View Full Version : New Pics

DonnaT
11-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Shaved, testing makeup with wig:

Marlene4a
11-27-2004, 03:39 AM
Hi Donna:

Hey !! love the pics.
The wig is one of my own heart. I am getting more into the straight hair type wigs.

By the way, ;you look great in your pics.

Me

Marlene4a
11-27-2004, 03:41 AM
This holiday, I was blessed with someone giving me a fifth of Jack Daniels Tennesse Sour Mash Whiskey.
Great stuff for an after thanksgiving dinner recreational beverage.

Now drinking.

Me

Amelie
11-27-2004, 06:07 AM
Hi Donna, I have known you for awhile, now I can say, It's nice to meet you.
Nice pics.
Love Amelie

Tonia
11-27-2004, 07:17 AM
Hi Donna, I have known you for awhile, now I can say, It's nice to meet you.
Nice pics.
Love Amelie
Lovely Donna,Nice to finaly put a face with the Name Love the photo.
Tonia:p

Julie
11-27-2004, 07:33 AM
Lovely photos Donna, well you have been saying for some time the moustache was going to go.

JJ

Wendy me
11-27-2004, 09:01 AM
donna well done looking good
you go girl

DonnaT
11-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanks ladies. You're too kind. I need to do something about the bags under my eyes. Gonna try Prep-H first. Heard of a cream for eliminating stretch marks that folks have started using to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes.

I normally wear glasses, bifocals, although I don't need them for close up reading and prefer to take them off. I have some old lenses I'm going to try and grind down to fit a pair of cheap ladies frames, or just leave off the glasses until I need to see far away.

I used L'Oreal's Cashmere Perfect foundation. It is supposed to turn powdery after setting. Didn't though as you can see from the light relection.

My wife has plans to take me to look for a different wig. We'll see. Won't turn down another ;)

Donna, you remind me of someone. I'll think of who when I sober up.

I accused my dad of make the rounds around the country. Seems everywhere I go someone knows me, starts a conversation and then finds out they don't know me. Now, even in fem mode! :D

Thanks again. If I get a new wig, I post here again with comparison pictures.

Wendy me
11-27-2004, 09:55 AM
donna for the eyes..........sudden change instant under eye serum you can use it alone or mix it with your make up

Sweet Susan
11-27-2004, 01:57 PM
donna for the eyes..........sudden change instant under eye serum you can use it alone or mix it with your make up

Donna, great to see you! Just don't drink the serum!

susanmaid
11-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Lovely pictures.You should be very proud of your complexion, SUSNMAID

Starluscious
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
You really look great
love the eyes and how they look
love the make up
wether that's your hair or a wig
it help brings out your complexion more
sometimes it's hard to get the hair to go with the face if you get what I mean
thanks for putting me in your prayers
my grandpa and I need it
I pray he'll be alright when Christmas is done
*hugs*

love
Starluscious
thanks for sharing madaam

Sharon
11-27-2004, 06:51 PM
You're lovely Donna. If you're really worried about bags under your eyes, I understand Preparation H only does its thing for a short amount of time. I think you look very good though.

DonnaT
11-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Thanks girls. Tried the Prep-H today, didn't do a thing for me :(

My wife did take me to get a new wig. So I should have a comparison picture soon.

Jenny, figure out who yet?

SherryAnn
11-27-2004, 09:38 PM
loooooooooooooooooooookin good girl

DonnaT
11-27-2004, 11:42 PM
OK, here's the wig my wife bought me this morning. And a little more practice with the makeup.

Tristen Cox
11-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Hi Donna been a bit absent, but I love your new photo's :D Keep up the good work!

Love & Hugs
Tristen

racquel
11-28-2004, 05:55 PM
donna,in my humble opinion from the pictures i've seen, i would say that the long wig seems to frame your face in a much softer light.if only we could see you with a smile, that seems to soften the face a lot and makes us more feminine as well.so happy your wife is involved.

Stephanie Brooks
11-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi Donna!

Love the new pics!!!!!! :D

DonnaT
11-28-2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks girls. Tried to smile but had too many things going on at the same time I was trying to take the picture.

LauraB
11-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Donna

Fantastic i also like the longer wig, with that you look like my mother and she is a really sexy lady

I love you even more now ;)

Love
Laura

Tonia
11-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Very nice Donna

Toniahttp://T14

IAMDONNA
11-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi Donna. Liked your pictures. I to have that problem under the eyes. Have tried a couple of remedies, but so far without much luck. Let me know if you find anything good.

Hugs
Donna, IAM :)

DonnaT
11-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks ladies. Cool, now I'm a mother figure. :D

Glad I didn't have to go through the pain.

DonnaT
11-29-2004, 07:18 PM
If you look at the photo, you'll notice the arched brows.

A tried the taping technique to create the arches, but modified a couple of things.

First, the wig cap just wanted to slide off my head under the wig. So I bought an 1 inch wide ace type elastic bandage. The difference with this bandage is that it doesn't use pins, it sticks to itself and nothing else.

I wrapped it around my head to form the band similar to that shown below:
http://beautytrends.com/002c/img/5702.jpg

Then I placed the wig cap over the band, the band forming a slight ridge preventing the cap from sliding backwards on my head.

I was then able to use the clear plastic medical tape to arch the brows. First, though, I had to wipe the forehead with alcohol to dry the oil to enable the tape to stick, as only a small bit of tape (1/2 inch) is attached to the skin.

After taping, the concealer and foundation was applied. With the wig in place, the tape cannot be seen.

Nikki A.
11-30-2004, 01:43 AM
I liked the longer wig better also. Also I think that there was a little too much rouge on the cheeks in the last picture. Just a critique , not a critisism.
keep trying and have FUN.

donnacd10
11-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Hi Donna,great Pctures,keep Them Coming.

Love
Donna