your money. I guess you pays your money and you take your chances. If you do a search on this BB you will come up with lots of info. You might just get lucky.

Others have jokingly suggested Big Macks. This, of course works really well if you are willing to put up with getting bigger all over.

How about a good pair of breast forms? If you have the money, you can get some amazingly realistic forms. Some, but not all are attatchable for an even more realistic feel. Be prepared to spend aome money though.

Hope this helps, dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Eugenie
06-27-2006, 05:19 PM
What seems to work with me is a combination of being rather plump, doing regular pectoral exercises and using a push-up bra. (You can see a few pics of me here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413842&postcount=13) and here too (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=423211&postcount=19) in the Lingerie Pictures Gallery, under the discussion : "Since we're all showing bras..."

But these are not true breasts, even though they create the illusion of a cleavage (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=423208&postcount=12):o

However I noticed that I have to be careful as they show a lot more under a summer tee shirt... Even without wearing a bra... :eek:

I was tempted by the herbal treatments for breatsts growing but was turned off by all the negative comments.

:hugs:
Eugenie

janedoe311
06-27-2006, 05:23 PM
See this thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33825
I started it.

Laura Jane
06-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Dear Vampiric,

Others have jokingly suggested Big Macks. This, of course works really well if you are willing to put up with getting bigger all over.

20 years of hard beer drinking works as well!:eek:

KateW
06-27-2006, 09:37 PM
The best way to grow breasts is to do nothing - literally. This will give you the cleavage of your dreams - but may also mean you have to get airlifted out of your house during an Oprah Winfrey special.

Dee 1062
06-28-2006, 10:58 PM
http://www.somewhereelseclub.com/
Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....Working for me

Billijo49504
06-28-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll take the decenting side. Just think if you had a nice pair, could you walk around without a shirt. How about going swimming in a public pool, no shirts allowed. And you're going to walk around the pool, with those puppys bouncing around. Sure!!! You'll have every guys eye. And just wonder what they were thinking. Hmmm???
If you're lucky to be able to go out and buy your boobs, and get the stick on kind, you are very lucky. That way you can take them off, and be in guy mode. I can't, mine are there all of the time. Oh, they do hurt when I don't wear a bra. So do I wear a bra to work, where someone could see it, or do you not wear one and hurt. I usually don't wear one, and I usually wear a extra large shirt, so they don't show.
Like the saying goes, be careful what you ask for, you might get it...BJ

GG Vanya
06-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Did you know,Taking Black Cohosh ,Wild yam,Saw Palmetto,Fenugreek,Fennel,Will help you grow bigger breast.Males or females
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....Working for me

I've seen this posted more than once here. Forever the skeptic on 'breatkthroughs' of this nature, I have to believe that if it really DOES work, it would make headlines worldwide. But perhaps the boob job docs are suppressing the news, for fear it'll put 'em outta business!

Yep, gotta be a conspiracy I tell ya!:D

Scotty
06-28-2006, 11:40 PM
I took a breast herbal thing for a year, and while it didn't grow "Boobs" they DID increase about a q uarter inch, I was totally flat and afterwards I had some slight mounds but every so slight - not worth the time or money that I spent on it!!!

I have been on hormones almost 6 months and am a full A cup at this point - I am beyond going in public without a shirt now for sure. I never do though, I have no real hair on my chest so I was always self conscious - and now I have a bikini tan so I wont' be taking my shirt off.

Tha'ts a choice I made after a coup;le years of deciding it's what I really wanted.

I'm about to go off the hormones, I like what they did for me but I do not recommend you do that without seeing a doc!! I know it's a pain but ya gotta do it - find a TS or TG friendly doc.

Fallen Angel
06-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Do your self a favor and just buy a really good set of breast forms I looked at my biuld and height and went for some thats looks natureal not to big and not to small 36c/38 b and you can even spend the few exta bucks on the extended nipple forms if you want that bear look. try e-bay

GG Vanya
06-29-2006, 12:53 AM
I took a breast herbal thing for a year, and while it didn't grow "Boobs" they DID increase about a q uarter inch, I was totally flat and afterwards I had some slight mounds but every so slight - not worth the time or money that I spent on it!!!

I have been on hormones almost 6 months and am a full A cup at this point - I am beyond going in public without a shirt now for sure. I never do though, I have no real hair on my chest so I was always self conscious - and now I have a bikini tan so I wont' be taking my shirt off.

Tha'ts a choice I made after a coup;le years of deciding it's what I really wanted.

I'm about to go off the hormones, I like what they did for me but I do not recommend you do that without seeing a doc!! I know it's a pain but ya gotta do it - find a TS or TG friendly doc.

Scottie,

I've often wondered what happens if a TG person has to go off hormones, for health reasons (blood clot, malignancy, etc.) Does hair growth return? Do you lose what grounds you've gained regarding breasts? Will you go through hot flashes the same as GG's do?

Anyone have first hand experience to answer these questions?

Wenda
06-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Check out www.natureday.com. I have been taking it since June 1, and have added 1 ", and my nipps are almost always erect. The others have made a good point, however, if you do manage to grow them, you can't take them off. I started out just wanting bit of tissue to help create cleavage for my breast forms. Mine are now approaching the size where I am conscious of them in golf-shirts or t-shirts. Like BillyJo said, "be careful what you dream for... "

MarinaTwelve200
06-29-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw in an old medical book about a young man who had developed a large female breast on one side. The doctors concluded that it was the result of constant IRRITATION of the breast by a rope that rubbed against the breast as a consequence of the young man's occupation as a salor, and his "station" on board where he always stood where the rope was against his breast.

Other evidence of breast develoment are reported associated with long term physical irritation of the male breast ---one of interest are situations where if a baby suckles enough on a male breast they WILL often produce milk--- This has happened in desparate situations where a baby was left with a man with no women around . (a shipwreck for example.)

I suppose that there IS HOPE for some interesting developments, if one can find a way to physically irritate the breasts. (perhaps HORMONES may do that from the inside) I might suggest trying a bra with bristle brushes or rough sponges in it--wore for long periods---Perhaps something WILL happen. it HAS happened SOMETIMES.

Wenda
06-29-2006, 07:51 PM
When I was at university in the late 60's, one experiment re: hormone treatment in beef animals ended up with steers (castrated male calves) lactating after hormone treatment, so I believe almost anything is possible, given the right series of circumstances. There are many stimuli that can trigger hormonal reactions. Most of us are too busy and pre-occuppied with life to have a prolonged experience of sufficient intensity to produce such results. Unless you consider having the same dream of growing breasts every night for years... maybe.

Dee 1062
06-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I've seen this posted more than once here. Forever the skeptic on 'breatkthroughs' of this nature, I have to believe that if it really DOES work, it would make headlines worldwide. But perhaps the boob job docs are suppressing the news, for fear it'll put 'em outta business!

Yep, gotta be a conspiracy I tell ya!:D It is slow but mind breast grow 2 inchs in past 6 months, i was flat before then...never mind silly girl, you wouldn't understand

GG Vanya
06-30-2006, 12:19 AM
It is slow but mind breast grow 2 inchs in past 6 months, i was flat before then...never mind silly girl, you wouldn't understand

OMG Dee Dee, I think I'll pass on tryin it. :D I just wish they'd come up with a miracle herbal combination to shrink boobage!

Silly girl eh? I'll take that as a compliment, as I'm sure that was your intent! :GE:

Chelsea A
07-03-2006, 12:42 PM
surgery worked out well for me...but before that i just stuffed a bra and went out like that

janedoe311
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM

It does not work with everyone, many personal factors involved.

But you will not know if it will work if you do not try.

Have talked to people that it has worked on. That is why they stay in business. They may have a 60% or higher fail rate but they get enough happy customers to keep the FTC and FDA off their backs when they go to court.

adrea
07-05-2006, 03:58 PM
hey girls... ive been busy lately but have had an ever growing disire for breasts...i was wondering if you could help me out i hear voluptas(or however its spelt) is best, but im not sure...please help me out and post some before and after pics if you have any. plz tell me what worked for you! even if it was surgery.

Well, this may not be of much help, and perhaps an illusion, but I think regular treatment with suction cups combined with suitable garments that will push up, what you have - espeacially latex dresses or bras that will actually stay in place under the breasts certainly seem to give me some satisfactory results. Nothing grand, of course, but for me a handful on both sides.In addition it make the nipples rather more sensitive at least for a time. you could always send me an e-mail and I could try to send a picture direct to you, of rhe little I have to offer.

fionasboots
07-05-2006, 04:11 PM

I read about several supplements that claim to be able to develop breast tissue and the general concensus seems to be these range from useless to downright dangerous.

The overwhelming advice (which has already been given here) is to consult a doctor before taking anything of this nature.

I'm sure I read somewhere that taking any significant levels of hormones or anything that will actually have an impact on breast development could have serious side-affects unless properly administered.

That's not to say some things may not actually work but you don't know what other side-affects there may be.

I would go with the advice so far on trying breast forms - I would guess there are 0 undesirable side-affects from these!

Julie Avery
07-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Drinking enough alcohol to poison your liver can induce gynecomastia. It's the most reliable over-the-counter CD breast growth program I've come across.

rickie121x
07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Take for 3 months,if its working keep taking, untill you reach the size for you....Working for meDee: Would you mind telling us what proportions and what quantities you had used? I would appreciate that so much.....

And could you please describe what happens when you say it's "Working for me..."

Thanks so very much, Rickie

janedoe311
07-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Nearly all the breast pills, have the same ones, you just do not know the amounts. Did you purchase them separately? I considered it but as I said did not know the doses. Some act as estrogen, some stimulate the glands to produce female hormones to develop the milk the glands. They do not work on everyone, but you will not know until you try! I have a lot there, so I suspect it would work on me, its in the family no flat chested women in my family!

NatureDay http://www.natureday.com/) says they have the same ingredients and doses as Bloussant but at a less price. They also have male testimonies and pictures, you can get a free 3 months supply if you send in a before and after picture after you used it.

Here is a few
Saw Palmetto
Blessed Thistle
Fenugreek
Fennel
Dong Quai
Pueraria Mirfica

Lesser used breast enhancement herbs
Damiana Hops
Wild Yam (Natural Progesterone)
Dandelion Root
Watercress
Black Cohosh
You can look them up on the web.

There is a little know effect of herbs and drugs. In drugs it is when two drugs react to create a different effect or worse. In herbs it is called synergetic that is when herbs harmonize and work together. By themselves will do little but together have a stronger effect so you need the formulas to get the most effective synergetic effect.

Using a suction cup to make the nipple bigger worked for me. But from reading you have to use the breast cups a couple of hours a day for a few months to see any increase in breast size.

Again I will say this. These will not work with everyone. But do not condem it for everyone because it did not work for you.

Stephenie S
07-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Dear Jane,

I'm not condemming them because they did not work on me.
I'm condemming them because they don't work period. Medically, physiologically, scientificly.
There is always a catch, isn't there?
"You have to use it longer"
"You have to have the right combination"
"You have to use it with something else"
"You have to have the exact formula"
"I gained a whole inch" An inch? give me a break!
"My nipples are soooo tingly" OOOOO
"If only, if only, if only"

They don't work.

It's always someone who knows someone, or someone who has talked to someone, or someone whos' hairdresser knows someone . . . .

There is a lot of money to be made preying on someone elses' dreams. Keep your money for yourself.

Synergy, by the way, is a common scientific principle. It has nothing to do with herbs. I'm going to bed.

Steph