PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Out

mskilmer
06-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Last weekend my SO and I spent the whole weekend away, to attend a beer festival. The town is about 100 miles from where we live, and we got a hotel and made a weekend out of it. You should've seen the overpacked suitcases! Mostly my stuff ... I gotta admit. Our hotel was about a quarter mile from the bar we like and after we got all dressed we walked along a hiker/biker path into town. We had dinner at the bar, then went for a walk around town, then went back and sat right up at the bar and had too many beers. The place has a unisex bathroom, but for some reason they closed it off after a while and I had to go to the ladies room ... had to elbow my way through the crowds to get to the restroom, and ran into two gg's when I went in ... literally. Did my thing and left ... no problem. The bartender even gave us a free drink. We had such a GREAT time together that night! The walk back to the hotel seemed longer than the walk TO the bar ... but it was so much fun. And it was a real confidence builder. No ... I didn't go to the beer fest en femme ... it was WAY hot out and I wasn't all that keen on wearing a wig around in the heat all day and passing out. Just had to share.

Veronica E. Scott
06-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Last weekend my SO and I spent the whole weekend away, to attend a beer festival. The town is about 100 miles from where we live, and we got a hotel and made a weekend out of it. You should've seen the overpacked suitcases! Mostly my stuff ... I gotta admit. Our hotel was about a quarter mile from the bar we like and after we got all dressed we walked along a hiker/biker path into town. We had dinner at the bar, then went for a walk around town, then went back and sat right up at the bar and had too many beers. The place has a unisex bathroom, but for some reason they closed it off after a while and I had to go to the ladies room ... had to elbow my way through the crowds to get to the restroom, and ran into two gg's when I went in ... literally. Did my thing and left ... no problem.

Were you in fem for this or in drab couldn't tell the way you wrote it.
Glad you had a super time it is nice when you can spend quality time with the wife.

Ps.

I don't know why we have to keep telling you girls to take the damn camera we want pictures.

mskilmer
06-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh ... en femme of COURSE! Sorry ... And we FORGOT the camera ... I was really bummed. Next time I'll take pics, I promise!!

Sarah Rabbit
06-27-2006, 08:58 PM
What Country or Locale.. I suppose I could go to your Profile..but then again, maybe not (heheh):happy:

Sarah R:bunny: